Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Sarasota: investing, market, renting out property, foreclosure, stock.

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 AM

4,894 posts, read 14,134,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapalua View Post
I dont know about you people, but I just read that is this CURRENT CRISIS is not mended, they the goverment(controlled and owned by the global elites you know the zionist jews) they will start MARITAL LAW, freedoms will be all gone, and who knows how long that would last. I have read lots of bad NEWS this week, suggest for everyone to stock up on some foods, they the uS GOVERNEMT is going to use another FALSE FLAG, and say the dead man bin laden ( he died in Dec 2001 and his real American name TIM OSMIN who trainned by the CIA and acted he was some JERK in the Middle East, and that fake Al Qaeda made up by the global elites ( government ( are going to blame FAKE PERSON who is DEAD and FAKE TERRORIST GROUP when they want to BOMB places in the USA. This would take place before KENYIAN BORN OBAMA becomes ? President? Now by the Constitution he can NOT become the PRESIDENT, he would have to be born in the USA. So there are people going to COURT over this. The other one is that they say in 3 MONTHS our own GOVERMENT is going to attack our OWN PEOPLE. Something to do with the POWER PLANTS and they have RV TRAILERS up here, POLICE OFFICERS have helped get them over there, and they say, thEY ARE GOING TO PLANT EXPLOSIVES all over the USA that would KILL 100's of one hundred thousands of people, the article said to INFORM PEOPLE... so stock up on foods eetc because your STUPID BUSH ADMINISTRATION is going to blame this on BIN LADEN the DEAD man and fake Al qaeda the fake terroirist group they the gobberment made up Better be safe than sorry. APFN.Net is where I read this.
If I get blown up before Obama gets sworn in, which, actually is also before April 15th, I will be absolved of my past & current IRS balance as well as the balances on my credit cards and every other debt in my life!!!!

WOW! Wait a minute! If this happens we're all going to reap the death benefit of absolvement of bills!

Who would have known?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 11:15 AM

4,894 posts, read 14,134,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLBob View Post
No but I've heard (not experienced) that there is a mushroom that grows in the pastures....
....it's in the cow poo....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area