Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 10:44 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,344,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnInChicago View Post
When I said "majority rules" I was referring to profiling. I guess you mis-understood. That profiling should apply to anyone that is wearing a headwrap at the airport too, just so you don't mis-understand me. I don't have USA bumper sticker, but I do fly several flags on the back of my obnoxious Harley and yes, I do feel like I am the bread & butter of this great land. I'm greatly offended by your sarcastic USA comments.

It seems that this has gone way off topic. One of our soldiers was assaulted on his home soil. This soldier goes out everyday and fights for our freedom while we just go about our everday tasks. I haven't seen one of you thank him for his service. You should be ashamed of yourself. Since the perps were't correctly dealt with at the scene, they should be punished to the full extent of the law. We need to take back our streets!

Rushmore, you are a keyboard commando if I've ever seen one. Get out and get some sunshine! I'd rather go out and "enojoy" my 20 degrees than sit here and waste my time - and that's what I'm going to do.

Yes, Go USA! If you don't love it, don't let the door hit you in the @ss!
Since you seem to have STILL not read or understood anything I have said, I will state it as plainly as possible:

I wish someone had murdered every single person involved with assaulting this man and his wife. As this did not occur, I wish we had a more rational way of punishing them than we do. What we have now is the product of some seriously demented politically correct thinking.

I just got out of my pool, by the way.

Misunderstood does not have a hyphen in it, at least not here in God's great USA.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM

58 posts, read 100,644 times
Get rid of hate crimes all together, because every crime committed is hate.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:53 AM

2,903 posts, read 12,532,935 times
This thread has degraded into a racial thread. It is closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area