Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 10:12 PM

21,575 posts, read 16,079,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
Gavin Newsom
It's up to London Broil, London Bridge I forget her name as she is the current mayor. More social programs and $$$$ to supply drugs, needles and shelter to these crazy drug addicts and scum of the planet.
I saw a needle syringe box today. What has SF become? Now the degenerates will come from all over to SF.

BART employees are also overpaid.
Come from where? Why will they start coming from all over now?
Why didn’t they come from all over last year?

Here: http://hsh.sfgov.org/wp-content/uplo...AL-6.21.17.pdf
... educate yourself about where SF’s homeless come from ... page 22.

69% are from ... wait for it ... San Francisco!
Another 21% are from neighboring counties and state
10% come from “all over”

If you don’t know your topic, you’re not required to make uneducated statements that perpetuate myths counterproductive to problem solving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2018, 10:20 PM

21,575 posts, read 16,079,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman427 View Post
I saw a needle syringe box today. What has SF become?
It’s a national and international crisis ... not a bit unique to San Francisco:
Quote:
Vancouver’s opioid crisis can be measured in discarded needles
B.C.’s illicit-drug users are going through 15 million needles a year, and a lot wind up in alleys, parks and playgrounds.
https://www.macleans.ca/society/vanc...arded-needles/
Seattle, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Portland, St Louis, London, Madrid, Berlin ... everywhere ... millions and millions of needles each, per year.

... and you saw one syringe box ... now SF is drug central ... right.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:25 PM

872 posts, read 587,820 times
Right on all points nowhereman!
Keep putting pressure on the local politicians and tell everyone you know to vote conservative!
The left created this mess and everyone knows they only have worse and more expensive things planned!

Old 08-07-2018, 10:25 PM

5,557 posts, read 4,903,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
It’s a national and international crisis ... not a bit unique to San Francisco:

Seattle, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Portland, St Louis, London, Madrid, Berlin ... everywhere ... millions and millions of needles each, per year.

... and you saw one syringe box ... now SF is drug central ... right.

i don't go looking for these things. I just see them. Since I am in San Francisco this is what I have seen. I don't go to those places above. Just San Francisco born and raised here.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:27 PM

5,557 posts, read 4,903,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
Right on all points nowhereman!
Keep putting pressure on the local politicians and tell everyone you know to vote conservative!
The left created this mess and everyone knows they only have worse and more expensive things planned!

Yes just round them all up
Maybe the Minute Men down on the border can assist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland