Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2015, 09:41 PM

3,814 posts, read 4,007,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Not to the degree of Las Vegas. 90% of people walking the Las Vegas Strip are tourist. You see plenty of attracted girls and women in the touristy sections of SF as well.
Do you think the hot girls working in Vegas are tourists?

Old 08-03-2015, 12:36 AM

1,986 posts, read 3,598,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Nightlife is considerably better in LA. The amount of bars, lounges, clubs, live music venues, and comedy clubs in LA blow SF out of the water. Nevermind the beaches, LoL. What is the median age in Sf? 45? LOL!!!!! SF is too much of a sleepy, workaholic, transplant city, that is filled with oldsters. Good looking people just dont want to be there.
I could wipe 95% of the "good looks" off of LA women face with a wet kleenex.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:23 AM

540 posts, read 652,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
Do you think the hot girls working in Vegas are tourists?
Yes because they all move out there for fast money and end up leaving after a couple of years. They are not FROM Vegas they are transplants living there to live fast while young.

Old 08-03-2015, 03:27 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
An update, I think San Jose has the best looking women in the Bay Area lol this thread
Around SJSU, I would say it's the best looking Mexican girls of the Bay Area. East Asian, as well as there's lots of Viet girls and those are the only ones who turn me on.

Old 08-03-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Walnut Creek, also--Marin County, and Napa county.
Disagree with the last two. Napa County is mainly old people there or families who have good money. If you are of high school age, there's plenty of good tail (unfortunately for me, I have been out of high school for 3 years). Marin County is much the same. Walnut Creek is recommended unless you like being around a bunch of yuppies.

I only recommend the Bay Area for men if you are in your late 20s minimum and have an unending Yellow Fever.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:02 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,458,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
Disagree with the last two. Napa County is mainly old people there or families who have good money. If you are of high school age, there's plenty of good tail (unfortunately for me, I have been out of high school for 3 years). Marin County is much the same. Walnut Creek is recommended unless you like being around a bunch of yuppies.

I only recommend the Bay Area for men if you are in your late 20s minimum and have an unending Yellow Fever.
That makes sense. SF is great for Asians. White women in their late 20s early 30s in the Marina District, white HS girls in Marin, Napa, Walnut Creek, Danville ect. But they are off limits. Very few white girls in the 18-25 range. I also think LAs Koreatown and Orange County has better looking Asian women than SFs Chinatown.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
That makes sense. SF is great for Asians. White women in their late 20s early 30s in the Marina District, white HS girls in Marin, Napa, Walnut Creek, Danville ect. But they are off limits. Very few white girls in the 18-25 range. I also think LAs Koreatown and Orange County has better looking Asian women than SFs Chinatown.
If you want white girls in the Bay Area, you better have a solid social circle (meaning you know ppl in the Tri-Valley area or the North Bay and you know them for YEARS). Otherwise, get ready to deal with a bunch of weird liberal careerist girls who want men their age (typically late 20s). That's if you can even get them, lol.

Latin girls aren't any better. If you want Latin, head off to SoCal, Texas, or Miami. It always comes down to East Asian girls, which is not good for me, hahahahaha!

Old 08-03-2015, 05:36 PM

540 posts, read 652,894 times
Quote:
Korean women are hotter than Chinese women which is why you feel that way. Korean women in LA are very fashionable and high maintenance, up here the Chinese women seem very foreign and scared of everything. Korean women are bold and tell you how they feel. Very sexy, I hate timid women.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonez765 View Post
If you want white girls in the Bay Area, you better have a solid social circle (meaning you know ppl in the Tri-Valley area or the North Bay and you know them for YEARS). Otherwise, get ready to deal with a bunch of weird liberal careerist girls who want men their age (typically late 20s). That's if you can even get them, lol.

Latin girls aren't any better. If you want Latin, head off to SoCal, Texas, or Miami. It always comes down to East Asian girls, which is not good for me, hahahahaha!
That true to a degree in LA as well.

Old 08-04-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisaro TMF View Post
Korean women are hotter than Chinese women which is why you feel that way. Korean women in LA are very fashionable and high maintenance, up here the Chinese women seem very foreign and scared of everything. Korean women are bold and tell you how they feel. Very sexy, I hate timid women.
It could also be a class thing. Chinatown in SF was traditionally poor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland