Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2015, 04:59 PM

16 posts, read 15,266 times

Advertisements

I'll be visiting Sarasota for business and was wondering what to do in the area. My company is about 2 miles from the airport. I'm thinking of moving to the area in the future and wanted to get a sense of the area. How should I do that? Should I just drive around to the different developments? I'm looking for a family friendly area, schools would be very important. Does anyone suggest any communities/developments to look at or areas to see to get a feel of the neighborhood?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 05:17 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,688,992 times
search, search, search.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:43 PM

282 posts, read 248,099 times
Lakewood Ranch would probably suit your needs. Not far from the airport area. I'd recommend checking that area out during your business trip.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:06 PM

4,615 posts, read 7,537,235 times
Since you mentioned school districts as being important to you, I suggest checking out the Sarasota and Manatee school websites to help you pick out those that appeal to you, then search for neighborhoods in those particular school districts. Otherwise you may waste a lot of time checking out neighborhoods you wouldn't purchase in because the schools aren't in line with your expectations.

The best source for school district information is available on the school district web sites. Here are links to various sites with information regarding these school districts.

Students in the cities of Sarasota, Venice and North Port attend Sarasota county schools.

The main website for Sarasota county schools is: Sarasota County Schools - Home

This site has links to each individual school within the district as well as all of the other important information for parents such as school ratings and test scores, school districts, new student enrollment, bus routes & schedules, gifted student programs, etc.

The site above does have a school locator feature where you can plug in an address and you will get all 3 current school districts for that address (elementary, middle & high schools).

Sarasota county has an open boundary policy regarding school choice -- students may apply to go to a school outside of their district assigned school, which is based on their legal domicile. New students to the county may participate in the school choice by completing an application prior to attending the "assigned" district school. Please note: admittance to a school is based on availability of seats and it not guaranteed that a student may attend the school of their choice.

Some schools have specific entrance criteria. For example, Pine View, which is a district wide school for gifted students in grades 2 - 12. There is also additional testing and requirements to enter the Sarasota County's gifted program:
Sarasota County Schools - Pupil Support Services

Sarasota also offers charter schools for parents seeking alternatives to traditional schools. These include Christian, Catholic, Montessori and Independent schools. You can contact the Sarasota school district via their website or call 927-9000 and speak with the charter schools contact person.

Students in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Anna Maria, Ellenton, Parrish, Palmetto and Myakka City attend Manatee county schools.

The Manatee county school website is: http://www.manateeschools.net/pages/SDMC

This site has links to each individual school within the district as well as all of the other important information for parents such as school ratings and test scores, school districts, new student enrollment, bus routes & schedules, gifted student programs, etc.

The site above does have a school locator feature where you can plug in an address and you will get all 3 current school districts for that address (elementary, middle & high schools).

The Manatee county school system also offers school choice, information on the program can be found here: http://www.schools.manatee.k12.fl.us...r1/choice.html

However, most of the more popular school districts for this program are already experiencing full or almost full admission from within the individual districts, so may not be available as a school choice option for students outside of the particular school districts.

Information on private schools within Manatee county can be found at:
Private Schools - Manatee Chamber of Commerce

School Ratings and Rankings

The school districts make available the ratings for the individual schools within their districts.

The state of Florida's Department of Education (FDOE) also ranks both FL school districts and individual schools each year based on a FCAT scores and a number of other factors. This information can be found at: School Accountability Report

Both Sarasota and Manatee school district web sites have links to each individual school within the district that can provide a lot of additional information about the specific schools. For parents relocating here from outside the area, the school web sites can provide a wealth of information.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:24 PM

707 posts, read 1,051,978 times
Lakewood Ranch will remind you of NJ or CT or NY traffic congestion and distance to the nearest beach. You will feel right at home in Lakewood Ranch.

Old 07-20-2015, 07:36 AM

3,650 posts, read 9,502,785 times
About the Sarasota County school choice - mostly all of the "good/highly rated" schools are already at capacity and their name does not even show up on the school choice list - so - don't count on really having a choice.

Old 07-20-2015, 12:31 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,920,068 times
Sarasota County has one of the best school systems in the state of Florida. It also has Pine View School for the Gifted, which was ranked the top school in Florida and one of the top schools in the Nation. It is a public school and the requirements are that you live in Sarasota County, have an IQ of 130 or more, pass the achievement tests required and have teacher recommendations. I have one child who graduated from PV and another who attended for many years. It's a great school but it's not for every kid. It services grades 2nd-12th. Here's some more info on that subject:
Welcome to Pine View School
Pine View School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

State of Florida School rankings: School Accountability Report .

There are many other fantastic schools in Sarasota and Manatee county's Here's a website where you can see how the schools are rated:
School Accountability Report...
or GreatSchools - Public and Private School Ratings, Reviews and Parent Community

Here are the school Sarasota districts by zone: http://www.sarasotacountyschools.net...lrp/zones.aspx

Southside services most of the downtown area south of Main St. North of Main would be mostly Booker school district. The Palmer Ranch area is mostly Ashton school district. There are other schools in the area but these are ones that I have either had personal experience with or I have friends that have kids in the schools.

Sarasota ranks as one of the top districts in the state by a number of measures, including test scores, graduation rates and teacher compensation.

It offers distinctive programs tailored to different student needs, including Florida's only school for the gifted, the state's largest special needs school and one of a handful of career-focused high schools.

My family has extensive experience with the Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte county school systems. My grandmother went to many of the local schools that aren't even around anymore. My parents attended many local schools. My father went to Anna Maria Elementary school in the early 50's. My parents attended Manatee High School together and they graduated from Manatee Jr College and both went onto eventually graduate from The University of Florida. My mom taught school in many of the local schools, including Brookside and she taught the GED program at Sarasota Vo-Tech.

I attended public, private and charter schools in all three counties. My children are and have attended public, private, gifted and online schools in all three counties. I know many of the teachers, principals, etc in the local schools and have friends with children in the local schools as well.

When it comes to the locals school systems, I have a lot of firsthand knowledge.

Alright, if I were checking out schools other than Pine View these are the schools that I would look into, in order. This is also the order they fall in if you look at the stats on the state of FL.

I'll throw some zip codes and communities in as well to use for a general guideline but make sure you double check them with the map provided and the local school board as the map/zip codes may change if they add a new school, development or due to enrollment.

Keep in mind that there are other communities in each zip code worth checking out. I'm just trying to give you a starting point. Also, if the community is very large it might encompass two or three different schools.

Sarasota County also has what is called "School Choice". Click here to find out more about that: http://sarasotacountyschools.net/dep...t.aspx?id=2674

Here is the website for Manatee County Schools: http://www.manatee.k12.fl.us/
Attendance zones for Manatee county Schools: http://www.manateeschools.net/pages/...ignment_Lookup
And School Choice in Manatee County: http://www.manateeschools.net/pages/.../School_Choice

Another option is Florida Virtual School. My middle girl has done that for the last few years. It's worked out great for us but you and your child need to be very disciplined with turning in assignments, teacher conferences, etc. http://www.flvs.net/myFLVS/Pages/myFLVS.aspx

This website has some info on the local private schools in the area: http://www.privateschoolreview.com/c...L/county/12115
The Manatee Chamber of Commerce has a list of a few private schools in Manatee county: http://www.manateechamber.com/manate...e-schools.aspx
as does this website: http://www.floridasmart.com/local/co...on_private.htm

Please use this website when searching for properties: Florida Homes for Sale direct from MLS It's the most up to date website.

Sarasota County Schools

Sarasota Elementary Schools
Southside Elementary, Score 655, Rating A- (34228, 34236, 34239, 34242) Most of the downtown Sarasota condos, the condos/homes on the south end of Longboat Key, Bay Isles, Bird Key, Bungalow Hill, Burns Court, Central Park, Cherokee Park, County Club Shores, Granada, Harbor Acres, Hartsdale, Hibiscus Park, Lido Key, McClellan Park, Poinsettia Park, St Armand's, some of Southgate, Aquarius Club, Beach Harbor Club, Beaches Of LBK, Beachplace, Benedict, Buttonwood Cove, Corey's Landing, Emerald Pointe, Fairway Bay, Grand Bay, Harbour Court, Harbour Oaks, Inn on the Beach, Islander Club, Islands West, L Ambiance, Longboat Arms, Longboat Key Estates, Longboat Towers, Marina Bay, Pierre, Players Club, Portobello, Privateer, Promenade, Queens Harbor, Sabal Cove, Sanctuary, Sands Point, Seagate Club, Sea Place, Sea Gate Club, Sunset Beach, Tangerine Bay Club, Triton Bend, Twin Shores, Veinte, Villa Di Lancia, Water Club, Winding Oaks, 1350 Main, Aqua, Avondale, Bay Plaza, Baypoint Park, Beach Residences, Beau Ciel, Bird Key, Condo on the Bay, Dolphin Tower, Embassy House, Essex House, Golden Gate Point, High Point Circle, Hudson Crossing, Hudson Landings, Kanaya, Key Tower, L Elegance, La Ballasara, Lido Ambassador, Lido, Lido Beach Club, Lido Harbour, Lido Regency, Lido Shores, Lido Surf & Sand, Lido Towers, One Watergate, One88, Orange Club, Orange Blossom, Orchid Beach Club, Palm Place, Pier 550, Regency House, Rivo at Ringling, St Armand’s, Sarabande, Sarasota Harbor, Savoy on Palm, St Armand's Towers, Strongs Point, Sunset Towers, The Beach Residences, Towles Court, Vista Bay Point, Citywalk, Akin Acres, Badger Heights, Bayview Heights, Desoto Park, Floyd & Cameron, Grove Heights, Hyde Park, Lewis Combs, Long Meadow, Paradise Shores, San Remo Estates, Seminole Heights, Shoreland Woods, Morton Terrace, Fiddler Bayou, Fisherman's Cove, Siesta Dunes.

Tatum Ridge Elementary, Score 636, Rating A- (34240) Barton Farms, Bel-Air Estates, Bern Creek Ranches, Cowpen Ranch, Colonial Oaks, Deer Hammock, Deerfield, Founders Club, The Hammocks, Hidden River, Fox Creek Acres, Laurel Lakes, Laurel Meadows, Laurel Oak Estates, Meadow Walk, Oak Ford Golf Club, Otter Creek Estates, The Paddocks, Palmer Farms, Palmer Glen, Palmer Lake, Palmer Preserve, Racimo Ranches, Regent Lake, Sylvan Lea, Sarasota Golf Club, Sarasota Polo Club, Shadow Oaks, Shadowood, Summerwood, Tatum Ridge, Vilano, Villages at Pine Tree-(Marsh, Ponderosa, Spruce Pine).

Phillippi Shores Elementary, Score 634, Rating A- (34231, 34242) Siesta Key properties--Aqualane Estates, Bahamas Heights, Bay View Acres, Baywood Colony, Castel Del Mare, Eagles Point at the Landings, Esplanade by Siesta Key, Florence, Hansen, Harbor Oaks, Imperial Place, Island Reach, Johnson Estates, Kenilworth, Kentwood Estates, The Landings, Madison Park, Marblehead, Oakwood Gardens, Oyster Bay Estates, Pelican Cove, Phillippi Cove, Phillippi Crest, Phillippi Gardens, Phillippi Landings, Phillippi Shores, Pine Ridge, Pine Shores, Pinewood Village, Red Rock Terrace, Restful Pines, Ridgewood, River Forest, River Pines, Rivers Edge, Riverview Manor, Riverwood Park, Rolando, Sarasota Highlands, Shadycreek, South Haven South Highland, Stickney Point, Stillwater on the Bay, Tamiami Terrace, Virginia Heights, Westlo Willows, Westbrook, Carver Park, Orchid Oaks, Anchorage, Bay Island, Bay Island Shores, Bay Oaks, Bay Tree Club, Beach Club at Siesta Key, Beach Villas at the Oasis, Beachway Apartments, Boca Siesta, Casa Mar, Casarina, Casa Siesta, Coconut Bayou, Crescent Arms, Crescent Royale, Crystal Sands, Derby Bay, Dolphin Bay, Excelsior Beach to Bay, Fiddler Bayou, Fishermans Bayou, Gulf& Bay Club, Harbor Towers, Harbour Towne, Harmony, Hidden Harbor, Hidden Lagoon Beach Club, Horizons West, Island Reef, Jamaica Royale, La Siesta, Lands End, Mangroves, Marina Del Sol, Midnight Cove, Midnight Harbor, Midnight Sea, Mira Mar, North Harbor, Ocean Beach, Ocean View, Our House at the Beach, Palm Bay Club, Peppertree Bay, Point of Rocks, Pointe on Midnight Pass, Polynesian Gardens, Riegels Landing, Sanderling Club, Sandy Cove, Sandy Hook, Sara Sands, Sarasota Beach, Sarasota Surf & Racquet, Sea Village, Siesta Beach, Siesta Beach House, Siesta Breakers, Siesta Cove, Siesta Dunes, Siesta Estates, Siesta Harbor, Siesta Isles, Siesta Beach Residences, Siesta Towers, Siesta Woods, Siesta Bayside, Solymar, Somerset Cay, Somerset Cove, Coconut Bayou, Spice Bay, Sunrise Cove, Terrace East, Tortoise Estates, Tortuga, Turtle Bay, Twin Oak Pond, White Sands, Windward Passage, Vista Hermosa, Whispering Sands.

Fruitville Elementary, Score 630, Rating A-(34232, 34240)-Nottingham, Sherwood Estates, Sherwood Forest, Woodland Park, Bearded Oaks, Beechwood Estates, Broadway, Chartley Court, Crestline, Eastwood, The Gardens, Green Acres, Greers, The Groves, Hidden Oaks Estates, Highland Crest, Oak Court, San Palermo, The Oaks at Woodland Park, Tuckers, Torreya, Whispering Oaks, Founders Club, Bern Creek Ranches.

Lakeview Elementary, Score 623, Rating A- (34240, 34241)-Bent Tree, Country Creek, East Lake, Forest at Hi Hat Ranch, Founders Club, Foxfire, Gator Creek, Heritage Oaks Golf & Country Club, Lake Sarasota, Misty Creek, Myakka Valley Ranches, Preserve at Heron Lake, Red Hawk Reserve, Saddle Creek, Secluded Oaks, Serenoa, Trillium, Tuscana, Palmer Farms, Ashley, The Hammocks, Landmark Estates, Orchid Trace.

Ashton Elementary, Score 621, Rating A- (34231, 34232, 34233, 34238)-The Palmer Ranch communities(Arielle, Botanica, The Hamptons, Turtle Rock, Deer Creek, Isles of Sarasota, Marbella, Serenade, Prestancia, Stonebridge, Village Walk, Wellington Chase, Vintage Grande, Villas at Deer Creek, ), Center Gate Estates, Colonial Oaks, Emerald Gardens, Three Oaks, Esplanade by Siesta Key, Admirals Walk, Amberlea, Aston Glen, Aston Pointe, Aston Park, Bee Ridge Estates, Beneva Pines, Beneva Woods, Bliss Estates, Casa Del Sol, Cedar Grove, Clark meadows, Country Manor, Country Place, Country Walk, Courtyard Villas, Covington Place, Crestwood Village, Edgemont, Emerald Gardens Evergreen Park, Giannini Place, Greenfield, Grove Pointe, Hollywood Gardens, Honore Crossing, Lake Tippecanoe, Magnolia Pond, McIntosh Lake, Meadowland, Oakleaf, Palm Isles, Pine Meadow, Sarasota Highlands, Seville, Shady Oaks, Silver Leaf, Southfield, South Ridge, Stonehaven, Sunset, Villa Rosa, Arbor Lakes, Palmer Oaks, Palmer Square, Sandhill Preserve, Savannah at Turtle Rock, Sunrise Golf Club Estates.

Bay Haven School of Basics Plus, Score 620, Rating A- (34234) Bay Haven, Highland Pines, Indian Beach, Sapphire Shores.

Gulf Gate Elementary, Score 572, Rating A- (34231, 34233, 34238, 34242) Arielle, Ballantrae, Beneva Oaks, Clark Lakes, Country Club of Sarasota, Deer Creek, Ashley Oaks, Ashton Lakes, Bay View Acres, Baywood Colony, Buccaneer Bay, Carrington Place, Castel Del Mare, Cedar Cove, Colonial Terrace, Coral Cove, Crossings, Denham Acres, Eagle Chase, Fishermans Bay, Florence, Golden Acres, Gulf Gate, Gulf Gate Gardens, Manor, Pines, East and Woods. Holiday Harbor, Key Point, Lake Arrowhead, Lakeside Club of Sarasota, Los Lagos, Vamo, Palm Lakes, Pelican Cove, Pinehurst Park, Pine Gardens, Pirates Cove, Portofino on the Bay, Schooner Bay, Shadow Lakes, Sienna, Siesta Heights, Siesta Manor, Southpointe Shores, Strathmore Riverside, Summerside, Sun Haven, Swifton Villas, Tregate Manor, Trinity Village, Tropical Shores, Village in the Pines, Westlake Estates, Woodside, Beneva Woods, Clark Meadows, Fairway Woods, La Vista, Lakeshore Village, Mar Bella, Mira Lago, Palisades, Palmer Square West, Pine Tree Acres, Pinestone, Prestancia, Villa De Este, Villas at Deer Creek, Vintage Grand, Siesta Harbor, Riegels, Landing, Peppertree Bay, Island Reef.

Alta Vista Elementary, Score 537, Rating A---(34232, 34234, 34236, 34237, 34239) Forest Pines, Tamaron, Vistas on Beneva, Center Gate Woods, Many of the downtown Sarasota condos-Alinari, Bay Plaza, Bird Key, Burns Court, Citrus Square, Frances Carlton, One Hundred Central, One Watergate, Echelon-Perry Elizabeth, Plaza at Five Points, Renaissance, Ritz Carlton, Schindler, The Encore, The Tower Residences, Avon Heights, Bellvue Terrace, Bungalow Heights, Citywalk, Greenbriar Homes, Hager Park, Hudson Park, Oak Shores, Patricia Manor, Paver Park, Poms Park, Ringling Park, Terrace Gardens, Avon Heights, Bahia Vista Highlands, Cordova Gardens, La Linda Terrace, Loma Linda Park, Rustic Lodge.

Tuttle Elementary, Score 536, Rating A- (34237, 34232) Avion, Bermuda Park, Fairway, Country Club Estates, Glen Oak, Hidden Lake Village, Jefferson Pines, Lakeridge, Lockwood Gardens, Melody Heights, Oak Park, Ramblewood Acres, Ringling Park, Sarasota Palms, Villagio.

Brentwood Elementary, Score 509, Rating B- (34232) Arbor Trace, Arboreal, Brentwood Estates, Colonial Oaks, Lake Estates of Sarasota, Mapleloft, Oak Vistas, Ridgewood, Sarasota Springs, Summerwood, Turtle Creek.

Gocio Elementary, Score 488, Rating C- (34232, 34234, 34235, 34243, 34237, 34236) Arbor Oaks, Cedar Hammock, Chatwick Court, Coffman Manor, Deer Hollow, Fairway Oaks, Forest Creek, Georgetowne, Glen Oaks Manor, Greers, Greystone, Pinewood Forest, San Palermo, Pleasant Acres, Village Oaks, Whittaker Park, Beverly Terrace, Desoto Acres, Green Manor Estates, Hillcrest, Leisure Lakes, Whitaker Bayou, Beekman Estates, Barfield, Bunker Oaks, Chandlers Forde, Chanteclaire, Cartwell Green, Chelmford Close, Country Meadows, Crystal Lakes, Desoto Lakes, Deer Hollow, Desoto Village, Devonshire Place, 43 West, Hadfield Greene, Hamlets Grove, Hempstead Heath, Harpers Croft, Heronmere, Hunt Club, Hunters Walk, Huntingwood, Kensington Park, Kingsmere, Las Palmas of Sarasota, Long Common, Longwater Chase, Longwood Villas, Majestic Oaks, Maple Hammock, Marlow Gardens, Meadow Lake, The Meadows, Morningside, Pipers Waite, Sandleheath, Sandringham, Sheffield Greene, Somerset, Spring Lake, Strathmore Villas, Swan Acres, The Highlands, Village at Beekman Place, Village Lake, Villas of Papillion, Wedgewood Lake, Weybridge, Willow Green, Willow Links, Winslow Beacon, woodland Grove, Woodmans Chart, Wyndhams, Tocobaga Bay, Lake Ridge, Ramblewood Acres, Desoto Pines, Longwood Run, Parkridge.

Emma E Booker Elementary, Score 483, Rating C- (34288, 34234, 34235, 34236, 34237, 34243) Longboat Key, Barrington Woods, Bay Haven, Bradford Manor Townhomes, Desoto Acres, Desoto Terrace, Highland Pines, Indian Beach, Leisure Lakes, Lenray Heights, Newtown, Royal Palm Villas, Sapphire Shores, Spring Oaks, Sylvan Shores, Tri Par Estates, Village Gardens, Whittaker Bayou, Desoto Lakes, Grand Oaks Preserve, Las Palmas of Sarasota, Longwood Villas, The Meadows, Broadway Promenade, Dolphin Tower, Marquee En Ville, Renaissance, The Phoenix, Whitakers Landing, Ramblewood Acres, Cedar Creek, Longwood Run, Desoto Acres, Desoto Pines, Magnolia Place, Muirfield Village, Park Ridge, Riviera Club at Longwood Run, The Uplands.

Wilkinson Elementary, Score 449, Rating C- (34231, 34239,34232, 34233, 34239) Wilkinson Woods, Village Green Club Estates, Village Brooke, Town & Country Estates, Stonehaven, south Pointe Woods, South Gate, South Ridge, Rolando, Parkstone, Oak Ridge, Morning Glory Ridge, Hyde Park Terrace, Golf Estates, Forest Lakes Country Club, Floral Park, Floral Villa, Crooked Creek, Country Place, Beneva Woods, Beneva Ridge, Beneva Village.

Mid Sarasota County-Venice/Nokomis/Osprey
Laurel Nokomis Elementary, Score 711, Rating A-(34229, 34238, 34275, 34292)-Bay Point, Bay Oaks Estates, Bay Street, Blackburn Harbor, Blackburn Point, Calusa Lakes, Casey Key, Heron House, Huntington Pointe, Isles of Sarasota, Laurel Pines, Laurel Woodlands, Mission Valley Estates, The Oaks, Oak Creek, Park Trace Estates, Pine Ranch, Pine Run, Rivendell, Sawgrass, Shakett Creek, Silver Oak, Sorrento East, Sorrento Shores, Sorrento South, Sorrento Woods, Sorrento Bayside, Sorrento Inlet, Sorrento Park, Sorrento Ranches, Sorrento Villas, South Creek, Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club, South Creek, The Villas at Bellagio Harbor, Stoneybrook at Palmer Ranch, Venetian Golf & River Club, Waterfront Estates, Willow Chase, Willowbend, Willowbrook, The Village of Osprey, Bella Villino, Isles of Sarasota, Plaza De Flores, Stoneybrook Golf& Country Club, Willowbrook, Baypoint, Curry Cove, Dolphin Shores, Donna Bay, Ink Inlet, Enchanted Isles, Fairwinds Village, Geneva Heights, Hermosa Heights, Hidden Bay Estates, Hidden Pines, Inlets, Lake in the Woods, Laurel Hollow, Laurel Landings, Laurel Pines, Laurel Villa, Laurel Woodlands, The Limes, Lyons Bay, Nokomis Acres, Nokomis Manor, Nokomis Oaks, Pinto estates, Queen Palm, Venetian Golf & River Club, Shore Oaks, Auburn Estates, Ravinia, Sawgrass, Waterford.

Taylor Ranch, Venice, Score 627, Rating A--(34292, 34293)-Governors Green, Gulf View Estates, Blue Heron Pond, Lakes of Jacaranda, Myakka River Trails, Park Estates, Pelican Pointe Golf & County Club, The Plantation, Pennington Place, South Venice, Stoneybrook at Venice, Venice Golf & County Club, Southwood, Woodmere Lakes, Osprey Woods, Grand Oaks, Grand Palm, Stone Walk, Stoneywood Cove, Venetian Falls, Verona Reserve, Sarasota National, Casa Di Amici, Circle Woods, St Andrews, Farmington Vistas, Gran Paradiso, Grand Palm, Grassy Oaks, Harrington Lake, Heathers Hourglass Lakes, Islandwalk, Jacaranda Country Club, Lake of the Woods, Myrtle Trace at the Plantation, Pennington Place, Playmore, Quail Lake, St George, South Venice, Southwood, Stone Castle, The Reserve, Venetia, Venice East, Ventura Village, Villas of Somerset, Westchester Garden, Woodmere at Jacaranda, Woodmere Lakes.

Venice Elementary, Venice, Score 557, Rating A- (34285, 34292, 34293) The island of Venice, Bellagio on Venice Island, Lakes of Jacaranda, Pinebrook, South Venice, Venice Acres, Aldea Mar, Bayshore Estates, Beach Manor, Beach Park, Beach Village, Bella Costa, Bird Bay, Brezza Del Mare, Capri, Chestnut Creek, Country Club Apartments, East Gate, Golden Beach, Gulf Breeze, Gulf Manor, Gulf Point, Gulf Shores, Gulf Twin Towers, Island Court Venice, Island Park, Island Shores, La Guna Park, Macarthur Beach, Mission Lakes, North Venice Farms, Ocean Sands, Palm Terrace, Park Estates, Parkdale, Pinebrook, Quail Lake, San Marco, San Lino, Sandpipper, Sawgrass, Saybrook Manor, South Venezia, Southwood, Stoneybrook at Venice, Summer Green, The Waterfront on Venice Island, Towers, Tra Ponti Villaggio, Traino, Tropical Courts, Valencia Condo, Valencia Lakes, Venetia, Venetian Arms, Venezia of Venice, Venice Centre, Venice Costa Brava, Venice Gardens, Venice Gulf View, Venice Palms, Venice South, Verona Reserve, Villa Veneto, Waterford, Waterfront on Venice Island.

Garden Elementary, Venice, Score 552, Rating A-- (34285, 34292, 34293)Bahia Vista Gulf, Bird Bay, Magnolia Park, Mission Lakes, Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club, Pinebrook, Pineland Gardens, Venice Gardens, Auburn Acres, Auburn Hammocks, Auburn Woods, Blue Heron Pond, Casa Del Lago, Chestnut Creek, Gardens at Waterside Village, Golf Green, Greenview Villas, Hidden Lake Club, Isles of Chestnut Creek, Portofino of Venice, Ravina, San Lino, Sawgrass, Stoneybrook of Venice, Stoneywood Cove, Summer Green, The Patio Homes of Chestnut Creek, Tuscany Lake, Venetian Falls, Venice Acres, Venice Farms, Venice Golf & Country Club, Venice Palms, Verona Reserve, Villa De Este, Waterford, Circle Woods, Grassy Oaks, Heritage Lake Estates, Heron Shores, Islandwalk, Jacaranda Country Club, Jacaranda Villas, Lake of the Woods, Meadow Run at Jacaranda, Park Estates, Pennington Place, Quail Lake, Royal Tee Estates, South Venice, Wexford on the Green, Willow Springs.

Southern Sarasota County--North Port Elementary Schools
Cranberry Elementary-North Port, Score 557, Rating A- (34286, 34287 a certain section) Villas at Charleston Park and Waters Edge. Scattered lots throughout North Port

Toledo Blade Elementary, North Port, Score 516, Rating B-(34286, 34289, 34288) Scattered lots throughout North Port, Lakeside Plantation, Towns at Lakeside, Bobcat Trail.

Glenallen Elementary-North Port, Score 484, Rating C-(34291, 34287) Scattered lots throughout North Port. Charleston Park, Woodland Estates, Warm Mineral Springs, Villas of Sabal Trace, Talon Bay, Richmar, North Port Country Club, Linkside, Jockey Club, Heron Creek, Colony at Sabal Trace, Cocoplum.

Atwater Elementary- North Port, Score 483, Rating C- (mostly 34288) Scattered lots throughout North Port

Lamarque Elementary, North Port, Score 481, Rating C--(34286, 34287) Various scattered lots in North Port, North Port Estates.

Southern Sarasota County-Englewood Elementary Schools
Englewood Elementary, Score 531, Rating A- (southern Sarasota county)(34223)-Artist Acres, Bay Vista, Boca Royale, Deer Creek, Eden Harbor, Englewood Farm Acres, Englewood Gardens, Englewood Isles, Englewood Pines, Manasota Gardens, Manasota Key, Overbrook Gardens, Stillwater, Alamedia Isles, Arlington Cove, Bay View Manor, Brucewood, Dalelake Estates, Deer Creek Cove, Foxwood, Galleons Reach, Heritage Creek, High Pointe Estates, Horton Estates, Keyway Place, Lakes at Park Forest, Lemon Bay Park, Manasota Acres, Marina Isles, Heritage Creek, Park Forest, Pine Hollow, Quails Run, Sesame, Street, Southwind Harbor, Tangerine Woods, Wellington Acres.

Middle Schools in Sarasota County
Sarasota Middle, Score 721, Rating A- (34233, 34238, 34241) Amberlea, Bent Tree, Gulf Gate, Lake Sarasota, Wellington Chase, Arbor Lakes, Center Gate, Deer Creek, Misty Creek, Prestancia, Red Hawk Reserve, Serenoa Lakes, The Hamptons, Stonebridge, Turtle Rock, Tuscana, Admirals Walk, Arielle, Ashely, Ashton Glen, Ashton Pointe, Ashworth Park, Bee Ridge Estates, Bee Ridge Farms, Beneva Oaks, Beneva Ridge, Beneva Woods, Bliss Estates, Botanica, Buccaneer Bay, Casa Del Sol, Cedar Grove, Center Gate, Clark Lakes, Clark Meadows, Colonial Terrace, Condo on the Bay, Coral Cove, Country Club of Sarasota, Country Manor, Country Place, Country Walk, Courtyard Villas, Covington Place, Crestwood Village, Clark Meadows, Colonial Terrace, East Lake, Edgemont, Emerald Gardens, Evergreen Park, Fairway Woods, Fisherman’s Bay, Flora Villa, Forest at High Hat Ranch, Forest Creek, Forest Lakes, Forest Pines, Foxfire, Gator Creek Estates, Golden Acres, Greenfield, Grove Pointe, Gulf Gate East, Garden Manor, Woods; Hammocks, Harbor Acres, Heritage Oaks, Heritage Oaks Golf& Country Club, Honore Crossing, Hudson Crossing, Hyde Park Heights, Isles of Sarasota, Jamaica Royale, La Vista, Lake Tippecanoe, Lakeshore Village, Lakewood, Landmark Estates, Magnolia Pond, Marbella, McIntosh Lake, Meadowbrook, Meadowland, Mira Lago at Palmer Ranch, Myakka Valley Ranches, Oak Ridge, Oak Woods, Oakleaf, Orchid Trace, Palm Isles, Palm Lakes, Palmer Oaks, Palmer Square, Parkstone, Pelican Cove, Pine Meadow, Pinehurst Park, Portofino on the Bay, Preserve at Heron Lake, Preserve at Misty Creek, Prestancia, Saddle Creek, Sandhill Preserve, Sarasota Highlands, Sarasota Springs, Savannah at Turtle Rock, Schooner Bay, Secluded Oaks, Serenade on Palmer Ranch, Shadow Lakes, Siesta Harbor, Siesta Heights, South Gate Ridge, Southfield, Stonebridge, Stone Haven, Stoneridge, Strathmore Villas, Sun Haven, Sunrise Golf Club Estates, Sunset, Swifton Villas, Tangerine Bay, Three Oaks, Tregate East, Trillium, Tropical Shores, Vanguard Lofts, Veranda at Heritage Oaks, Villa De Este, Villa Rosa, VillageWalk, Villas at Deer Creek, Vintage Grand, Woodside South, Woodside Village.

Brookside Middle, Score 584, Rating B- (34233, 34239, 34242, 34231, 34238, 34229) Akin Acres,Alfred Park,All States Park, Anchorage, Aqualane Estates, Ashely Oaks, Ashton Lakes, Ashton Park, Avon Heights, Avondale, Badger Heights, Bahama Heights, Bahia Vista Highlands, Ballantrae, Bay Island, Bay Island Park, Bay Island Shores, Bay Oaks, Bay Point Park, Bay Tree Club, Bay Tree Acres, Bay View Heights, Baywood Colony, Beach Club at Siesta Key, The Oasis Beach Villas, Beachhaven, Beachplace, Beachway Apts, Bellevue Terrace, Beneva Ridge, Beneva Village, Boca Siesta, Buccaneer Bay, Bungalow Hill, Carrington Place, Casa Mar, Casa Siesta, Casarina, Castel Del Mare, Cedar Cove, Central Park, Cherokee Park, Citywalk, Coconut Bayou, Colonial Terrace, Coquille, Coral Cove, Coral Shores, Cordova Gardens, Country Club of Sarasota, Crescent Arms, Crescent Royale, Crooked Creek, Crossings, Crystal Sands, Denham Acres, Desoto Park, Dixie Heights, Dolphin Bay, Dolphin Tower, Eagle Chase, Eagles Point at The Landings, Emerald Harbor, Essex House, Evergreen West, Excelsior Beach to Bay, Fairway Woods, Fiddler Bayou, Fisherman’s Cove, Fisherman’s Haven, Fisherman’s Bay, Flora Villa, Floral Park, Florence, Floyd & Cameron, Forest Lakes Country Club, Golf Estates, Golf Pines, Granada, Granada Park, Greenbriar Homes, Grove Heights, Grove Lawn, Gulf & Bay Club, Gulf Gate-East, Manor, Pines, Glen, Gardens, Woods; Hager Park, Hansens, Harbor Acres, Harbor Towers, Harbour Towne, Harmony, Hartland, Hartsdale, Hibiscus Park, Hidden Harbor, High Point Circle, Holiday Harbor, Horizons West, Husdon Bayou, Crossings, Harbor, Landings, Park; Hyde Park Citrus, Hyde Park Terrace, Hymount, Imperial Place, Island House, Island Reach, Island Reef, Jamaica Royale, Kenilworth Estates, Kentwood Estates, La Linda Terrace, La Siesta, Lake Arrowhead, Landings, Landings Carriagehouse, Landings South, Landings Treehouse, Lewis Combs, Lido Harbor Towers, Lido Regency, Lincoln Park on Hudson Bayou, Loma Linda, Long Meadow, Longwood Villas, Los Lagos, Lucaya Country Club, Madison Park The Mangroves, Marblehead, Marina Del Sol, McClellan Park, Meridian at the Oaks Preserve, Midnight Cove, Midnight Harbor, Midnight Sea, Midwood Manor, Mira Lago, Mira Mar, The Moorings, Morning Glory Ridge, Morton Terrace, Nichols, North Harbor, Vamo, Oak Forest Villas, Oak Shores, Oakwood Gardens, Ocean Beach, Ocean View, Orange Crest, Orange Grove, Orange Park, Orchid Oaks, Our Beach House, Oyster Bay Estates, Palm Bay Club, Palm Lakes, Paradise Shores, Paver Park Estates, Pelican Cove, Peppertree Bay, Phillippi Cove, Crest, Gardens, Landings, Shores; Pier550, Pine Ridge, Pine Shores, Pinehurst Park, Pine View, Pinewood Village, Pinewood Village, Poinsettia Park, Point Crisp, Point O Rocks, Pointe on Midnight Pass, Polynesian Gardens, Pomelo Place, Praters, Red Rock Terrace, Residences on Siesta Key Beach, Ridgewood, Riegels Landing, Rio Vista, River Forest, River Pines, Rivers Edge, River Forest, Riverside Park, Riverview Manor, Riverwood Estates, Riverwood Park, Roberts Point, Rolando, Rustic Lodge, San Remo Estates, Sanderling, Sandy Cove, Sandy Hook, Sara Sands, Sarasota Beach, Sarasota Highlands, Sarasota springs, Sarasota Surf & Racquet, Schooner Bay, Sea Village, Seminole Heights, Shadow Lakes, Shady Creek, Shoreland Woods, Sienna, Siesta Beach, Siesta Beach House, Siesta Beach Villas, Siesta Beach Breakers, Siesta Cove, Siesta Dunes, Siesta Gardens, Siesta Gulf View, Siesta Harbor, Siesta Heights, Siesta Isles, Siesta Beach Residences, Siesta Properties Inc, Siesta Sun, Siesta Towers, Siesta Woods, Siesta Bayside, Somerset Cay, Somerset Cove, South Gate Manor, South Gate Ridge, South Gate Village Green, South Haven, South Highland, Southpointe Shores, Spice Bay, Sterling Park, Stillwater on the Bay, Strathmore Riverside, Summer Cove, Summerside, Sun Haven, Sunnyside Lake, Sunnyside Park, Sunrise Cove, Tamiami Terrace, Terrace East, Terrace Gardens, Tortoise Estates, Tortuga, Town & Country Estates, Tregate Manor, Tropical Shores, Turtle Bay, Twin Oak Pond, Vamo, Villa Rosa, Village Brooke, Village Green, Villagio, Virginia Heights, Vista Hermosa, Washington Heights, Weslo Willows, Westbrook, Westlake Estates, Whispering Sands, White Sands Village, Wilkinson Woods, Windward Passage, Woodside, Woodpine.

McIntosh Middle, Score 565, Rating B- (34232, 34240, 34232, 34241, 34235, ) Arbor Oaks, Arbor Trace, Arboreal, Barton Farms, Bearded Oaks, Beechwood Estates, Bel-Air Estates, Bent Tree Village, Bern Creek Ranches, Botanica, Brentwood Estates, Broadway, Chartley Court, Colonial Oaks, Cowpen Ranch, Crestline, Deer Hammock, Deer Hollow, Deerfield, Eastwood, Founders Club, Fox Creek, Foxfire, The Gardens, Georgetowne, Glen Oaks, Glen Ridge, Green Acres, Greenbriar Homes, Greers, The Groves, Hammocks, Hidden Oaks Estates, Hidden River, Highland Crest, Lake Estates, Laurel Lakes, Laurel Meadows, Laurel Oak Estates, Mapleloft, Marblehead, Meadow Walk, Nottingham, Oak Court, Oak Ford Golf Club, Oak Vistas, Paddocks, Palmer Farms, Palmer Glen, Palmer Lake, Palmer Reserve, Pine Craft, Racimo Ranches, Ramblewood Acres, Ridgewood Estates, San Palermo, Sarasota Golf Club, Sarasota Ranch Club, Sarasota Springs, Seville at Center Gate, Shadow Oaks, Shadowood, Sherwood Forest, Southern View, Summerwood, Sylvan Lea, Tamaron, Tatum Ridge, The Oaks at Woodland Park, Timberlakes, Torreya, Tuckers, Turtle Creek, Vilano, Village Oaks, Villages at Pinetree-Marsh, Ponderosa, Spruce; Vistas on Beneva, Whispering Oaks, Woodland Homes, Woodland Park, The Woods.

Booker Middle, Score 521, Rating C- (34236, 34228, 34232, 34231, 34237, 34234, 34235, 34243) 1350 Main, Alanari, Aqua, Aquarius Club, Arbor Oaks, Ashton Lakes, Barrington Woods, Bay Harbor Aprts, Bay Haven, Bay Isles, Bay Plaza, Bays Bluff, Beach Harbor Club, Beach Residences, Beachplace, Beau Ciel, Beekman Estates, Benedict, Beverly Terrace, Bird Key, Bradford Manor Townhomes, Briarfield, Broadway, Promenade, Burns Court, Buttonwood Cove, Cedar Creek, Central Park, Cedar Hammock, Cedar Creek, Chandlers Forde, Chanteclaire, Chartwell Green, Chatwick Court, Citrus Square, Cityscape, Coffman Manor, Condo on the Bay, Coreys Landing, Country Club Shores, Country Meadows, Crystal Lakes, Desoto Lakes, deer Hollow, Desoto Acres, Desoto Pines, Desoto Village, Desoto Village, Devonshire Place, The Diplomat, Dolphin Tower, Embassy House, Eastpointe, Emerald Pointe, Essex House, Fairway Bay, Fairway Oaks, Frances Carlton, Georgetowne, Glen Oaks-manor, Ridge, Gardnes, Country Club, Golden Gate, Grand Bay, Grand Oaks Preserve, Green Manor Estates, Greers, Greystone, Gulfstream Towers, Hadfield Greene, Hamlets Grove, Hampstead Heath, Harbour Court, Harbour Oaks, Harpers Croft, Hartsdale, Heronmere, Hidden Lake Village, Highland Pines, Hillcrest Park, Husdon Park, Hunt Club, Huntingwood, Indian Beach, Inn on the Beach, Islander Club of LBK, Islands West, Jefferson Pines, Kanaya, Kensington Park, Key Tower South, Kingsmere, L Ambience, L Elegance, La Bellasara, Lake Ridge, Las Palmas of Sarasota, La Chateau, Leisure Lakes, Lenray Heights, Lido Ambassador, Lido, Lido Beach Club, Lido Harbour, Lido Regency, Lido Shores, Lido Sand & Surf, Lido Towers, Lockwood Gardens, Longboat Arms, Longboat Key Estates, Longboat Moorings, Longboat Towers, Longboat Key Shores, Longwater Chase, Longwood Run, Longwood Villas, Magnolia Place, Maple Hammock, Marina Bay, Marina Towers, Marquee En Ville, Meadowlake, The Meadows, Morill Enclave, Morningside, Muirfield Village, Newtown estate, Heights and Farms, One Hundred Central, One Watergate, One88, Orange Blossom Tower, Palm Place, Parkridge, Paver Park, Echelon, Phoenix, Pier 550, Pierre, Pinebrook Hollow, Pinewood Forest, Pinewood Village, Pipers Waite, Players Club, Plaza at Five Points, Pleasant Acres, Portobello, Privateer, Promenade, Queens Harbor, Racimo Ranches, Ramblewood Acres, Regency House, Renaissance, Ringling Park, Ritz Carlton, Riviera Club Village, Rivo at Ringling, Sabal Cove, St Armand’s, San Palermo, Sanctuary, Sand Dollar, Sanderling, Sandleheath, sands Point, Sapphire Height, Sapphire Shores, Sarabande, Sarasota Bay Park, Sarasota Harbor, Sarasota Palms, Schindler, Savoy on Palm, Sea Gate Club, Seaplace, Sheffield Greene, Siesta Isles, Somerset, Spring Oaks, Spring Lakes, Strathmore Villas, Summer Wind, Sunnybrook, Sunridge, Sunset Beach, Sunset Towers, Sylvan Shores, Tallywood, tangerine Bay Club, Terrace Gardens, The Beach Residences, The Encore, The Highlands, The Tower Residences, Tocobaga, Towles Court, Tri Par Estates, Triton Bend, Twin Shores, The Uplands, Veinte, Villa Di Lancia, Village at Beekman Place, Village Gardens, Village Lake, Village Oaks, Villagio, Villas of Papillion, Villas of Laurel, Vista Bay point, Vizcaya, The Water Club, Wedgewood Lake, Weybridge, Whitaker Bayou, Whitaker Park, Whitakers Landing, Willow Green, Willow Links, Winding Oaks, Winslow Beacon, Woodland Grove, Woodmans Chart.

