Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 09:51 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,600,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
So, you join the nonsensical blather. Please show where I support "reverse discrimination" or 'black supremacy". I report facts supported by science, social science, cultural anthropology, logic, and history.

And your defensiveness about being blamed for slavery is baseless. You fail to grasp the nature of historical / institutional discrimination, entirely. It's not about blaming living individuals. It's about revealing the nature of cultural conditioning.

Trump's support comes from fearful, weak intellects.
I noticed you didn't address my second post about the black student getting beaten up for "acting white by going to school".
I guess that doesn't fit your political agenda / schema.
#blackliesmatter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 09:51 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
You love demonizing people, very tolerant of you! Lol
Again, no answer from you. What are you afraid of?

Old 02-29-2016, 09:52 PM

Also, if you report facts supported by science, tell me what science has to do with Beyonce dressing up as a black panther, BLM asking for Jim Crow Laws, and kids getting beaten up for acting white by going to school.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
I noticed you didn't address my second post about the black student getting beaten up for "acting white by going to school".
I guess that doesn't fit your political agenda / schema.
#blackliesmatter
Why would I reply to an individual anecdotal story? It's meaningless.

What is my "political agenda / schema"?

Old 02-29-2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Why would I reply to an individual anecdotal story? It's meaningless.
Because had it been a white kid beating up a black kid, you would have been all over this story like white on rice... pun intended

Your political agenda is race baiting and pointing out how the BLM movement spawned from the evil, white devils of today's society

Old 02-29-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Also, if you report facts supported by science, tell me what science has to do with Beyonce dressing up as a black panther, BLM asking for Jim Crow Laws, and kids getting beaten up for acting white by going to school.
Nothing. That's my point. Answer the question I put to BMW.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:57 PM

What question did you pose to BMW?

Old 02-29-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Because had it been a white kid beating up a black kid, you would have been all over this story like white on rice... pun intended

Your political agenda is race baiting and pointing out how the BLM movement spawned from the evil, white devils of today's society
You are projecting without foundation.
And I haven't even mentioned anything about BLM origins, let alone white devils. Nor have I referred to today's society as evil.

If you are really a teacher, as you say, it's clear you don't teach reading comprehension.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
What question did you pose to BMW?
As I just said, you don't read carefully do you? Just go on the attack without ammunition. Look back just a few posts and you'll find it. I have been asking it periodically over the thread. Not one person has directly answered.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
As I just said, you don't read carefully do you? Just go on the attack without ammunition. Look back just a few posts and you'll find it. I have been asking it periodically over the thread. Not one person has directly answered.
No, I'm not going to sift through 13 pages of this nonsense just to find some question. If you want your question answered, please repeat it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland