Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2021, 07:15 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,683,119 times

Advertisements

Yeah, that was worth waiting 11 years for.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2021, 11:11 PM

7,600 posts, read 4,501,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
Yeah, that was worth waiting 11 years for.
I think it's nicer now than it was when op first wrote. some new development happening. I have a couple of places in that area. It's safe, but not very pretty. Very utilitarian working class. Nothing wrong with it though.

Old 11-27-2021, 05:06 PM

30,855 posts, read 36,742,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSJ View Post
You forgot to add all the crack heads that are laying around (mostly white) those are the ppl that make San Jose look ugly
Oh, I have plenty of those in my downtown neighborhood.

Old 11-27-2021, 05:10 PM

30,855 posts, read 36,742,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSJ View Post
@sjnative I know this is old but you’re weird.. the street is a public parking.. wtf is wrong with loud music?
It's called being a considerate neighbor/person. We play music at a reasonable volume for the same reason we don't shout loudly in public (unless there's a serious situation happening)--because we understand not everyone else wants to hear it.

If it's loud enough that your neighbors at the detached house next door can hear it, it's rude. If your car is blasting music so that the car next to you in traffic can hear it with their windows rolled up, it's rude (and I find it's often the kind with the F-bomb and other expletives being every other word in the lyrics). Nobody else wants to hear your music blasting. You can enjoy music at a normal volume. And the bonus is you won't destroy your hearing.

Old 12-03-2021, 03:56 PM

478 posts, read 677,422 times
Drove through here before. 7 Trees is a neighborhood by the border of where it becomes more of the south side of san jose it seems by snell/blossom hill.

It doesnt look pretty but it isnt bad. It's not like the east side where it doesnt look pretty because its also bad.

I find it to have more Vietnamese as it's close to Senter which is pretty much part of lil Saigon. Then next major race I see are Mexicans/latinos. If you are more of a target, whole foods, trader joes, valley fair santana row type wannabe boujie person, you will hate this area and probably talk smack about it even though its not bad at all. This are is more walmart, local asian supermarket or mexican supermarket, and going to eastridge mall type demographic.

It's a good location IMO because you are close to the 87 or go the other way for the 101. Monterey rd is also there to use as a backway. Close to the culturally rich parts notably Vietnam, a costco is there, but then you are also a skip away to white-ville with blossom hill right there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose