Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 02:00 PM

5,583 posts, read 5,002,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Yes, I live in a suburb of LA but I really don't care for the place. All the sprawl, traffic, trashy wannabe real TV stars and large underclass. I would prefer to live in the Bay Area but cannot afford a nice area because of wealthy Chinese buying up the real estate. I might end up moving to Colorado but it is turning into California. I don't want to be in some hick town in the middle of Idaho. Being accused of racism is false and has caused me unessary tension. My last Asian GF broke up with me for stating facts far more mild than what I have stated on this thread and some of my Jewish reletives won't talk to me and call me an Alt Right Nazi even though I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. I did vote for Trump in the general. I visited all parts of the Bay Area and have decided that Central Contra Costa would be the ideal place to live.
You don't want to be here in the bay area either. It's crazy and full of freaks living here as well as roaming the streets.
It is too expensive and way too crowded on the roads and on the streets. Very expensive property taxes and made up petty taxes like soda tax and having to pay for your own grocery bags. Those bags should be free like they used to be when you shopped at the business establishment.
There are also recycle fees you pay on bottles, plastic and glass at time of purchase but the recycle centers here are now few (most have shut down) as the State of Chaos or Commiefornicate government messed up the funding for these recycle centers to get your $$$$ back yet they still charge you this fee at all the grocery stores.
On the weekends forget about going anywhere because the roads are gridlocked and we have very high rates of shootings, road rage or as the CHP calls it "Freeway Violence".

Idaho is no good because it is being invaded by California transplants. You just might as well stay where you are if you go to a place being invaded by the commies.

If you work and must commute from any part of Contra Costa County forget about driving.
The idiot voters here have voted in bridge toll increase to cut down on traffic.
You can gamble and ride BART aka: BARF but I am sure you have heard about the poor quality of service, overpaid workers and over paid management, constant delays due to police activity if they ever show up-crime, and equipment failures.

BART is very expensive. The rates to ride this broken down system from 1972 and park in their parking lots go up all the time.

BART is a haven of crime, attracts transients and drug addicts. Majority of passengers are stressed out and if you are looking for a fight you have come to the right place worse than your hicktown bars.
Lots of side street shows by kids from Oakland so you become part of a captive audience (DONATIONS) THEY try to get your money after making all of that noise and racket which is really a 415 PC of the California (commiefornicate) Penal Code disturbing the peace/challenge to fight.

Lots of robberies of cellphones and burglaries of cars patrons park in BARF garages. I can't stress that enough.
Tons of panhandlers on BARF. We even have women if you to call them that transgenders etc. on board with what appears to look like a baby begging for your $$$$$. Some older women? actually bring a teenager along claiming that to be thier kid/kids. They are all scammers.

WARNING: BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T SIT ON ANY HYPERDERMIC NEEDLES that these street drug addicts use and dispose of their needles on the trains.

Be on alert for FECES,URINATION or any other dangerous land mines, bio hazards and chemical warfare that these low lives leave.

Plus all of these hobo transients stink like you wouldn't believe as they can clear out a whole car (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION COMES TO MIND HERE)which is the reason lots of seats are not able to be used by legit patrons because these flea bags leave their stinch on the seats (I have had to have my clothes cleaned because of t his-yes real funny huh as well as they take up seats FOR two people as they lay out with their stinking bare feet sticking out into the walkway.

The result is lots of people end up standing and it is super CROWDED.
As it already is without these scum bags we have an OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM so this just makes it that much more worse.

I know what you are thinking- Call the police (WHAT POLICE?) well good luck on that
IF THEY even SHOW UP The other patrons might hate you for holding up the trains that's if the train doesn't break down from some type of mechanical failure.

Just last night there was a stabbing at the Concord BART station and that is not even considered to be a high crime station. But as a whole BARF wants to spread this disease to other parts of the bay area by expanding their broken down system. This is how the transients (fare evaders) get around.

This BARF system increases their fares and parking rates annually so it is not worth it or risking having your car vandalized, stolen or burglarized as previously mentioned.

How do I know all of this? I have used this cesspool for the last 35 years (it wasn't always like this) and I have seen the changes all of it gone downhill. I am so happy I will be gone soon.

Good luck should you proceed to accept this assignment and stay safe.

MOST important: If anything else when you ride this so transit system of slime and crime protect your cellphones because the thugs will rob you of them.

Don't believe me??? Just listen to their loud speakers if they are working and BARF will tell you which elevators of BARF stations are out of order (STINKY) elevators because the transients sh-t and pi-- in them.

Again bio hazards to be aware of.

I hope BART gets sued by the American Disabilities Act people.
As well as their broken down escalators because of all the feces and urination that goes on that makes it so difficult to get around.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:15 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,347,250 times
Quote:
Yes, I live in a suburb of LA but I really don't care for the place. All the sprawl, traffic, trashy wannabe real TV stars and large underclass. I would prefer to live in the Bay Area but cannot afford a nice area because of wealthy Chinese buying up the real estate. I might end up moving to Colorado but it is turning into California. I don't want to be in some hick town in the middle of Idaho. Being accused of racism is false and has caused me unessary tension. My last Asian GF broke up with me for stating facts far more mild than what I have stated on this thread and some of my Jewish reletives won't talk to me and call me an Alt Right Nazi even though I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary. I did vote for Trump in the general. I visited all parts of the Bay Area and have decided that Central Contra Costa would be the ideal place to live.
Well, when you've flat out openly stated that you feel uncomfortable about being in a community with a fairly large percentage of Asians, stoke a lot of inflammatory comments about H1Bs and foreign real estate busyers, and openly advocated for more white people in an area -

How do you think your now ex-Asian girl friend is going to feel?

I guess Stephen Miller's extended family doesn't talk much to him either thanks to his politics.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:22 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,457,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Well, when you've flat out openly stated that you feel uncomfortable about being in a community with a fairly large percentage of Asians, stoke a lot of inflammatory comments about H1Bs and foreign real estate busyers, and openly advocated for more white people in an area -

How do you think your now ex-Asian girl friend is going to feel?

I guess Stephen Miller's extended family doesn't talk much to him either thanks to his politics.
My ex is not an H1B or Chinese Billionaire buying up tons of real estate. Her parents were immigrants from Vietnam with fairly traditional values, anti Communist Republican types. She got brainwashed by the UC system but ironically she is a lot less feminist than a lot of White girls I have dated. The argument started over expressing support for ending chain migration.

I am proud of being half Jewish but sadly many Jews identify more with ethnic minorities than their European heritage.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:24 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,782,857 times
Quote:
Minorities think your an offensive racist ,Jewish people call you a NAZI but they are wrong because minorities and Jews don't understand racism and anti-semitism as well as you do.

Sounds like you need to make more money, don't feel bad a lot of people have to move to places like Colorado because they are not successful enough to live in the Bay Area. No need to be butt hurt about it

Old 06-15-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
You don't want to be here in the bay area either. It's crazy and full of freaks living here as well as roaming the streets.
It is too expensive and way too crowded on the roads and on the streets. Very expensive property taxes and made up petty taxes like soda tax and having to pay for your own grocery bags. Those bags should be free like they used to be when you shopped at the business establishment.
There are also recycle fees you pay on bottles, plastic and glass at time of purchase but the recycle centers here are now few (most have shut down) as the State of Chaos or Commiefornicate government messed up the funding for these recycle centers to get your $$$$ back yet they still charge you this fee at all the grocery stores.
On the weekends forget about going anywhere because the roads are gridlocked and we have very high rates of shootings, road rage or as the CHP calls it "Freeway Violence".

Idaho is no good because it is being invaded by California transplants. You just might as well stay where you are if you go to a place being invaded by the commies.

If you work and must commute from any part of Contra Costa County forget about driving.
The idiot voters here have voted in bridge toll increase to cut down on traffic.
You can gamble and ride BART aka: BARF but I am sure you have heard about the poor quality of service, overpaid workers and over paid management, constant delays due to police activity if they ever show up-crime, and equipment failures.

BART is very expensive. The rates to ride this broken down system from 1972 and park in their parking lots go up all the time.

BART is a haven of crime, attracts transients and drug addicts. Majority of passengers are stressed out and if you are looking for a fight you have come to the right place worse than your hicktown bars.
Lots of side street shows by kids from Oakland so you become part of a captive audience (DONATIONS) THEY try to get your money after making all of that noise and racket which is really a 415 PC of the California (commiefornicate) Penal Code disturbing the peace/challenge to fight.

Lots of robberies of cellphones and burglaries of cars patrons park in BARF garages. I can't stress that enough.
Tons of panhandlers on BARF. We even have women if you to call them that transgenders etc. on board with what appears to look like a baby begging for your $$$$$. Some older women? actually bring a teenager along claiming that to be thier kid/kids. They are all scammers.

WARNING: BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T SIT ON ANY HYPERDERMIC NEEDLES that these street drug addicts use and dispose of their needles on the trains.

Be on alert for FECES,URINATION or any other dangerous land mines, bio hazards and chemical warfare that these low lives leave.

Plus all of these hobo transients stink like you wouldn't believe as they can clear out a whole car (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION COMES TO MIND HERE)which is the reason lots of seats are not able to be used by legit patrons because these flea bags leave their stinch on the seats (I have had to have my clothes cleaned because of t his-yes real funny huh as well as they take up seats FOR two people as they lay out with their stinking bare feet sticking out into the walkway.

The result is lots of people end up standing and it is super CROWDED.
As it already is without these scum bags we have an OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM so this just makes it that much more worse.

I know what you are thinking- Call the police (WHAT POLICE?) well good luck on that
IF THEY even SHOW UP The other patrons might hate you for holding up the trains that's if the train doesn't break down from some type of mechanical failure.

