Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2007, 11:51 PM

111 posts, read 447,471 times

Advertisements

Hi Guy's

How is it going?

I live in Anaheim California, but I probably want to move to San Diego.
I really like Orange and Los Angeles Country. But, I'm thinking Los Angeles is very expensive to rent any apartments and I don't have enough money to rent one, over here. SaD

I also thought about moving to Florida, but it's too far away.
So, I'm looking now for a great place to life in California....but I couldn't find anything.
Can you tell me something about San Diego? It would be awesome.

Very Important to me to find a place without Mexicans, or not alot of them. In Anaheim or Los Angeles are too many of them.
I like Mexicans, but they shouldn't be the majority, like here...
When I get off of my house, I see only Mexicans, shouldn't be... I'm not a racist, but I'm from Germany and it's very difficult to life with mexican culture.

What about the waether? Is it better then Los Angeles, or crime, culture, how dirty etc!!! I think it's the same, right?
I won't move to another city, just San Diego. Because I like big cities....

I need any infos about this city.
Thanks guy's for Help.....

Last edited by Jones/S; 04-26-2007 at 12:03 AM..

Old 04-26-2007, 12:06 AM

3,106 posts, read 9,121,577 times
I think you might have a hard time finding any areas in San Diego with little to no Mexicans. Whether you go from lower income rentals to hi-priced housing developments, you're going to have Mexican renters or homeowners.

There are a LOT of Mexicans in SoCal so I'm not sure SD can meet your requirements. You might want to widen your horizons in order to meet your criteria. Minnesota might be an option.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:25 AM

I don't wanna live in a city who Mexicaner are the majority like in in Los Angeles. I wanna see white people and in anaheim I don't see any... I want to move to city who the whits are the majority.... Is San Diego more expensive then Los Angeles?

Old 04-26-2007, 12:36 AM

3,106 posts, read 9,121,577 times
Honestly? I think if you're looking for an area of town that is mostly white, you're going to be paying some expensive rent (and as I said in my previous post, there are certainly Mexicans that can pay high rent). Or you're going to have to venture further east in SD county where there are so-called "rednecks" (so I've heard). I'm not sure if the "redneck" areas attract a Mexican populous. (SDers - sorry - I'm trying to be PC here but I think I'm failing.)

You say that you can't pay a lot for rental; to be frank, I can't think of many areas where rent is low and there are no minorities such as Mexicans.

I really don't know how you can escape seeing Mexicans in SD. They are part of the fiber of San Diego.

Old 04-26-2007, 06:51 AM

9,525 posts, read 30,465,926 times
Move to Kansas. You won't find what you are looking for in San Diego.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:32 AM

78 posts, read 263,565 times
Default how about Deutschland?

May I suggest you go back home, namely Germany. But then again, you have too many Turks there, ups,sorry !
I guess there are less and less "white" areas left in this world.
One more suggestion, you better learn to adapt or die out, isn't that what your Fuhrer thought you?
Aufwiedersehen!

Old 04-26-2007, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAtransplant View Post
May I suggest you go back home, namely Germany. But then again, you have too many Turks there, ups,sorry !
I guess there are less and less "white" areas left in this world.
One more suggestion, you better learn to adapt or die out, isn't that what your Fuhrer thought you?
Aufwiedersehen!
You are Stupid?
I think so......I like them, but not so many of them that they shouldn't be the Majorty. Understand???
USa found by With People, right? Remember it.....The White people bulid USA and not other people...

Yes I am from german and? I am not a racist.... My best freind are from Russan, or antoher country I have back, white, asian, mexican friend............\

And think about what they do with your country....OPEN YOUR EYES... ****ER

Old 04-26-2007, 02:09 PM

9,525 posts, read 30,465,926 times
Take it to the immigration forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego