U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2011, 02:44 PM

148 posts, read 441,292 times

Advertisements

What's the deal with this house on Senter Rd. It's supposed to be haunted. I don't know if I believe that, but how come no one has lived there in so many years? Does anybody have any info? Thanks

http://www.realhaunts.com/united-states/ (broken link)
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 12:21 AM

7,620 posts, read 23,128,568 times
Link not worky

Old 02-21-2011, 12:25 AM

2,243 posts, read 3,096,067 times
Champion J. Pepper once asked me to stay in a haunted house.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXkbCyVEP8

Old 02-21-2011, 06:42 AM

148 posts, read 441,292 times
Haunted Real Estate Blog Blog Archive Hauntings on Senter Road House in San Jose (continued)

Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 AM

165 posts, read 615,535 times
It is!

Google for 'Senter road haunted'. You can see the house in google maps with the boulders placed in front of it.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...1146909&page=2

Old 10-13-2012, 11:42 PM

2 posts, read 137,029 times
Yes!!...

Old 10-14-2012, 12:15 AM

2 posts, read 137,029 times
I visited the hous 3 different times, this last time I went I was lucky enough to talk to one of the neighbors, he told me that the alarm has gone off on random nights and it always tends to be around 2:30 - 3:00 o'clock in the morning. He also mentioned that within the last year the black iron automatic gate has opened and closed by it's self at leat 5 times and the security company had to come check the place out and also said that 3 differnt residents that live near the house have seen the lights turn on and off while no one was home and even while the house was vacant. He told me one night when he was taking a walk he saw the curtains moving in the front living room window, but it didn't really trip him out because of the history that house has. As we were talking about the house the property management co. showed up with what looked like a handy man worker, I than inquired about the house, I asked if it was for rent or sale and she told me it currently had a owner however they don't occupy it, which I thought was rare so I had to ask the question if it was haunted and her response was that she gets the creeps when she's inside so she doesn't really like to say inside too long. She also mentioned that a while back ago a handy man from the company went to fix the water heater and got real spooked to the point of telling them he wasn't interested of ever working at that house again. She has personally never seen anything but she did say she gets the creeps and felt as if someone was standing behind her in the kitchen one time.

Well that all I know and can say about the house, you decide is it haunted or not?!... :O

Old 10-15-2012, 12:18 AM

9,197 posts, read 11,983,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocio 69 View Post
I asked if it was for rent or sale and she told me it currently had a owner however they don't occupy it, which I thought was rare so I had to ask the question if it was haunted and her response was that she gets the creeps when she's inside so she doesn't really like to say inside too long.
So, would said owner part with it for a reduced price? Blogs suggest nobody seems to be able to stay put in this place for long. The black fence and mini-Amityville windows on the garage where the hanging supposedly occurred are telling...

Another job for Ghosthunters

Old 10-27-2012, 03:42 PM

1 posts, read 68,215 times
The Hellyer Ave house is also known as "Hell House" to the locals. A while back when I was in high school, I remembered hearing about a news story about a home invasion at the Hellyer Ave house, were the daughter was raped and parents were killed in the bedroom. The intruders hung the daughter in the garage to make it look like a suicide murder. As the haunting occurred from owner to owner., The last owner had a exorcism done at the house by monks to ward off the ghost. The monks spend the night to fight off the spirits, but woke up in the garage. They failed in the getting rid of the spirits so they placed 3 blessed blouders around the house to contain the ghosts.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:05 PM

6,682 posts, read 11,330,980 times
What's a blouder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose