U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 06-14-2011, 02:44 PM

27 posts, read 30,948 times
Default Looking for lawn service,hairdresser and barber shop

Just moved to Bradenton. Looking for Lawn service at least for a while until my husband decides if he wants to do his own lawn. Any recommendations? We are in the eastern part of town towards 75. Also I need a good hairdresser and my husband likes to go to a barber shop. Anyone know somebody who is good? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 06-19-2011, 06:27 AM

217 posts, read 228,230 times
Thumbs up lawn service

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaSue View Post
Just moved to Bradenton. Looking for Lawn service at least for a while until my husband decides if he wants to do his own lawn. Any recommendations? We are in the eastern part of town towards 75. Also I need a good hairdresser and my husband likes to go to a barber shop. Anyone know somebody who is good? Thanks!
welcome to the neighborhood,we move into mill creek in november 2010,and have used greenside landscaping (steve at 941-812-2564) they are reasonable ,stick to a schedule and will do as much or as little as you need,don't forget you will need someone for pesticides as well. what part of bradenton did you move to and from where?

Unread 06-19-2011, 06:59 AM

Just bought in River Sound. Having a closing on Tuesday. Moved from Torrington, CT in the northwestern part of the state, in the Litchfield hills. Had enough of the snow. It was about 2 feet above the top of our mail box this past winter. Used to live here 20 years ago. Will be looking for a pool contractor also.

Unread 06-19-2011, 09:17 AM

215 posts, read 190,660 times
Hi PaulaSue, Congratulations!! We hope to be residents one day as well. Just curious if you lived near Canaan?

Unread 06-21-2011, 05:55 AM

We weren't too far from Canaan. Canaan is up a little closer to the Mass border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area