Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 05:49 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,081,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink flamingo View Post
I know you are having fun as am I. I hope you don't take me any more serious than I take you, that is unless we are talking seriously. I realize that in print sometimes it is difficult to tell in which manner one is speaking, as in jest or in curt. I am a very easy going person. I worked in a brewery for 25 years, 95% men. I learned it is more fun to have fun than to get all riled up over as you say "flirtations". And as for the flotation device, I have my own buoy's to keep us afloat! WEE HAA
All in jest! But, you do take one heck of a picture! And, you do have the right idea now on the lighter clothing you will need, and I believe you do have ample floatation devices, but on a boat when it comes to safety, you need to have additional floation, so I was thinking I might need to borrow some, if you come on my boat.

You have a great sense of humor too! SWFL will be even more fun when you, geeks, and hedzup arrive. There is plenty of sun, fun, beach, bars, and beer for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 09:30 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,930,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Actually, if you looked like that, you wouldn't be allowed on my boat! My wife would shoot me before I could even introduce you! Oh, and my boat isn't so big, I just know how to use it!
mrcool says it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaraZoteBuccaneer View Post
Big, Big, Big, you little devil You'll never resist will you?

MrCoolMrCool28, I'd try to see you guys on my way to the cabin in a few weeks but I always cut across from Chippewa Falls to Wausau before heading north. You're kinda out of the way for a quick visit but do you have anything up in the northwoods? We could meet up and 'toss one back'.
Ya, we're pretty far south for that, we're just a few miles east of Madison. We're going to Lacrosse for Labor Day weekend, but nuttin' else up nort' the rest of the summer. Where's your cabin?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 AM

508 posts, read 1,107,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolmrcool28 View Post
Ya, we're pretty far south for that, we're just a few miles east of Madison. We're going to Lacrosse for Labor Day weekend, but nuttin' else up nort' the rest of the summer. Where's your cabin?
Between Tomahawk and Minoqua. My daughter has been begging to go. I think she just wants to catch leopard frogs.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaraZoteBuccaneer View Post
Between Tomahawk and Minoqua. My daughter has been begging to go. I think she just wants to catch leopard frogs.
Beautiful area! At least at this time of year. Except for the skeeters.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:19 PM

508 posts, read 1,107,294 times
Yup, maybe I'll post a few pics to an album in my profile sometime soon. Enjoying the weather in the midwest this week, much nicer than the 100+ I hear my co-workers in Miami are experiencing.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:37 PM

We are enjoying nice temps, mid 70's, but it won't quit raining!!! I think today is the first day in a week we haven't gotten at least some rain. It's predicted we'll have rain every day for the next week. It's gettin' REALLY old...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area