Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2007, 11:10 AM

6 posts, read 25,530 times

Advertisements

We are moving to San Diego in the next year and prefer a new home in the Poway school district. Any info on the Stonebridge subdivision in Scrippt's Ranch or recommendations for other new neighborhoods. thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 11:09 PM

11 posts, read 124,019 times
Anything in Scripps Ranch will not be in the Poway school district.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:14 PM

3,035 posts, read 14,430,029 times
Your in the SD School District in Scripps. The schools in Scripps are excellent, but if there is not room there, they will send your kids over to Mira Mesa (not horrible, but not why you paid more to live in Scripps).

Make sure there is room in the schools (like Jerabek Elementary - excellent) before writinga contract on a home.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:50 AM

1 posts, read 5,726 times
I live in the Stonebridge estates in the development called Sanctuary by Shea homes. We have a Scripps zip code (92131) but our kids go to Poway schools. This was a strange development due to overcrowding at the Scripps schools. Our kids have been in both systems, and we prefer the Poway system since it is more diverse and compasionate while maintaining good academic results. There are several communities ranging in price from $800k to $1.5 million. I may not make it back to this web site so if you want more specific info, drop me an email at bob@comresearch.org . I am not an agent or anything, just trying to be helpful. Take care, Bob

Old 10-17-2009, 09:36 PM

1 posts, read 4,899 times
I realize the original posting was a while back but I was over at two communities within Stonebridge, Calabria and Serenity. Info sheets state that they are located within Poway Unified (Community Facilities District (CFD) No. 11). You can call PUSD 858-748-0010. High School is Mt. Carmel or Del Norte (which just opened (2009) and had an open enrollment district wide until filled. Friends children in Stonbridge go to both. I am an agent. A few homes remaining in Calabria. Any other help let me know. Brian. 56homes-at-gmail.com.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego