Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 09:02 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
BTW, where in Berkeley did you live?
North Berkeley, near UCB around Fulton St..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,387,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
North Berkeley, near UCB around Fulton St..
That's not exactly North Berkeley but I know where you're talking about. Nice area all the same.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:21 AM

205 posts, read 211,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
I dont understand why banned members just can not accept that they are not welcome here if they cant abide by the rules
I don't understand why other members think people banned broke any rules in the first place. People are banned for NOTHING on this site. Fact. You'll find out eventually and get off your high horse. Most people here are on there 4th and 5th account. You better hope you stay away from certain forums.

Old 06-25-2010, 11:18 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,601,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPT Oakland View Post
Again, you have nothing else to say about other than to bring up spelling errors on a message board forum. Two misspelled words is not "full of errors", if that is priceless and hilarious to you it shows that something is lacking in your life. Rather than read what was said you play English teacher as if that shows some form of intellect to correct other peoples typing errors.

People such as yourself tend to be the most annoying people you can encounter on a message board. Spelling police, usually complete losers.
People such as yourself, visibly fizzing with anger who cannot take a small joke at your own expense, show the forum what a pathetic, insecure little douchebag you are. The "you must have no life" line is such a tired cliche.

Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
People such as yourself, visibly fizzing with anger who cannot take a small joke at your own expense, show the forum what a pathetic, insecure little douchebag you are. The "you must have no life" line is such a tired cliche.
LOL this response seems fizzing with anger. Truth is nothing online upsets me, my words are just sharp. Not sure why you feel the need to stand up for the resident troll, who my original words were directed at. From looking at your posts we agree more than you think, however you defended a guy who IS unintelligent and uneducated especially about this area. Which is what I'm referring to. I'm far from insecure lol.

Old 06-25-2010, 11:42 AM

1,489 posts, read 3,601,206 times
Quote:
LOL this response seems fizzing with anger. Truth is nothing online upsets me, my words are just sharp. Not sure why you feel the need to stand up for the resident troll, who my original words were directed at. From looking at your posts we agree more than you think, however you defended a guy who IS unintelligent and uneducated especially about this area. Which is what I'm referring to. I'm far from insecure lol.
Your lack of reading comprehension is appalling. I'm LAUGHING at your foolishness. As are many on this forum. Please, keep tilting at windmills. You entertain us all.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaHuey View Post
Your lack of reading comprehension is appalling. I'm LAUGHING at your foolishness. As are many on this forum. Please, keep tilting at windmills. You entertain us all.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,651,109 times
Quote:
I don't understand why other members think people banned broke any rules in the first place. People are banned for NOTHING on this site. Fact. You'll find out eventually and get off your high horse. Most people here are on there 4th and 5th account. You better hope you stay away from certain forums.
You probably get banned because of your vicious personal attacks on people here. I've never seen anyone on this site say the things you do to others and get away with it so why would you be any different? Even if I agree with what you're saying about others like Mr F, you can't lay out the personal attacks like you do and expect to remain a member. You get way too defensive and angry and just flip out on people. You can keep trying to blame others all you want but it's your own words and actions that get you banned. Just something to think about.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
You probably get banned because of your vicious personal attacks on people here. I've never seen anyone on this site say the things you do to others and get away with it so why would you be any different? Even if I agree with what you're saying about others like Mr F, you can't lay out the personal attacks like you do and expect to remain a member. You get way too defensive and angry and just flip out on people. You can keep trying to blame others all you want but it's your own words and actions that get you banned. Just something to think about.
The thing is I didn't start responding this way until I got banned. Up until that point if you look at all my previous posts I never posted that way. The reason I do it now, is because if I'm going to be banned at least do it for a reason that fits the TOS, not accuse me of "trolling" which is what I was banned for. Ironic considering I don't troll, I would answer questions etc meanwhile we have more than enough real trolls who get to stay.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:51 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,253,010 times
I honestly have not seen a post from Uptown that doesn't contain personal insults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland