Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 11:58 AM

3,549 posts, read 6,660,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantPalmerRanch View Post
We never mentioned it happened in Lakewood Ranch (ya need to read carefully folks). Really? 17th street 12 miles from LWR?
It's 17th St Ct, which is only two blocks long, and is exactly 12 miles by car to LWRMC.

While you didn't say that it's in LWR, you only posted the link because the title leads people to believe that it happened in LWR.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 PM

287 posts, read 589,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Workz View Post
It's 17th St Ct, which is only two blocks long, and is exactly 12 miles by car to LWRMC.

While you didn't say that it's in LWR, you only posted the link because the title leads people to believe that it happened in LWR.
and Herald Tribune's title didn't lead people to believe it happened in LWR?? C' mon. Be serious blame the news man again for not making that clear, not us.

You guys are always looking for trouble by blaming innocent news givers.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:06 PM

5,663 posts, read 10,734,978 times
Quote:
We never mentioned it happened in Lakewood Ranch (ya need to read carefully folks). Really? 17th street 12 miles from LWR?
You must know by now that I don't post facts without first confirming that it is a fact, unlike some other people you and I know (well you do anyway.) BTW, despite Rushmore's admonition to not tap the glass, I can't help myself. What is with this "we" stuff you keep using? Is that the 'royal we' or are you speaking for some vast Palmer Ranch conspiracy? Please don't tell me it's the voices in your head.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:10 PM

3,549 posts, read 6,660,964 times
Quote:
and Herald Tribune's title didn't lead people to believe it happened in LWR?? C' mon. Be serious blame the news man again for not making that clear, not us.

You guys are always looking for trouble by blaming innocent news givers.
The BS you post here is so deep you need a backhoe to dig through it.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:29 PM

499 posts, read 580,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
You must know by now that I don't post facts without first confirming that it is a fact, unlike some other people you and I know (well you do anyway.) BTW, despite Rushmore's admonition to not tap the glass, I can't help myself. What is with this "we" stuff you keep using? Is that the 'royal we' or are you speaking for some vast Palmer Ranch conspiracy? Please don't tell me it's the voices in your head.
The 'Royal We' nearly had me fall off my chair laughing. Thank you for the giggle Bbronston. I just loved it

Old 03-19-2012, 06:40 PM

287 posts, read 589,663 times
The we has spoken and all ye shall learn from the wise, old we in due time..

---The Great Wizard of Palmer Ranch

...............................O
................................Z
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area