U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-23-2010, 05:48 PM

1 posts, read 2,105 times
Default Kindergarten registration

For Cupertino school kindergarten registration, it seems, we need to be residing in cupertino area. we will be moving to that area.

My question is, the week of registration, we wont be in town. Can I get registration packet, and complete registration and give it to friend?

Please someone answer.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 12:18 PM

793 posts, read 1,209,492 times
They are open for registration from July 19 - July 30. If you are unable to register during that time, call the school district prior to registration and see how they want to handle it. I doubt if they would expect you to hand over your personal documents to your friend in order to complete registration.

Cupertino Union School District - Home

This registration is basically just for new folks. Kindy reg took place back in February.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose