Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 07:57 PM

97 posts, read 274,170 times

Advertisements

The first time I ever saw a dog in a baby stroller was on a business trip to Hong Kong in 2007. The picture tells it all

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 12:14 AM

18 posts, read 35,340 times
Yoda said: Dog in stroller, poop on your lawn he will not !!!

Old 09-05-2011, 12:21 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,871,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiTiki View Post
The first time I ever saw a dog in a baby stroller was on a business trip to Hong Kong in 2007. The picture tells it all

It's China. Maybe it's the gathering part of the "hunter and gatherer" society. Although those scrawny little things sure don't look like they have enough meat on them to make thin soup.

Let the bashing begin......

Old 09-05-2011, 05:35 PM

1,580 posts, read 3,127,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
A very wise person must have said that. I don't like beer, however. (she writes while sipping on a glass of cabernet)
it was a song that i was referring to, country.

Billy Currington - People Are Crazy - YouTube

Old 09-05-2011, 05:38 PM

30,138 posts, read 23,530,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
what is up with people pushing dogs around in baby carriages? i never observed this until moving down here. i have seen it in sarasota and now today in venice. cant figure it out. in case they have not realized it, dogs have 4 legs that were meant for walking, running and jumping. me thinks some people have some screws loose.
It's called, "ridiculous". There is no reason to have a dog in a stroller. If the dog is older or the person is older, they don't have to walk as far but the dog still needs exercise. Pushing a dog in a baby stroller is not giving the dog exercise, it's treating the dog like a human. I have dogs, I have cats, I love my pets. But they are not human beings.

It would be nice if some people knew the difference.

Old 09-05-2011, 05:45 PM

6,870 posts, read 11,184,261 times
Smile And, if your home were on fire....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmallie View Post
we have 3,2 are shih-tzu's and a toy poodle mix, yes when your children are grown they become your furry children~~~
the 2 shih-tzu are on perscription food, and one of them has had bladder stones and had to have them removed, they have grown back and will probably need another operation..
They depend on us ,they are happy when we come home,give us endless love and affection, and usually dont talk back
yes some might say we are a little overboard ,but if the house was on fire they would be the first think we grabbed to get out. I understand about the carriages, but like others have said there are reasons that it is done..
we did survive Irene and my dad just got power back last night.. the boys were safe and sound and we got by with little damage, just the power out for 24 hrs
If your home were on fire, your dogs would probably be the ones to wake you up and alert you!!! Also, glad you're safe!

Old 09-06-2011, 01:48 AM

10,202 posts, read 7,871,431 times
This isn't doggy love, this borders on animal cruelty, both physical and mental!

[/IMG]

Old 09-06-2011, 02:21 AM

844 posts, read 1,685,019 times
These people need a good psychiatrist.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:43 AM

425 posts, read 1,100,846 times
Default Bette

This is true

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area