Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 04:54 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,024,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsMom View Post
Everything can be fixed in photoshop
I don't think that will be necessary either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 04:57 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,024,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFLGal View Post
How about Cougar Town Tours-Gators Bar, the Ringling Bridge, Siesta Key. Observe the cougars in their native habitat.

The heck with real estate I'm gonna be a tour guide! Hahaha!
I have a feeling that when I come down next time, I need to bring some beads with me! You guys are way to funny! You guys ROCK this site!

Old 09-22-2009, 05:01 PM

737 posts, read 1,643,674 times
I have a step sister and an cousin who live in Sarasota both married.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,838,810 times
maybe the characters could take a road trip to Ocala and hang out at this joint?
Home Page
talk about observing the cougars in their native habitat!
doggone it, the link is Gracie's Cougar Lounge!!!!!

Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 PM

29 posts, read 69,584 times
This Thread is so funny. I am looking to possibly move to Naples, Sarasota, or Osprey. I've been reading Citi Data for a while now, and when I read this thread. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

I and my sister are looking for a home, on the beach or maybe across from it; something with a great water view. I enjoy music, golf, arts, and swimming. I would like a 4 bedroom house with 4 baths, a pool and a lania (I am not sure I can do that near the beach so please tell me). I want it to be in a safe area with nice neighbors. My sister is younger than me, but we are both retired. I am recently widowed (just 2 years now). I can afford to spend about $ 800,000.00 without having to finance.

Any help you can give me would be really appreciated. I am planning a trip down with my sister after Thanksgiving.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:31 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,829,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailH View Post
This Thread is so funny. I am looking to possibly move to Naples, Sarasota, or Osprey. I've been reading Citi Data for a while now, and when I read this thread. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

I and my sister are looking for a home, on the beach or maybe across from it; something with a great water view. I enjoy music, golf, arts, and swimming. I would like a 4 bedroom house with 4 baths, a pool and a lania (I am not sure I can do that near the beach so please tell me). I want it to be in a safe area with nice neighbors. My sister is younger than me, but we are both retired. I am recently widowed (just 2 years now). I can afford to spend about $ 800,000.00 without having to finance.

Any help you can give me would be really appreciated. I am planning a trip down with my sister after Thanksgiving.
I would suggest something on Siesta or possibly the island of Venice. Both areas usually have a lot going on-festivals, drum circles, lots of things to do. You could probably find something on the bayside in that price range.

I have a four bedroom foreclosure on Manasota Key on the bayside in that price range.

Almost any place you would choose would have golfing nearby, so that's not an issue. Downtown Sarasota is right off of Siesta Key and it has lots of eclectic shops, restaurants, arts, theaters, etc.

Also, I hear that's where the cougars hang out

Old 09-23-2009, 06:26 AM

Now they're interviewing local cougars. Did ya make the paper Lady? Does Sarasota really have a 'cougar' scene? | HeraldTribune.com | Sarasota Florida | Southwest Florida's Information Leader

Old 09-23-2009, 07:48 AM

4,892 posts, read 14,087,480 times
Quote:
Did you read it?
Yours truely.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
Did you read it?
Yours truely.
No way! I was thinking the story sounded really familiar! Is that our own LWAF? We have a famous person among us. Instead of your autograph-I want to get a paw print on the article.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:39 AM

4,892 posts, read 14,087,480 times
Quote:
No way! I was thinking the story sounded really familiar! Is that our own LWAF? We have a famous person among us. Instead of your autograph-I want to get a paw print on the article.
Will do at a meet up; save your paper 4 me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area