Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2008, 06:03 PM

25 posts, read 59,294 times

Advertisements

I found some apartments that look pretty good on the internet but we all now how that goes. My wife and I and 2 of our friends are moving to Concond in early August and we are wondering if these are good apartments and good neigborhoods.

Palm Terrace on Monument Blvd
Sunridge on Monument Blvd
Limeridge on Tioga Rd
Sterling Cove on Detroit Ave

I've read different posts on here about Detroit Ave and how to avoid it. Is it that whole area or just certain places? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 10:52 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,172,734 times
None of these are in desirable areas. Basically all of Monument Blvd is less desirable. Perhaps more so than Detroit.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:07 AM

25 posts, read 59,294 times
If none of these places are that great can somebody please tell me some good apartments and some good neighborhoods. We have no kids but we still want a pretty decent place to live. Pleasant Hill and Martinez ideas would be great too. Thank you very much.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:17 PM

1,482 posts, read 5,172,734 times
Apartment complexes along Clayton Road would be more desirable as are the ones along Ignacio Valley. Most areas of Pleasant Hill (ex Pleasant Hill Rd.) and Martinez would be more desirable.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:17 AM

54 posts, read 267,686 times
I would live in Walnut Creek if I were you. I wouldn't live in Martinez. Pleasant Hill seems much better. Check city-data.com and you'll see the crime rates if you scrool down. I think that is VERY helpful.
You can live right off of Treat in Walnut Creek (border Concord) and it's a nice area. Concord HAS nice areas, but it's definately a BIG city and has quite a range of interesting people.
Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland