U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:51 PM

4,153 posts, read 6,213,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Berkeley is the most powerful place on the planet. It is full of liberals who think they are going to take over what is in fact a huge military industrial complex. There will be a coupes and Berkeley will be taken over in full by the Holy Host. Then all of the kooks from whatever bent who are demon spawn will be thrown out and we can get on with our faces towards Armageddon. Berkeley is the camp of the Saints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Before I call you crazy, what huge military complex are you referring to?
LMAO!!!! This coming from the "Rabbi" in the Berkeley Hills.

Bring it on Gentoo! Crazy is as crazy does.... "coupes" hahahaahhaaa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 PM

660 posts, read 712,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
ISRAEL IS NOT A RELIGION-ITS A COUNTRY.

So you can stick your accusations of bigotry where the sun don't shine.

Delusional, pompous, self-agrandizing troll.
I guarantee you I am not a troll and everything you have decided to describe me as really is what you're all about.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:00 PM

660 posts, read 712,359 times
Quote:
She's new to me so I guess I'll find out. Let's see how or if she answers the questions I asked of her. Judging by her rants, it's becoming clear that she doesn't know much about Berkeley.
Because I don't agree with you and find yours and 18Montclair's statements to be bigoted makes me unable to know anything about Berkley? Just because I spent a considerable amount of time there living with friends makes me just as qualified, if not more so.

And if you think by slandering Israel, that your not in the least bit being a bigot is amazingly naive to me.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:39 PM

425 posts, read 80,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
LMAO!!!! This coming from the "Rabbi" in the Berkeley Hills.

Bring it on Gentoo! Crazy is as crazy does.... "coupes" hahahaahhaaa
Laugh all you want , you haven't a clue as to the power that brews in the Northern region. It is far far beyond basic elemental dealings and puts the Bohemian grove to shame. Thanks for inviting me into your head.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:40 PM

11,835 posts, read 9,422,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
Because I don't agree with you and find yours and 18Montclair's statements to be bigoted makes me unable to know anything about Berkley? Just because I spent a considerable amount of time there living with friends makes me just as qualified, if not more so.

And if you think by slandering Israel, that your not in the least bit being a bigot is amazingly naive to me.
First of all, I have not made any bigoted statements so get your lies straight. Second of all, I was not hostile toward you in any way other than saying that I don't think you know anything about Berkeley, if you consider that hostile. I'm sure you may have lived there and perhaps you stereotyped? Just saying. It's my home town and I am still quite connected with the Berkeley and Oakland area so perhaps my perspective differs from yours from knowing the city on a much deeper level.

And no criticizing A NATION based on IT'S POLITICS does not make one a bigot. How the hell did you come to such a conclusion?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:43 PM

24,558 posts, read 29,936,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
I guarantee you I am not a troll and everything you have decided to describe me as really is what you're all about.
*yawns*

Explain this or go away:

How do you equate condemnation of a nation's policies with bigotry?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Before I call you crazy, what huge military complex are you referring to?
Just what do you think UCB is eh ? For that matter just what do you think most of the flipping Bay area is ? It is the reality behind the Borg concept. In fact at this rate Cal Berkeley will actually be nothing but one big cube of big arsed buildings before too long. You got your "residents" of the Bay area , then you got the business of War and Diplomacy with a "Green" industry as a front office in more ways than one. The liberal idiots here actually think they are in the drivers seat when the Military Industrial Complex is actually the core. This is war town. I live amongst the scientists and am familiar with the landscape of control. The Shekinah will initially descend upon this region. The armies of Heaven reside here as does the spirit of Red Cloud.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Just what do you think UCB is eh ? For that matter just what do you think most of the flipping Bay area is ? It is the reality behind the Borg concept. In fact at this rate Cal Berkeley will actually be nothing but one big cube of big arsed buildings before too long. You got your "residents" of the Bay area , then you got the business of War and Diplomacy with a "Green" industry as a front office in more ways than one. The liberal idiots here actually think they are in the drivers seat when the Military Industrial Complex is actually the core. This is war town. I live amongst the scientists and am familiar with the landscape of control. The Shekinah will initially descend upon this region. The armies of Heaven reside here as does the spirit of Red Cloud.
Yep you are official freaking crazy! This is just a completely incoherent jumble of crap. Berkeley is war town? UCB is a military complex?

Dude, I'm in San Diego. I know what military complexes look like. I've been on the navy bases, marine recruiting depot and a navy ship (USS chandler). Please stop this psychotic cackling.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Yep you are official freaking crazy! This is just a completely incoherent jumble of crap. Berkeley is war town? UCB is a military complex?

Dude, I'm in San Diego. I know what military complexes look like. I've been on the navy bases, marine recruiting depot and a navy ship (USS chandler). Please stop this psychotic cackling.
Heh , where do you think the R&D for weaponry comes from junior ? Ever heard of Lawrence Livermore ? I hate monotone discussions and like to add some flavor. Thing is as far as what I am saying technically, its all true. Then there is the whole black operations past and present up here. This place is full of secrets and power. There's not much the Pentagon isn't plugged into one way or another.That kinda holds true for most major University type establishments in the US. This is High Tech Disney land for the war machine. Anything with military applications is monitored one way or another. Yeah this is a well clothed/cloaked War town / region.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Heh , where do you think the R&D for weaponry comes from junior ? Ever heard of Lawrence Livermore ? I hate monotone discussions and like to add some flavor. Thing is as far as what I am saying technically, its all true. Then there is the whole black operations past and present up here. This place is full of secrets and power. There's not much the Pentagon isn't plugged into one way or another.That kinda holds true for most major University type establishments in the US. This is High Tech Disney land for the war machine. Anything with military applications is monitored one way or another. Yeah this is a well clothed/cloaked War town / region.
Well at least I understood that. Ok, perhaps you're not nuts. I cannot comment of the Lawrence lab, what I mean is, I can't argue with you on that. There is a building there that you're not even allowed to go near. I can see where some may be suspicious of it.

Now as far as most universities being like this go. I'm not so sure. I'm in a city with three major universities; SDSU, UCSD and USD. Been on the campuses of all three and they are not anything like Cal for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland