Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 08:17 PM

2,983 posts, read 4,620,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Again real sloooowww.

I never said I surf and need waves, so you were totally incorrect and I had to correct you.

And you dont like and dont live in Florida anymore for some reason.

Simple.

Not an insult at all, merely correcting and pointing out this poster hates anyone who actually post anything good about Florida.
Real sloooowww is something you need to use for your reading comprehension. YOU SAID IN YOUR FIRST POST " I body surf as well. No boogie board needed", REMEMBER?. Then I said something to the affect of , "You aren't going to do much body surfing in the gulf unless there is a hurricane brewing offshore" and"when is the perfect time for ANY surfing in the Gulf of Mexico". When I said "ANY" I meant surfing, body surfing, boogie boarding, etc... If I need to try to explain any further I'm afraid you're beyond help.

Your new neighbors can get a better understanding of some more of your nonsensical post by reading on the general Florida forum.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:20 PM

1,713 posts, read 2,346,737 times
Not_liking_FL just owned you.

Old 01-25-2014, 10:18 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_liking_FL View Post
Real sloooowww is something you need to use for your reading comprehension. YOU SAID IN YOUR FIRST POST " I body surf as well. No boogie board needed", REMEMBER?. Then I said something to the affect of , "You aren't going to do much body surfing in the gulf unless there is a hurricane brewing offshore" and"when is the perfect time for ANY surfing in the Gulf of Mexico". When I said "ANY" I meant surfing, body surfing, boogie boarding, etc... If I need to try to explain any further I'm afraid you're beyond help.

Your new neighbors can get a better understanding of some more of your nonsensical post by reading on the general Florida forum.

We body surf all of the time so again you are sooo dead wrong.

For someone who hates Florida and the ocean why are you wasting your time when you have no clue if someone can or does body surf in the Gulf. I see people doing it all of the time.

Actually met some of my new neighbors already. Getting prices on re doing the landscaping so the day we close we can do it my way, several have came over asking about the former owners and wondered if the property had sold yet.

Difference is all of them have done well financially and in life and like Florida so we all are on the same page.

Owners of the house we purchased handed us an amazing 2800 sw foot house for almost half the price it was build for a few years ago. The owners employer paid them to go to Michigan and live and paid the difference in what they owed and what we offered.

One heck of a deal for us. We could flip this house easily and make some serious cash but the area and home are so darn nice we have to live in it for a while. Filled with half million dollars homes so we wont be amount riff raff.

Old 01-25-2014, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beninfl View Post
Not_liking_FL just owned you.

Wake up from the dream. We body surf all of the time all along the Gulf.

Then again real ocean/water/river active people really know that you can body surf in the Gulf.

Thinking that out of shape, over weight people wont be able to body surf in the Gulf because they hit the body quickly.

I would not like Florida either if I could not do this and have a blast body surfing in the Gulf.

Old 01-25-2014, 10:33 PM

Hey, you said Gulf, not ocean. You learned!

Old 01-25-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Hey, I body surf where someone said it cannot be done so I learned that some have no clue.

Still the ocean to me and so many others.

My choice of words, not yours.

I can call it what in the heck I want it to be called.

Deal with it.

You probably never even go to the ocean do you?

Old 01-25-2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:

I also called it the beach but you seemed to forget that sentence.

Maybe I will just go outside and study the moon or something so I can pretend to know something about things no one gives a rat arse about.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:51 AM

5,587 posts, read 8,398,368 times
OK, I'll jump into this, um, discussion. I didn't notice the "ocean" comment, because I thought you meant you wanted to move close to "an" ocean, used in the generic sense.

As for "body surfing", we all know that it means riding a wave -- the types of waves we rode at the Jersey shore as kids. I would be interested in which beach in this area has the type of waves that would be good for body-surfing. The only time I have seen non-gentle waves is when there is a storm off-shore. I was on Longboat Key a few years ago when the waves were so strong, they knocked me over. But other than that, I don't usually see many ride-able waves, nor is there much ride-able room between where the waves break and the shoreline. So where and when is the body-surfable area of the Gulf...?

Old 01-26-2014, 05:41 AM

2,983 posts, read 4,620,530 times
Quote:
We body surf all of the time so again you are sooo dead wrong.

For someone who hates Florida and the ocean why are you wasting your time when you have no clue if someone can or does body surf in the Gulf. I see people doing it all of the time.

Actually met some of my new neighbors already. Getting prices on re doing the landscaping so the day we close we can do it my way, several have came over asking about the former owners and wondered if the property had sold yet.

Difference is all of them have done well financially and in life and like Florida so we all are on the same page.

Owners of the house we purchased handed us an amazing 2800 sw foot house for almost half the price it was build for a few years ago. The owners employer paid them to go to Michigan and live and paid the difference in what they owed and what we offered.

One heck of a deal for us. We could flip this house easily and make some serious cash but the area and home are so darn nice we have to live in it for a while. Filled with half million dollars homes so we wont be amount riff raff.
Please show me where I said I hate the ocean. I don't see people surfing all the time, but then again I'm usually on my boat rather than sitting in a pile of sand at the beach. Either way, it is a well known fact that the Gulf is not the best place for surfing.

Are you saying I have not done well financially and suck at life? Please explain, LOL.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
You probably never even go to the ocean do you?
Nope! I go to the Gulf.

Quote:
I also called it the beach but you seemed to forget that sentence.
That would be a word, not a sentence.

Quote:
Maybe I will just go outside and study the moon or something so I can pretend to know something about things no one gives a rat arse about.
Physics is responsible for nearly every technological innovation you use on a daily basis. Lasers, GPS, the Internet, the transistor, etc etc etc etc.

As fun as it is to argue with you, it'd be more entertaining if you were right every now and then!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area