Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2016, 09:53 AM

2,333 posts, read 1,488,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinfairfax View Post
Ann and Clon on this thread, why do you lie? Asian girls want white males because they want to "make it" in this society. Just go to match.com and see how many "white" only preferences do you see on there? That is not based on ivy league, social circles, and other irrelevant things that you guys keep bringing it up.

For the white guys, I would say they are the ones that were reject by one of their own white women and settle for asian girls. My understanding is most white guys look at asian girls as cheap skinny prostitutes. (sorry politically incorrect but true) The mixed kids that they produce is a baggage and I'm betting white guys would rather produce all white kids like in that article that I linked earlier.

There, this is at back on top of the forum.

If you are asian or indian males in the cities, get angry and get revenge. You know what to do.
I responded to all these stupid claims you made and then realized you're an asian male. And now it makes sense. It's ok, dude. I feel for you and I get why society has reduced you to lashing out against asian women like this. I read all those reports about asian men being the one of the least chosen preferences on dating sites too. I personally don't feel that way, and have dated asian guys as well as many other races, so it's sad you've actually had to come up with such an over-generalized prejudice against asian women to justify what society has done to you.

You obviously won't believe me but not all of us are like that out there. I hope you have better luck and sincerely hope you don't treat any asian women you date like they must be insecure, inferior liars. Or treat all white guys who date asian girls like they must be rejects. Of course, treating people this way could be the reason you're not having luck in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 10:14 AM

675 posts, read 1,190,116 times
This thread never ceases to amaze me. So many superficial people. People's true colors come out. Some people here think that physical beauty gives the person more value as a human being. Meanwhile, I've met women who are considered very beautiful by society, yet they were horrible people. Whereas I've met other women who are not considered beautiful by society's standards, yet they were some of the coolest people I've ever met.

I know a lot of this is a youth issue. I know that when I was younger, I was very superficial and shallow, I would only ask out girls that looked like supermodels. Then when I was 22, I met a girl that was not what you would call super model material, but wouldn't you know it, she was one of the coolest, nicest, caring, thoughtful, confident women I ever dated. Just an awesome person overall. Had never met a woman like that up to that point in my life. She literally changed my life, I was no longer shallow. Unfortunately I botched up that relationship.

I then realized that it's really important to me that anyone I date, has to have some of those qualities that she had. I don't care about "Is she hot ?" Sometimes people losing their shallowness comes later in life, other times they learn it early in life. And believe me, I know women are the same way (shallow) sometimes. But once you meet that person who is so hot because of their personality, you learn to be less shallow.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:51 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,987,938 times
Quote:
Ann and Clon on this thread, why do you lie? Asian girls want white males because they want to "make it" in this society. Just go to match.com and see how many "white" only preferences do you see on there? That is not based on ivy league, social circles, and other irrelevant things that you guys keep bringing it up.

For the white guys, I would say they are the ones that were reject by one of their own white women and settle for asian girls. My understanding is most white guys look at asian girls as cheap skinny prostitutes. (sorry politically incorrect but true) The mixed kids that they produce is a baggage and I'm betting white guys would rather produce all white kids like in that article that I linked earlier.

There, this is at back on top of the forum.

If you are asian or indian males in the cities, get angry and get revenge. You know what to do.
Lie?? I have no reason to lie to some stranger on a message board. I'm already happily married to a man that actually had no job/career when I met him. I supported him on my minimum wage job back in the 90's and bought him his first computer.

You are an unfortunate and angry soul and it's no wonder you're having a rough time with finding a woman---any woman--any nationality.

You also sound dangerous, kid. "You know what to do, get angry and get revenge"??? WTF???? I'm done now with this creepy thread. You should seriously seek some help or someone should report you for your scary anger issues. Yikes. Look into Elliot Rodger---you may have some things in common with him.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:48 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
Lie?? I have no reason to lie to some stranger on a message board. I'm already happily married to a man that actually had no job/career when I met him. I supported him on my minimum wage job back in the 90's and bought him his first computer.

You are an unfortunate and angry soul and it's no wonder you're having a rough time with finding a woman---any woman--any nationality.

You also sound dangerous, kid. "You know what to do, get angry and get revenge"??? WTF???? I'm done now with this creepy thread. You should seriously seek some help or someone should report you for your scary anger issues. Yikes. Look into Elliot Rodger---you may have some things in common with him.
I'm willing to bet two things you neglected to include:

1) He's white

2) He's tall (above 6')

Be those two things and you don't need a job or career to get girls in the Bay. You pretty much confirm my point without even realizing it lol.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:54 PM

4,369 posts, read 3,722,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
I'm willing to bet two things you neglected to include:

1) He's white

2) He's tall (above 6')

Be those two things and you don't need a job or career to get girls in the Bay. You pretty much confirm my point without even realizing it lol.
being both of those does not give you special treatment lmfao

Old 06-15-2016, 07:33 PM

282 posts, read 618,302 times
http://riverdaughter.files.wordpress...hicks-jpeg.jpg

Last edited by BodegaHead; 06-15-2016 at 07:44 PM..

Old 06-15-2016, 09:20 PM

397 posts, read 364,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrod Oak View Post
The premise of this thread seems to be attractive = Blond , Blue eyed , tall semi tanned white women. For those of us who are not attracted to that find plenty of good looking Asian, Latina , Persian , Black and other women around the bay area. If you're looking for those hair twirling half naked bimbo types yeah LA has more of what you're looking for.
I was thinking more like there is a systematic racism in this country where a premium is placed on a specific race and maybe even a subsegment of that race. i.e. fake blondes. (how many are actual blondes nowadays, roots can be seen everywhere)

This will go away eventually. BUT, expect a very turbulent, violent, reaction by those who are awarded this premium over other races. I just want minorities to be aware and ready. Time is coming.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:24 PM

397 posts, read 364,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post

LIES

Isn't your concept exactly congruent to what I'm saying? You'd rather date white losers and support him financially instead of dating a minority who can support himself?

There are deep rooted racism in all of us. I'm trying to expose it. It shows very well in the dating scene.

Remember, November's coming.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:17 PM

4,369 posts, read 3,722,549 times
Quote:
LIES

Isn't your concept exactly congruent to what I'm saying? You'd rather date white losers and support him financially instead of dating a minority who can support himself?

There are deep rooted racism in all of us. I'm trying to expose it. It shows very well in the dating scene.

Remember, November's coming.
Do you have a secret fetish for white men?

Old 06-16-2016, 08:55 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,068,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyforlife99 View Post
Who said there were none? And you also see hideous ones also (make sure you put in the other part of the story).
Not really. Although I admit I don't pay attention to ugly ones, lol. But I ride transit every day and see tons of hot chicks. Now maybe people are defining "hot" as "white". hmm. Latinas are my favorite.

Quote:
Let me guess....22 Fillmore bus.

No, I live in the South Bay. So light rail, bus 23 (from San Jose to De Anza College in Cupertino), etc.

There are hot chicks on Caltrain too, saw several today. Although Caltrain sucks in this regard now, because the shape of the seats makes it hard to check out the hot chicks. On the bus you can see over the top of the seat but on Caltrain, basically you can only see the women if they are leaning against the window, or when you walk over to use the bathroom and pass by them, or if they're sitting next to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland