Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,597 times

Advertisements

three years ago my wife went on a business trip to L.A. Never to be the same again when she returned. We were together for 14 years and had to kids 6 an 8. She was partners with a gentleman in a beauty salon in are small town. The first day she arrived we talked on the phone and she said she was tired and would call in the morning the next day. After 2 days of no response. Then the time she did talk I asked where she was staying, and she said with********* and I asked why.She said she had to go she had a meeting to go too. The meetings went on all week. She said she wasn't going to make it back as planned and that she would be staying for awhile longer. Then when I would call to ask her to just come home this person would tell her to get off the phone, that she was not aloud to talk to anyone. Then the phone hung up. The story gets worse. End result She abandons her family. forced to sell her business. Paid 15,000 to to the man for his time as he requested. Caused her to go bankrupt. But yet still keeps in phone contact with him. She is not able to work she 5150 and lives with her parents. She was never like this before. If you understand and think that any of this could the work of some kind of mind control or cult. please contact me even if there is no hope for my ex wife I would like to stop it from happening to anyone. PLEASE NO COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT HAPPENING TO PEOPLE, ONLY TRUE FACTS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland