Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 10:55 PM

8 posts, read 12,635 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the newspaper for finally coming to the realization of who's "truly" to blame for the real estate mess in our country. THE BANKS! Period. They are the ones who ignored the red flags when issuing loans. The banks knew that their loans were going to be sold off and the banks knew that the risk would NOT be on them "if" this was a fraudulent/risky loan.

As an honest pre-foreclosure investor here in Sarasota, I am proud to say that it is my job to help homeowners facing foreclosure by short sale'n and buying these "distressed" homes. I love helping people because I know the feeling of losing it "all." Over a year ago, I lost my job and was evicted and that moment changed my life forever. I do what I do to give people a chance for a clean get away..

When the tribune started this series of "undercover investigating" the real estate investor world, I was scared to death to what they would end up stating in their "opinions." Fortunately, the reporters did an excellent job sticking to the truth. I was glad to read when the paper talked about legit investors and that real estate investing will always be around. Who do you think buys up most REO's? Who do you think buys up and has the patience for short sales? < ME! LOL

Any other thoughts out there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 07:05 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,086,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohns5647 View Post
I just wanted to say "thank you" to the newspaper for finally coming to the realization of who's "truly" to blame for the real estate mess in our country. THE BANKS! Period. They are the ones who ignored the red flags when issuing loans. The banks knew that their loans were going to be sold off and the banks knew that the risk would NOT be on them "if" this was a fraudulent/risky loan.

As an honest pre-foreclosure investor here in Sarasota, I am proud to say that it is my job to help homeowners facing foreclosure by short sale'n and buying these "distressed" homes. I love helping people because I know the feeling of losing it "all." Over a year ago, I lost my job and was evicted and that moment changed my life forever. I do what I do to give people a chance for a clean get away..

When the tribune started this series of "undercover investigating" the real estate investor world, I was scared to death to what they would end up stating in their "opinions." Fortunately, the reporters did an excellent job sticking to the truth. I was glad to read when the paper talked about legit investors and that real estate investing will always be around. Who do you think buys up most REO's? Who do you think buys up and has the patience for short sales? < ME! LOL

Any other thoughts out there?

Welcome back scammer! How have you been? I see you changed your name! That oughta help!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Welcome back scammer! How have you been? I see you changed your name! That oughta help!
Excuse me?

Old 07-29-2009, 01:39 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,086,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohns5647 View Post
Excuse me?
You are the same "well oiled machine" (honest pre-foreclosure investor) that was here before, and I guess you must have been blocked from posting for a while. So now you have a new angle and are trying to "help homeowners facing foreclosure by short sale'n and buying these "distressed" homes."

Nice new sales pitch!

Just wondering, how the little tiger would change his strips! Its nice to see that you as an honest pre-foreclosure investor, are going to be so helpful to those homewoners facing foreclosure. Kinda like a bob cat helps a little rat from being scare it might run into a snake - Ahe!

Welcome back!

Old 07-29-2009, 02:39 PM

192 posts, read 721,888 times
Any other thoughts out there you ask?

Yes, I have some. I mostly credit the bulk investor flippers for this mess. They are the ones who were buying up 10 to 50 homes at a time with low to no down, creating a false demand, which drove prices up, making banks think people would be able to refinance up the road. The false demand also drove an excess of more building, which has contributed to the glut of inventory we are seeing now, further driving down prices.

Second to that group are the builders who didn't follow their own rules for limiting the houses a single investor could purchase in a new development, and let them buy up blocks worth turning some into ghost towns when the bottom dropped.

Second to them are the county commisioners who were giving out building permits like candy.

False demand for housing created by bulk investors caused the inflationary bubble. It was just a matter of time before new construction far exceed the amount of people looking to buy a home to live in and down it fell in a domino effect.

The rest were all just supporting actors in this charade. The bulk investor, flippers played the lead the way I see it.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:03 PM

31 posts, read 36,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeStager View Post
Any other thoughts out there you ask?

Yes, I have some. I mostly credit the bulk investor flippers for this mess. They are the ones who were buying up 10 to 50 homes at a time with low to no down, creating a false demand, which drove prices up, making banks think people would be able to refinance up the road. The false demand also drove an excess of more building, which has contributed to the glut of inventory we are seeing now, further driving down prices.

Second to that group are the builders who didn't follow their own rules for limiting the houses a single investor could purchase in a new development, and let them buy up blocks worth turning some into ghost towns when the bottom dropped.

Second to them are the county commisioners who were giving out building permits like candy.

False demand for housing created by bulk investors caused the inflationary bubble. It was just a matter of time before new construction far exceed the amount of people looking to buy a home to live in and down it fell in a domino effect.

The rest were all just supporting actors in this charade. The bulk investor, flippers played the lead the way I see it.

Dead on, blind greed and no vision, leading to ugly urban sprawl.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
You are the same "well oiled machine" (honest pre-foreclosure investor) that was here before, and I guess you must have been blocked from posting for a while. So now you have a new angle and are trying to "help homeowners facing foreclosure by short sale'n and buying these "distressed" homes."

Nice new sales pitch!

Just wondering, how the little tiger would change his strips! Its nice to see that you as an honest pre-foreclosure investor, are going to be so helpful to those homewoners facing foreclosure. Kinda like a bob cat helps a little rat from being scare it might run into a snake - Ahe!

Welcome back!
My phone number is on my profile ... Give me a call. You will see my voice is different. LOL I am sure you would say that I had the "Mission Impossible" voice changer on! LOL

Look I don't know who you are. I am sorry you had a bad experience with another investor. I will be the first to tell you that because of them, honest investors (such as myself) have a much more difficult time gaining trust.
Heck, it sounds like I'm talking about a woman's perspective about men! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area