Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 03:48 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT Oakland View Post
All my alter ego's? You sound like a complete nut job, you must be another politics forum "contributor". I only have 1 name that gets recycled similarly if it gets banned. Again you can't point out anything I've said that's racist you fake victim crybaby. You're another moron not even from the bay area but are in here randomly to try to start something and play the "victim card" awww you've had it soooo rough in this country.
Oh yeah, LOL! When you (and Montclair18) don't agree with someone, you like to refer to them as crazy or some similar comment (suicide watch?).

You are a very sad joke and if anything YOU ARE A TROLL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 04:02 PM

205 posts, read 211,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
Oh yeah, LOL! When you (and Montclair18) don't agree with someone, you like to refer to them as crazy or some similar comment (suicide watch?).

You are a very sad joke and if anything YOU ARE A TROLL.
There's a difference between disagreeing and being a lying idiot trying to start a flame war and derail topics . You're not from here therefor why are you here? I contribute to this forum you don't.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:03 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT Oakland View Post
Lets see your idea's of what is hateful regarding my posts. I mean compared to your anti American Obama hateful posts I'm NOTHING compared to you. You're always in the politics forum ranting about the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. If anybody is "hateful" it's you and there is nothing thinly veiled about it, you're pretty open with your hate for "Libs" and anybody that does not agree with your fascist right wing thinking. "Just sayin"

It's ironic that all the politics forum nazi's have gravitated to this thread and this forum in particular.
Wow, you didn't mention StormFront ONCE in your rant. You're making progress.

And as usual, I'd like you to show PROOF of my anti American Obama hateful posts. Since you're constantly confusing me with other people, and NEVER come up with anything tangible, I'll just wait patiently as always.

Unless of course, you get banned again. Then I'll just wait until you make up a new name, since you seem to be incapable of staying off CD.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:07 PM

205 posts, read 211,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Wow, you didn't mention StormFront ONCE in your rant. You're making progress.

And as usual, I'd like you to show PROOF of my anti American Obama hateful posts. Since you're constantly confusing me with other people, and NEVER come up with anything tangible, I'll just wait patiently as always.

Unless of course, you get banned again. Then I'll just wait until you make up a new name, since you seem to be incapable of staying off CD.
Most people know you're a member of stormfront, along with Serene and other regulars of the politics forum. Anybody can do a search of your posts and see your paranoid race baiting and anti Obama posts. I don't need to do it for them. Oh trust me it's easy to stay off this forum, but it also passes time while at work. How many people have you and your snitch clan reported to your mod friends to get banned?

Old 06-23-2010, 04:19 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
hard to say but according to one wise poster earlier
to 1/2 the posters the teenagers looked like this

to the other half the cops looked like this

Old 06-23-2010, 04:56 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,472,171 times
Quote:
I have posted here before and witnessed you as your "UPTOakland" and posing as "Montclair18" changing names of posters you don't agree with in your arguments and calling them a "Troll" as well.
By all means, I welcome any Mod inquiry into the issue of multiple usernames-go right ahead.

You can dish it but u obviously can't take it-that's what you, Fanatic and others of your ilk do when they CANT bring themselves to accept the FACTS.

you cry like teething babies trying your hardest to get people banned because you can't stand the truth.

Well, consider this your intervention.

Last edited by 18Montclair; 06-23-2010 at 05:23 PM..

Old 06-23-2010, 05:02 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,251,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
hard to say but according to one wise poster earlier
to 1/2 the posters the teenagers looked like this

to the other half the cops looked like this
The reason why certain people see the cop as a villain is because of their own biases towards law enforcement. Those who committed crimes, or those who excuse criminal activity (for whatever reason), will see the cops as villains no matter what happens.

But if you look at the video without bias, you see a teen committing a crime, and then resisting arrest. There really is no other way to interpret the video.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:51 PM

527 posts, read 1,576,475 times
There is an interesting article regarding whether or not the force was excessive, with opposing viewpoints from the Black Law Enforcement Association of Washington and the National Black Police Association. Here are two perspectives:

“The officer who cocked his arm back and punched the jaywalker showed a lack of understanding of the continuum of force paradigm and an inability to appropriately assess a police event" (NBPA)

“As regrettable as it looks, the officer had used great restraint in dealing with the female that had pushed him. He maintained a professional demeanor while in an adverse and potentially volatile situation.” (BLEAW)

Neither believes the incident was racially motivated, however there may be repercussions due to this ambiguity resulting in increased distrust towards Seattle law enforcement. It also shows that the young woman did, in fact, apologize to the officer, and he accepted her apology.

http://www.seattlemedium.com/news/Ar...4&ItemSource=L

Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,375,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
where are all these non Bay Area people coming from?

Why is the racial stuff being left on this board?? This is very unlike the SF forum.
It's becasue either a.) the politics forum is not an option for non racist and b.) other forums close threads when someone sneezes the wrong way. This is the only forum where discussions are allowed to evolve and go where they go. As a result, I've noticed this is one of the most active forums here on C-D. People don't like it when they have to walk on eggshells about their posts.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:19 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,375,337 times
Quote:
You and 18Montclair are the same person and use the same hateful language and words like "troll" and "racist" when you don't like how a conversation is going. You are lucky that the mods here haven't banned your (ha ha) butt(s) yet!
I use the words troll and racist too. Now am I the same person as them?

I introduced this thread to the SF forum after it was closed in the Seattle forum which seem to be the order of the day over there. I knew that most people in this forum could have a good discussion even with a lot of heated disagreement. It really wasn't a problem until what's his face came in here and turned it to crap. I personally advocate everyone putting him on ignore and being done with it. Mr. Craptastic does take every thread and run it into the ground, all you have to do is read most threads that have Oakland in the title especially. Doesn't look like you are familiar with this forum so perhaps you should do some research in this forum before you post.

You say they are lucky that the mods haven't banned them yet. What makes them more deserving of being banned than what's his face?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland