U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:16 PM

4,570 posts, read 11,764,553 times

Advertisements

a friend of mine was flying out of St. Pete today to Wisconsin. She didn't get on the plane until 7 p.m. My other friend in Kansas City said she was all over the road; I told her it was not wise to be on the phone with me at that time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 07:25 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,488,574 times
We got 20 inches here, you can see our deck with the hot tub, to the left is our grill and it has the black fridge underneath, we use these year round so I have some snow shoveling to do. The other pix is taken from our garage door, my trailer with my band gear in it needs digging out, we have a gig on Sat. night You can see the opening between the trees is our driveway...anyone one feel like shoveling?

Tonight we are getting wind with gusts up to 50 mph and temps dropping to single digits blowing and drifting snow...because of state budget cuts and lack of tax $$ they are doing less snow plowing and less salt on the roads!!

And you wonder why we want to move to Florida!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:28 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,488,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvelte View Post
Our home state of MI is getting it right now as well. Cools, throw me a snowball!!!
Don't you have enough of your own by now?? ha ha

Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 PM

473 posts, read 990,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolmrcool28 View Post
Oh, we're back alright. We were in Florida for Thanksgiving, and it was in the 50's HERE!! THEN we come back, and two weeks later we have a blizzard!!!
We had no power from sometime during the night last night until 8 this morning. I didn't go to work today, which means I HAVE to go on Friday, which I usually have off!! This REALLY sucks.
I'm going to attempt to attach pictures. Notice I said "attempt"....
mrs.cool

Hmm, somone from Buffalo is going to laugh at you as he is reminded of what a woman said to us in Island Furniture store in Port Charlotte when we were there last week "oh you're from Buffalo? You poor people"
Now I am laughing at you poor people!
And now I'm not because all that crap you guys got, we are starting to!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 PM

473 posts, read 990,515 times
Oh and I think we should start a game based on the op question re BH where are you? Kinda like you know..Where's Waldo.
My guess, BH has been working a deal somewhere.
Like in the Bahamas or somewhere!

Old 12-10-2009, 08:58 AM

22,444 posts, read 44,944,641 times
I hope BH is not stuck in the storm! I think it's in the northeast now, right? I have to call my mom!

Cools: That is going to be a cold and slippery walk to the hot tub. Nice, once you get in, though!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:10 PM

6,103 posts, read 12,389,680 times
Quote:
I think BH is in hiding after that EMBARASSING preformance by the Browns, opps I mean Ravens... The Packers showed them how to really play defence We are practicing our beer drinking and Grouper eating (we are in training)

Oh NUTS! That's right! I guess, I owe you a dinner and a couple beers! It will be my pleasure, dinner and beer with friends! Looks like I win again!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:11 PM

4,570 posts, read 11,764,553 times
Lovin' my Giants right now!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
Lovin' my Giants right now!
Lady are you coming!?!? It looks like everyone is going to show up around 5:00 PM. It looks like a nice place!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Don't you have enough of your own by now?? ha ha

AWWWW! I feel just terrible! I'll be thinking of you as I jump in the pool in a few minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or