Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 09:13 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,838,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShekleKing View Post
Don't forget the coupon 5 dollars off for spending 30....through May 22....sample products on May 11, 12-5p, get a free eco-bag on May 11.......enter to win free produce for a year,

Sneak pre on Tuesday at 10a

Store is located at sr70 and Lockwood Ridge Road intersection....it's NOT in Bradenton....but in unicorporated S Manatee County FL....use your MAP...easy to find ! it's NOT in Bradenton for the newcomers, it's way outside the limits of Bradenton no matter what your mailer designates as a US Postal address...please don't get confused
Yeah, real hard to find......NOT. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I pulled it up on Google maps so...........Yeah........

Just reading all of these posts and I'm really perplexed as to why your so anal about this address thing......?
People will find it no matter what you say........
Holy Hanna......settle down man

Old 05-11-2016, 09:15 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,838,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
hey, did ya hear bout the new Aldi's opening in Bradenton?............oh my, look at the time, I gotta go.
Exactly.....BaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 05-11-2016, 10:52 AM

4,857 posts, read 2,670,979 times
damn sheheking, take a chill pill.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:48 PM

73 posts, read 63,762 times
Confusion is never a good thing...........go ask several 911 operators who respond to emergencies and the minutes that are added on to their FIRST QUESTION "WHAT IS THE LOCATION OF YOUR EMERGENCY?"

Many will tell you that the callers manytimes are not precise or even SURE or where the emergency is ! The operators often have to resort of asking for LANDMARKS because some of the relative newcomers actually tell the operators they are in Bradenton , when they are not anywhere close....this imprecision adds minutes to the dispatch of the the right response team.

Do you know that University Parkway traverses Sarasota County, Manatee County and a small portion of The City of Sarasota?

Do you know that HUGE swaths of University parkway, Lockwood, N Tuttle, N Shade, Tallavast, Oak Run, Palm Aire, Whitfield, etc which are PLAINLY in Manatee County but have a US Postal mailing address or SARASOTA, FL ??

This is a fact. It's also very confusing for newcomers............hell it's confusing sometimes to FHP itself.

We need to avoid confusing anyone.....even first responders.

The electorate of the sovereign municipality of Bradenton also should not have to shoulder (through perception or deed) the shortcomings or problems of the entire Manatee County....(e.g. politics, Transportation planning,response times, services etc)...and vice versa

Similarly, the residents of Lakewood Ranch should not be associated with the opportunities and issues of Bradenton....by innuendo

Clarity is always more desirable than deliberate confusion. It's not difficult to be precise.....especially when a newcomer, visitor, or resident lives, works or plays here.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:52 PM

398 posts, read 822,316 times
Internet troll--From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:25 PM

251 posts, read 409,271 times
So how was it? We were out of town today and couldn't go to the Grand Opening, but will surely go tomorrow. I've been to their openings before and they are fun with giveaways, samples and prizes.

I'm so glad there is an Aldi closer to Lakewood Ranch, and yes, I would say it's in Bradenton.

Old 05-11-2016, 06:24 PM

4,615 posts, read 7,537,235 times
It's a shame that the city of Sarasota and the county of Sarasota have the same name.

If they were different, then SK would have a much larger spectrum of people to harass about location vs mailing address. Think of the possibilities....

Old 05-11-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzais01 View Post
So how was it? We were out of town today and couldn't go to the Grand Opening, but will surely go tomorrow. I've been to their openings before and they are fun with giveaways, samples and prizes.

I'm so glad there is an Aldi closer to Lakewood Ranch, and yes, I would say it's in Bradenton.
the ALDi traffic after 2pm was backed up to 45th st east at the entrance....with no parking available....

so bad the MANATEE COUNTY Sheriffs Office had to be called.....not the Bradenton Police...despite AlDi having a Bradenton mailing address.....why? because Bradenton Police patrols only locations in Bradenton ! imagine that

Old 05-11-2016, 07:51 PM

398 posts, read 822,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShekleKing View Post
the ALDi traffic after 2pm was backed up to 45th st east at the entrance....with no parking available....

so bad the MANATEE COUNTY Sheriffs Office had to be called.....not the Bradenton Police...despite AlDi having a Bradenton mailing address.....why? because Bradenton Police patrols only locations in Bradenton ! imagine that
The Bradenton Police were there helping out when I was there this afternoon. Move on Troll, move on.

Old 05-11-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyRoos View Post
Yeah, real hard to find......NOT. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I pulled it up on Google maps so...........Yeah........

Just reading all of these posts and I'm really perplexed as to why your so anal about this address thing......?
People will find it no matter what you say........
Holy Hanna......settle down man
please for godsake....go back to school....geezus....no wonder Manatee County is so far behind....my gawd almighty....we need an english test for "migrants" too ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area