Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe
 [Register]
Santa Fe Santa Fe County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 10:25 AM

3,763 posts, read 8,751,351 times

Advertisements

We recently got a Sealy posturepedic queen at SleepyTime on Cerrillos for less than $500- very comfortable. Ask them to cut a deal wherever you shop for a mattress.

Welcome to NM!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 04:54 PM

10,748 posts, read 23,813,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle1 View Post
I have a second home in Santa Fe that I had to furnish. I had the same problem finding furniture there. I found that Sienna's Furniture on Cerrillos has lower priced furniture, but I ended up buying from Sofa Mart in Albuquerque though because I could not find what I was looking for in Santa Fe. I bought my mattress from Denver Mattress in Santa Fe. There are also a few Mattress Firm stores around town. For some neat southwest style furniture, try Santa Fe Country Furniture. They have mostly wood things (not much in the upholstered stuff). They have a small store on Cerrillos and a large warehouse on Airport Road.
Good luck and happy shopping!
If a purchase is made in Albuquerque do they have reasonable delivery options to get the furniture up to Santa Fe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
We recently got a Sealy posturepedic queen at SleepyTime on Cerrillos for less than $500- very comfortable. Ask them to cut a deal wherever you shop for a mattress.

Welcome to NM!
That's about my price range, pillow top preferably. I wish I had my buddy with me to go shopping with. He's 6 ft 6 in tall, always good to go car and furniture shopping with, just his presence made haggling easier, I'd arch an eyebrow an d he would shoot the salesman an evil eye, worked like a charm, lol.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:22 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,166,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caphillsea77 View Post
If a purchase is made in Albuquerque do they have reasonable delivery options to get the furniture up to Santa Fe?.
I don't recall exactly what the delivery fee was from Sofa Mart, and I don't have my receipt handy to check. I think it was maybe $150 for a sofa and loveseat. It was not a huge amount, but it was more than if you were local.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:59 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,026,689 times
I have never bought anything at Santa Fe Country Furniture, but I love that store.

Hmmmm... haven't been there for quite a while. I think I will take a trip out there and look around.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 AM

1,569 posts, read 3,401,768 times
I like El Paseo Imports in the Design Center in Santa Fe for wood furniture. I also like Stephen's Consignment shop on Cerrillos. It's a fun place to browse. All kinds of interesting things. I understand they have a sale twice a year so if you hit it right you get a deal. I'll have to stop in SF Country Furniture and check it out.

Old 04-19-2012, 04:23 PM

2 posts, read 2,491 times
Craigslist

Old 07-17-2012, 02:25 PM

1 posts, read 774 times
Smile Furniture in Santa Fe

Because of work I've been in and out of Santa Fe for nearly twenty years and I've shopped everywhere for furniture each time I need new stuff, and I can tell you for contemporary stuff unfortunately you have to go to Albuquerque. But if you want good solid furniture or any kind of "Santa Fe" look the only place to go is Santa Fe country Furniture, the product there is real, solid, well crafted and reasonably priced.

And if you need a Mattress hands down the only place to go is Denver Mattress, I've shopped everywhere and Mattress Firm is like a used car lot and crazy overpriced. The guy at Denver did some kind of test on my spine that helped me pick my Mattress and it's been the best thing I've ever bought!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe