Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 04:04 PM

3,887 posts, read 4,540,926 times

Advertisements

Interesting seeing all the kids having to go around through the bushes. Looks like Asian kids were blocked from passing too. It's well known most do well in school, but does that disqualify them as being "of color"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 04:21 PM

32 posts, read 25,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Interesting seeing all the kids having to go around through the bushes. Looks like Asian kids were blocked from passing too. It's well known most do well in school, but does that disqualify them as being "of color"?
Its' well known Blacks and Asians do not get along and Asians Identify far better with Whites based on education, dating life and income. Asians and Whites are very close and Blacks don't like that.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:29 PM

6,824 posts, read 9,058,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Percenter View Post
Afro's are a Black Panther Militant hair style and the Black Panthers are a racist anti white terrorist group like BLM. THAT is why the Afro is a racist form of hair. It's a way to throw in our face Black power. If whites were Pro White we'd be called all sorts of racists, but it's OK for them to be pro black?
Hahahahaha lol rofl

Old 10-26-2016, 04:53 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
I thought I saw Asian kids manning the blockade. Maybe some didn't want to be involved, and just wanted to get to class.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Afro's are a Black Panther Militant hair style and the Black Panthers are a racist anti white terrorist group like BLM. THAT is why the Afro is a racist form of hair. It's a way to throw in our face Black power. If whites were Pro White we'd be called all sorts of racists, but it's OK for them to be pro black?
The entire socio-political and economic structure of the US is pro-white. That's why pushing even more pro-white-ism is racist, but sticking up for oneself as the underdog and helping fellow underdogs survive and get ahead isn't.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:58 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Please stop with the White guilt. Slavery is over, none of my people kept slaves. Nobody black knows slaves. In fact, Blacks enslaved other Blacks. There were Irish Slaves too but I guess since they are White nobody cares about them. Only Blacks were slaves right? Even though other Blacks owned and kept them in slavery. But everything is Da White Mans fault huh? Dats Racist. My Baby Din Do Nuffin!!!
And Jim Crow happened until the 60s. And we still have racist systems in place that stem from times past. Your point is? Racism didn't end with the Civil Rights Movement or Obama's election.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Its' well known Blacks and Asians do not get along and Asians Identify far better with Whites based on education, dating life and income. Asians and Whites are very close and Blacks don't like that.
Asians were the first to organize against racism when racial slurs against Black students were painted on walls at the University of Washington in the late 80's. Many Asian students stand in solidarity with other students of color. Some just want to get to class. The Asian student body is made up of individuals, each with his/her own opinions and priorities, like any other group.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The entire socio-political and economic structure of the US is pro-white. That's why pushing even more pro-white-ism is racist, but sticking up for oneself as the underdog and helping fellow underdogs survive and get ahead isn't.
Are you kidding me? LOL there is no such thing as "Systemic Racism" or the man holding people down or any of that non sense. I guess brainwashing from Liberal professors has all you whites feeling guilty about being white.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
And Jim Crow happened until the 60s. And we still have racist systems in place that stem from times past. Your point is? Racism didn't end with the Civil Rights Movement or Obama's election.
You do know that there were Irish slaves too right? Of course you don't hear from them whining about oppression. Also plenty of Asians come here and do just fine. No whining about racism from them. Why? Because they don't blame others for their failures, I realize I'm on a very bleeding heart forum, being a bay area resident but the truth of the matter is, Obama is proof racism is not an obstacle because racism doesn't exist in America in 2016. Maybe in 1800s but blacks were racist too. They also had slaves.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Asians were the first to organize against racism when racial slurs against Black students were painted on walls at the University of Washington in the late 80's. Many Asian students stand in solidarity with other students of color. Some just want to get to class. The Asian student body is made up of individuals, each with his/her own opinions and priorities, like any other group.
One school in the 1980s? Have you read about all the Blacks attacking Asians in robberies and racist thug rappers telling other thugs to rob Asians? Asians don't and never have liked Blacks. Blacks have always been racist towards Asians. I have plenty of Asian friends who tell me this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland