Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 08:36 AM

36,658 posts, read 67,519,268 times

Advertisements

And lol@your selfie. Didnt realize you were so young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 08:37 AM

1,099 posts, read 901,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Then to single out Bay Area fans as especially poor sports is baseless and factually incorrect, you apparently knew that, yet wrote it anyway.

Now your upset that youve been called out on it?

Lol sorry but you set yourself up.
Can't read either, can you. Repeating....I know what I heard around here and what the Warrior players said and how they behaved and their spouses and family members, and that's all I need. My assertion can be proved...yours is a non sequitur (one has nothing to do wit the other....I'm not talking about other cities, I'm talking about the Bay Area...got it Einstein?). Again, you sound like a sore loser. Get over it.

Last edited by bodyforlife99; 06-21-2016 at 09:37 AM..

Old 06-21-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
And lol@your selfie. Didnt realize you were so young.
And I didn't know you were such a baby and sore loser.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:42 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,986,718 times
Reading the reaction of some Warriors fans is giving me endless entertainment. Childish I know.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyforlife99 View Post
Can't read either, can you. Repeating....I know what I heard around here and what the Warrior players said and how they behaved and their spouses and family members, and that's all I need. My assertion can be proved...yours is a non sequitur (one has nothing to do wit the other....I'm not talking about other cities, I'm talking about the Bay Area...got it Einstein?). Again, you sound like a sore loser. Get over it.
Haha nope. I realize you had to look up your fallacies on wikipedia in order to respond but really my point stands unrefuted by you.

Cleveland fans burned LeBron's jersey when he left. Just youtube how tasteless they are.

In fact, every city's zealous fans are not outside resorting to whining and being sore losers and that's a fact.

I dont even know why you continue to respond?

Lol oh and thanks for posting ur selfie again.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Haha nope. I realize you had to look up your fallacies on wikipedia in order to respond but really my point stands unrefuted by you.

Cleveland fans burned LeBron's jersey when he left. Just youtube how tasteless they are.

In fact, every city's zealous fans are not outside resorting to whining and being sore losers and that's a fact.

I dont even know why you continue to respond?

Lol oh and thanks for posting ur selfie again.
Nice Dodge and deflect Einstein

Old 06-21-2016, 10:51 AM

18,982 posts, read 32,651,109 times
The thing is it's not just the Warrior's most "zealous" fans doing all the whining, it's a lot of their casual and bandwagon fans too. The one's that didn't really even seem to pay attention to the team a few years back. My friends that are longtime, more hardcore fans that have always been going to games and following the team aren't really doing any of this whining, it's the more fair weather fans that are. I don't know what it is about Bay Area fans NOW but they get really obnoxious when their teams are in championship series, Sharks fans aside as hockey doesn't isn't that big of a deal here, either that or because it was overshadowed by GSW. Many Giants fans are insufferable now and that is where it seems to have started. Even when the 49ers went to the Superbowl a few years back many of the fans became really obnoxious, it kind of turned me off from NFL.

Maybe it's because we are in the age of Social Media though but I just don't recall Bay Area sports fans being this bad in the past.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyforlife99 View Post
Nice Dodge and deflect Einstein
Yawns.

Dont feel bad. I am here to teach you.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
The thing is it's not just the Warrior's most "zealous" fans doing all the whining, it's a lot of their casual and bandwagon fans too. The one's that didn't really even seem to pay attention to the team a few years back. My friends that are longtime, more hardcore fans that have always been going to games and following the team aren't really doing any of this whining, it's the more fair weather fans that are. I don't know what it is about Bay Area fans NOW but they get really obnoxious when their teams are in championship series, Sharks fans aside as hockey doesn't isn't that big of a deal here, either that or because it was overshadowed by GSW. Many Giants fans are insufferable now and that is where it seems to have started. Even when the 49ers went to the Superbowl a few years back many of the fans became really obnoxious, it kind of turned me off from NFL.

Maybe it's because we are in the age of Social Media though but I just don't recall Bay Area sports fans being this bad in the past.
Not really. Call me when this happens:
https://youtu.be/hQ7LaEJ83tg

Old 06-21-2016, 11:08 AM

18,982 posts, read 32,651,109 times
Quote:
Not really. Call me when this happens:
https://youtu.be/hQ7LaEJ83tg
That has nothing to do with what I said. I didn't even mention or compare Cleveland fans so I don't get what your point with this video is.

Call me if you hear of any RTA buses getting torched in Cleveland because the Cavs won.
SFPD Releases Video Of Suspects Torching Muni Bus After World Series « CBS San Francisco

I think torching a $800K Muni bus is a lot worse than some personal jersey's. Like I said Bay Area fans are really obnoxious now and it started with the Giants.

Last edited by sav858; 06-21-2016 at 11:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland