Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 04:05 PM

54 posts, read 170,506 times

Advertisements

worthless people in a worthless area? forker, forker.... criticizing yourself is no road to happiness. give your self a little break. walnut creek isn't worthless.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:15 PM

113 posts, read 343,561 times
I don't live in Worthless Creek sunny.

I lived in Berkeley and got the hell out. Why you refuse to believe it, I have no idea...
If I was really living in Worthless Creek, I would be driving out to the Golden Gate bridge right now to commit suicide. It would be the best way to cope with the situation.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:18 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,075,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forker View Post
Only a Bay Area resident would find the subject of rape to be humorous.
Notice how no one addresses the criticisms or personal stories?

Nah, it's classy responses like:

"YOU'RE A WOMAN!"
"YOU'RE RAPE VICTIM!"
"YOU'RE UGLY!"
"YOU'RE ON MEDS!"
"YOU'RE THAT OTHER PSYCHO THAT HAD THE GOOD SENSE TO SAY WHERE I LIVE SUCKS!"

LOL!!!!

Worthless people, in a worthless area. It speaks for itself!
The humor isnt in the subject of rape as much as it is in rape as it applies to you. LOL!

Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
I don't live in Worthless Creek sunny.

I lived in Berkeley and got the hell out. Why you refuse to believe it, I have no idea...
If I was really living in Worthless Creek, I would be driving out to the Golden Gate bridge right now to commit suicide. It would be the best way to cope with the situation.
Rape can be a harsh thing but its nothing to jump a bridge over.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:23 PM

54 posts, read 170,506 times
While rape is off limits, it's funny that suicide is a topic Forker feels is appropriate to use in a sarcastic, "funny" way. Sick, sick bird.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:31 PM

They put the bridge there for a reason.
It's the only way to deal with living there. Eventually everyone will have to move away, or take a death dive.

Egg I'm disgusted that you revel in the fantasy idea that I was raped.

I actually had a good friend who was raped at a club in Jack London square.
One of the many reasons for my anger about it there. I don't like to mention it often, but it happened, you're a vile sick slovenly little bay area weasel.

Typical scum.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
They put the bridge there for a reason.
It's the only way to deal with living there. Eventually everyone will have to move away, or take a death dive.

Egg I'm disgusted that you revel in the fantasy idea that I was raped.

I actually was raped at a club in Jack London square.
One of the many reasons for my anger about it there. I don't like to mention it often, but it happened, you're a vile sick slovenly little bay area weasel.

Typical scum.
I think you made an error in your post so I edited it for you. It makes more sense now. For someone who hates the Bay Area so much you seem to spend awful lot of time talking about it (maybe its a secret love hate relationship?). Generally when something annoys me, I move onto something better. Looking at your overall post count you seem to comment on nothing but Bay Area related threads. We know you love us, it's just time for you to figure it out too. I can't wait for your next reply, I actually get off on thinking of a new response. The more you post, the happier I get.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
I think I made an error in my post so I edited it for you. It makes more sense now. For someone who hates the Bay Area so much you seem to spend awful lot of time talking about it (maybe its a secret love hate relationship?). Generally when something annoys me, I move onto something better. Looking at your overall post count you seem to comment on nothing but Bay Area related threads. We know you love us, it's just time for you to figure it out too. I can't wait for your next reply, I actually get off on thinking of a new response. The more you post, the happier I get.
Wow, more mature sarcasm from a Bay area moron.
Should I have expected anything less?

No love here, just pure hatred! LOL!

Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 AM

173 posts, read 364,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysunshine View Post
I see Forker stopped taking "his" meds. Welcome back sad woman. I find it hilarious that a "man" is commenting on a thread about dating for women. No straight man I know would bother to comment, much less make the comments you did, Forker. I would love to see your mug. I bet you're quite a beaut, I mean brut.
I agree

Old 05-07-2009, 12:27 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,628 times
Quote:
Any single and available heterosexual man you meet in the Bay Area will be at least one of the following:

a) Homeless

b) Addicted to Drugs and or Alcohol

c) Clinically Insane / Mentally Disabled

d) Ugly

e) Has no skills in the bedroom

f) Unable to get or maintain an Erection

g) Bi-Curious -- soon to turn gay

h) A criminal with a history of Rape and other Sexual Assault Charges

i) A criminal with a history of Domestic Abuse

j) A man with no morals, and no class

l) A 911 Conspiracy theorist, Health Food Vegan Hippy Nutbag, Anti-GMO, Anti-Israel, Dork.

m) Suicidal

Have Fun!!!
I don't know about the rest of the bay area (I'm originally from hayward) but this is pretty accurate about Berkeley and Oakland. Ton's of hippy types (shop at whole foods in oakland and see what I'm talking about), druggies, and general all around wierdos roaming about.

The south-eastern part of the Bay from hayward to further east and south is more sane. The north-western (berkeley,oakland,san francisco) part is probably where most of the crazies/radical hippies/druggies/weirdos are in full force.

Some people who live in these areas (the few and far between rich parts) like to deny this type of stuff but they probably don't really deal with it on a daily basis anyway.

They'll trot out with "But piedmont has high property values!". Does the rest of oakland have "high property values"? Um no. They are selectively picking and choosing stuff and its not helping their argument.

I prefer the south-east bay. I usually go to the north-western part to look at interesting people and shop or pick up ladies at bars and clubs. Thats pretty much it.

Last edited by BayDude; 05-07-2009 at 12:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland