U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 12:24 PM

3,050 posts, read 4,196,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakAve2OakLand View Post
So....your recent moves to Atlanta, Malibu, Paris, and Grapevine, TX didn't work out?

Methinks the OP yanketh our chain....

Maybe I'm wrong, but my hunch is that you can afford to live in your parents' basement, and that's about it.
I think you're right. Guy's not going anywhere and certainly not Paris.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2011, 12:30 PM

310 posts, read 302,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
or gal?

btw - i've edited out my abrasive statement from the above quote...it wasn't helpful.

Thing is...if you want to know about earthquakes in the Bay Area, then fine, ask it. But there's no need to misrepresent yourself as a (serious) potential transplant and waste people's time. That certainly seems to be the case here.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:43 PM

5,246 posts, read 6,115,457 times
Well at least we have plenty of bridges to live under...

Old 08-24-2011, 01:58 PM

3,676 posts, read 4,708,573 times
Quote:
or gal?

Thing is...if you want to know about earthquakes in the Bay Area, then fine, ask it. But there's no need to misrepresent yourself as a (serious) potential transplant and waste people's time. That certainly seems to be the case here.
Well, at least now there's a thread with useful information for someone else who has similar concerns.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:59 PM

4,262 posts, read 3,750,900 times
Quote:
So....your recent moves to Atlanta, Malibu, Paris, and Grapevine, TX didn't work out?

She also has a friend who is "close to being a celebrity" that wants to move to Pasadena...

Pasadena, CA For Celebrities?

Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 AM

7 posts, read 236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
She also has a friend who is "close to being a celebrity" that wants to move to Pasadena...

Pasadena, CA For Celebrities?
no! wait I know her, you got it wrong... she does not have a friend who lives next to a celebrity... her friend is about to be a celebrity, and wants to move to pasadena, but i am not the friend though!

Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 AM

7 posts, read 236 times
Quote:

She said that it is too hot in texas, people said malibu is dangerous, people said it won't be possible for her to move to paris, and they listed atlanta is one of the most terrible place for kids to live in, because she wants kids!

I know her she is a friend of mine on city-data! not personally!

Old 08-25-2011, 11:48 AM

7 posts, read 236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
You guys are mean she is still thinking, but she thinks San Francisco is the best choice, she wants to know one of the best places to live in for a review! Gosh! It is not like she is stupid wasting her time asking some questions for no reason!!

Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 AM

7 posts, read 236 times
Quote:

stop being mean! Listen she is not going to live under somebody's basement!! She wants to ask a lot of questions about places to know where is the best place to live in! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

Old 08-25-2011, 11:55 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,196,219 times
How strange that "she" would be your online "friend" since she's only posted a few times. Same for you---I mean, "her".

We're not stupid, kid. Get a better hobby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland