Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:02 PM

302 posts, read 933,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
The Don does not get adressed like that friz. He has been all over the country.
Well, he does have a point. At this point, I'm guessing you're maybe in 8th or 9th grade, and I don't know many 8th or 9th graders that are well travelled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 12:04 PM

463 posts, read 646,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gellio_sf View Post
Well, he does have a point. At this point, I'm guessing you're maybe in 8th or 9th grade, and I don't know many 8th or 9th graders that are well travelled.

Gellio i have a degree from a UC. You dont have a car. Stay on topic.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Gellio i have a degree from a UC. You dont have a car. Stay on topic.
And I have degrees from Harvard, Yale and MIT.

No, I don't have a car and I'm glad I don't. It's nice not to have to worry about parking, gas and insurance. Us non-Bridge & Tunnel folk do not need cars. It's the beauty of living in the Bay Area's premiere city.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:08 PM

463 posts, read 646,563 times
Quote:
And I have degrees from Harvard, Yale and MIT.

No, I don't have a car and I'm glad I don't. It's nice not to have to worry about parking, gas and insurance. Us non-Bridge & Tunnel folk do not need cars. It's the beauty of living in the Bay Area's premiere city.
What does this have to do with bay area black neighborhoods? you dont live in a bay area black neighborhood you live in the haight.(thats what harvard, yale and mit got you? lol!!!!!! id ask for a refund!!!!LOL!!!!!) you have nothing relevant to add to the subject..on bay area black neighborhoods.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
What does this have to do with bay area black neighborhoods? you dont live in a bay area black neighborhood you live in the haight.(thats what harvard, yale and mit got you? lol!!!!!! id ask for a refund!!!!LOL!!!!!) you have nothing relevant to add to the subject..on bay area black neighborhoods.
I don't live in the Haight. Why are you bringing up cars and where I live? How is that relevant to bay area black neighborhoods?

End of discussion. Get back on topic since you know-it-all.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:11 PM

358 posts, read 1,916,184 times
Quote:
Yea you know why you don't notice seperation in SF. because everyone who couldnt afford it got priced the f*** out.
Over 30% of SF households make less than 35K a year, according to the last census. According to the 2004 ACS, over 10% of SF residents live below the poverty line. The 2006 ACS suggests that almost 30% of SF households make less than 35K a year. It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about, and just have an agenda to dis the city.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliano View Post
Over 30% of SF households make less than 35K a year, according to the last census. According to the 2004 ACS, over 10% of SF residents live below the poverty line. The 2006 ACS suggests that almost 30% of SF households make less than 35K a year. It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about, and just have an agenda to dis the city.
He lives in the East Bay. I'm guessing he wishes he lived in the City and that's his issue.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:53 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,343,273 times
Quote:
Us non-Bridge & Tunnel folk do not need cars.It's the beauty of living in the Bay Area's premiere city.
Haha, you're such a phony. Now you're co-opting NYC slang. Can't a "premiere" city come up with it's own elitist, xenophobic terminology?

Old 12-19-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Haha, you're such a phony. Now you're co-opting NYC slang. Can't a "premiere" city come up with it's own elitist, xenophobic terminology?
Premiere fits it perfectly. The Bay Area would be nothing with San Francisco as it's anchor.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:22 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,343,273 times
Quote:
Premiere fits it perfectly. The Bay Area would be nothing with San Francisco as it's anchor.
It certainly would not be the same, but I was referring more to that "bridge and tunnel" bull****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland