U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 PM

513 posts, read 1,047,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr&mrssunshine View Post
i think you will see he has admitted it........i HEARD he DID it from the person concerned, I would be far more worried about hanging out with someone like that than with people like me (guess I am just too normal)
He posted that as I was typing my response, so I accept being wrong on that post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 01:25 PM

917 posts, read 2,222,690 times
Quote:
whatever the so called reason I would suggest that sort of behaviour is beyond the boundaries of most reasonable people, posting pictures of someones home (or lot) after having tracked it down comes pretty close to being un-nerving. still at least it wasnt unethical !
Funny thing, human nature, I have found over the years the the people who are the most concerned about security tend to be the ones who are ripping someone off some how. The crooks tend to think that everyone else thinks like a crook. I've seen it again and again.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 PM

3,532 posts, read 5,548,014 times
fair enough -the use of heard was implying I had been told the facts but i get where you were coming from !

kinda makes me qualify as normal huh ??????

Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy-105 View Post
Funny thing, human nature, I have found over the years the the people who are the most concerned about security tend to be the ones who are ripping someone off some how. The crooks tend to think that everyone else thinks like a crook. I've seen it again and again.

you can try and turn it around or justify it however you like, but I have never tracked someone down then driven miles to photograph where they live and then post pictures and details.....got f/a to do with security or human nature its downright wrong

Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
you can try and turn it around or justify it however you like, but I have never tracked someone down then driven miles to photograph where they live and then post pictures and details.....got f/a to do with security or human nature its downright wrong
I don't agree with that behavior either, but it does open up the question of how he got the information?

Were you bragging and disclosed it in here to the public as he says?

Old 01-12-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
It's just over the bridge.

The picture was of a empty lot, not their home

Their own posted photos give away their location more than my photos did and still do.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:34 PM

nope - this concerned another person on another board, i had no involvement in it.

as i understand it he found the information via the internet/county records etc. even tracked the guys home address in a totally different state

the power of the internet I guess

Old 01-12-2010, 01:34 PM

This is called deflection, right?

Old 01-12-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
nope - this concerned another person on another board, i had no involvement in it.

as i understand it he found the information via the internet/county records etc. even tracked the guys home address in a totally different state

the power of the internet I guess
You're not answering the question, how could he possibly know your name and address?

Old 01-12-2010, 01:37 PM

not mine another person who posts here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area