Mid Sarasota Middle Schools-Venice/Osprey/Nokomis/Sarasota
Laurel Nokomis Middle, Score 711, Rating A-(34275, 34229, 34285, 34238, 34292) Arbors, Bahia Vista Gulf, Bay Oaks Estates, Bay Point, Bella Villino, Bishops Court at Oak Preserve, Blackburn Cove, Blackburm Harbor, Blackburn Point Woods, Blue Heron Pond, Calusa Lakes, Casey Key, Cordes Cove, Curry Cove, Dolphin Shores, Dona Bay, Elk Inlet, Emerald Woods at the Oaks, Enchanted Isles, Everglade Estates, Fairwinds Village, Geneva Heights, Hermosa Heights, Heron Bay Club, Heron House, Hidden Bay, Hidden Pines, Huntington Pointe, Inlets, Isles of Sarasota, Lake in the Woods, Lake Vista, Laurel Hollow, Laurel Landings, Laurel Pines, Laurel Villa, Laurel Woodlands, Magnolia Park, Meridian at the Oak Preserve, Mission Valley, Mobile City, Nokomis Acres, Nokomis Manor, Oak Creek, The Oaks, Orleans, Osprey Woods, Palm Terrace, Park Trace Estates, Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club, Bay Street, Pine Ranch, Pine Run, Pinebrook South, Pinto Estates, Plaza De Flores, Queen Palms, Rivendell, Venetian Golf & River Club, Sawgrass, Shakett Creek, Shakett Island, Shore Oaks, Silver Oak, Sorrento-East, Inlet, Park, Place, Ranches, Shores, South, Villas, Woods; South Creek, Southbay Yacht& Racquet Club, Stoney Brook Arbor, Stoneybrook at Palmer Ranch, Stoneybrook Clubside, Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club, Stoneybrook Terrace, Stoneybrook Verenda Greens, Sunset Place, The Harbor Villas at Dona Bay, The Waterfront on Venice Island, Venetian Golf & River Club, Venezia Park, Venice Sands, Villa Veneto, Village of Osprey, Villas at Bellagio Harbor Village, Vineyards of Silver Oak, Waterford, Waterfront Estates, Willowbend, Willow Chase, Willowbrook, Windsor Lodge at the Oaks.

Venice Middle, Venice, Score 614, Rating A- (34292, 34285, 34293) Auburn Lakes, Auburn Woods, Augusta Villas, Sarasota National, Bayshore Estates, Beach Manor, Bella Costa, Berkshire Place, Bird Bay, Blue Heron Pond, Buckingham Meadows, Capri Village, Casa Del Lago, Casa Di Amici, Chestnut Creek Estates, Circle Woods of Venice, Clubside Villas, Cornwell, on the Gulf, Country Club Apts, Country Club Estates, Courtyards at Gondola Park, East Gate, Eighth Fairway, Estancias of Capri Isles, Fairway Glen, Fairway Village, Farmington Vistas, Gardens at St Andrews, Glenwood Manor, Golden Beach, Golf Green, Governors Green, Gran Paradiso, Grand Oaks, Grand Palm, Grassy Oaks, Greenview Villas, Gulf Breeze, Gulf Manor, Gulf Point, Gulf Shores, Gulf Twin Towers, Gulfview Estates, Hampton Meadows, Harrington Lake, Heathers, Heritage Lake Estates, Heron Lakes, Heron Shores, Hidden Lakes Club, Hourglass Lakes, Inlets, Island Court, Island Park, Island Shores, Islandwalk, Jacaranda Villas, Jacaranda Country Club, Jacaranda Heights, Jettty Villas, Kathryns, Kensington Preserve, L Pavia, La Guna Park, Lake Geraldine, Lake of the Woods, Lakes of Jacaranda, Lemon Bay Estates, Lynwood Glen, Macarthur Beach, Magnolia Park, Meadow Run at Jacaranda, Mission Lakes, Myakka Country, Myakka River Trails, Myrtle Trace, North Venice Farms, Ocean Sands, Osprey Woods, Palm Terrace, Palm Villas, Park Estates, Parkview East, Parkview Manor, Patios of St Andrews, Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club, Pennington Place, Pine Run, Pinebrook Lake, Pinebrook South, Pineland Gardens Playmore, The Plantation, Point Whitecap Apts, Quail Lake, Ravinia, Reserve, Residences at Gondola Park, River Palms, Saitn George, San Lino, San Marco, San Ramon, Sandpipper Apts, The Sansovino, Sawgrass, Saybrook Manor, Schutt, Sentinel, Sorrento East and South, South Venezia Park, South Venice, Southwood, St Andrews East, Stone Walk, Stonecastle, Stoneybrook at Venice, Stoneywood Cove, Stratford Glen, Summer Green, Sunset Beach, Sweetwater Villas, Tarpon Center Villas, Tarpon Point, Tenth Fairway, Terrace Villas, The Gardens, The Waterfront on the Island of Venice, Towers, Tri Ponti Villaggio, Triano,, Tropical Courts, Tuscany Lake, Valencia Condos, Valencia Lakes, Venetia, Venetian Arms, Venetian Falls, Venezia Park, Venice Acres, Venice Centere, Venice Costa Brava, Venice East, Venice Farms, Venice Gardens, Venice Golf & country Club, Venice Groves, Venice Gulf View, Venice Palms, Venice Sands, Venice Villas, Ventura Village, Verona Reserve, Villa De Este, Villas of Somerset, Waterford, Waterfront on Venice Island, Westchester Gardens, Wexford on the Green, Willow Springs, Woodmere at Jacaranda, Woodmere Lakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area