Just last night there was a stabbing at the Concord BART station and that is not even considered to be a high crime station. But as a whole BARF wants to spread this disease to other parts of the bay area by expanding their broken down system. This is how the transients (fare evaders) get around.

This BARF system increases their fares and parking rates annually so it is not worth it or risking having your car vandalized, stolen or burglarized as previously mentioned.

How do I know all of this? I have used this cesspool for the last 35 years (it wasn't always like this) and I have seen the changes all of it gone downhill. I am so happy I will be gone soon.

Good luck should you proceed to accept this assignment and stay safe.

MOST important: If anything else when you ride this so transit system of slime and crime protect your cellphones because the thugs will rob you of them.

Don't believe me??? Just listen to their loud speakers if they are working and BARF will tell you which elevators of BARF stations are out of order (STINKY) elevators because the transients sh-t and pi-- in them.

Again bio hazards to be aware of.

I hope BART gets sued by the American Disabilities Act people.
As well as their broken down escalators because of all the feces and urination that goes on that makes it so difficult to get around.
Most of those problems are in Downtown SF and Oakland. BART has it's problems but communing from the Countryside near Orinda by rapid transit is preferable to being stuck in the San Fernando Valleys ugly sprawl and traffic on the 101 and 405.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Minorities think your an offensive racist ,Jewish people call you a NAZI but they are wrong because minorities and Jews don't understand racism and anti-semitism as well as you do.
I am Jewish. I would not be accepted at a White Nationalist meeting. To be honest I've never really experienced anti semitism because I look Northern European but I have experienced anti White Racism. Not really from Asians, primarily from Mexicans. Both Jews and Gentiles are envious of me because mixed Nordic Jewish women are the most desired.

You claim to be a Leftist but sound like a Capitalist when you say one must be rich to have a decent life. I voted for Bernie.

Old 06-15-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Most of those problems are in Downtown SF and Oakland. BART has it's problems but communing from the Countryside near Orinda by rapid transit is preferable to being stuck in the San Fernando Valleys ugly sprawl and traffic on the 101 and 405.

Ok, I am born and raised here so I don't know anything about San Fernando but I do know all there is to know about this place as I was born and raised here.

It doesn't bother you to stand on a crowded stinky train with a bunch of degenerates and criminals?
You cannot get a seat from Orinda Station. What days and times do you commute? Night time? You will meet all kinds of characters then. You must be on drugs (I mean medication) and just don't know any better with little or no situational awareness. (block it all out with your smartphone)

Go ahead and try it. The news reports are very accurate in this case if you didn't know.
In fact the representative in that area is not pro-BARF as you appear to be. He is very anti-BART for all the reasons mentioned along with misappropriation of funds and mismanagement of that broken down system.

Those old towns are nice but the roads are in desperate need of repair and the fire department would have problems responding because those are very narrow roads and they could not get their trucks up those narrow roads and hilly terrain.
Just like what happened in the Oakland Hills fire in 1991 same time of the Rodney King riots.

I know a homeowner/family in Orinda who has been there for years that bought one of those old homes $$$$$$ and regardless of the condition of the house they are always having to repair and work on it. You just might like that.

If you can afford that and don't mind all of that work that's great. Don't get me wrong but For the most part it is a safe nice neighborhood.

They Have had some home invasions by criminals who use BARF to get around who come in from Oakland.

Regardless of that. It's location, location, location all of those roads in that town as I previously mentioned are too narrow and there are many spots where you cannot safely park your car risking getting hit by passing vehicles. You do not have that option.

You don't get what you pay for but if you have $$$$ to throw away that's fine like I have said before.
To me only a rich fool would waste the kind of money$$$$$ people waste up there.

At the price of those houses you should get alot more than what that town has and mostly what is doesn't have.
Whatever floats your boat
Whatever makes you happy
"Don't worry be happy"

Last edited by nowhereman427; 06-15-2018 at 08:25 PM..

Old 06-15-2018, 09:11 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,347,250 times
Quote:
My ex is not an H1B or Chinese Billionaire buying up tons of real estate. Her parents were immigrants from Vietnam with fairly traditional values, anti Communist Republican types. She got brainwashed by the UC system but ironically she is a lot less feminist than a lot of White girls I have dated. The argument started over expressing support for ending chain migration.

I am proud of being half Jewish but sadly many Jews identify more with ethnic minorities than their European heritage.
Well, duh....what do you think? Some of us do have family members who want to be unified.

Again, I'm not impressed that you're bringing up stereotypes of H1Bs and wealthy real estate investors..."Oh, but you're the good Asians..."

You're not helping yourself at all here. Maybe start with losing the Steve Sailer, Ron Unz tracts.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:59 PM

What is a H1B?

Old 06-17-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
What is a H1B?
Tech Visas the Silicon Valley uses to hire cheaper workers from India.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland