U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:20 PM

2,002 posts, read 1,093,129 times
The Highlands
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2010, 03:32 PM

20 posts, read 37,864 times
Thank you for the name. You're all so kind with your responses.......that's what we miss most about having left Charleston, SC. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy the southern hospitality again soon!!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:26 PM

Hi! Me again.......

Do any NEW HOME builders build brick homes in the Pooler, Richmond Hill area? I went on several websites of builders (there were only a couple) and all they show is vinyl homes. We would like to have a brick home built. Any ideas???

Old 06-30-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthinAZ View Post
Hi! Me again.......

Do any NEW HOME builders build brick homes in the Pooler, Richmond Hill area? I went on several websites of builders (there were only a couple) and all they show is vinyl homes. We would like to have a brick home built. Any ideas???

some of those highland subs are all brick

Old 06-30-2010, 09:19 PM

Thank you, mike0618. That's good to know....

my husband will be calling a couple builders this week to see if we can get specifics from them. We can't wait to check out the areas in person!! It'll be great to feel lots of humidity again rather than inhaling all this dusty, dry air. Neither of us has been the same since we moved here.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:18 AM

the way to thank on this site is to hit up a reputation for the post... welcome you will like it here (on site and in savannah).

Old 07-07-2010, 05:50 PM

2 posts, read 1,761 times
The Highlands is a great area in Pooler, but it also sounds to me like Stonebridge and Savannah Quarters might suit your needs well because they are upscale communities that are tucked away but convenient to everything. You may also consider looking in Effingham or Richmond Hill if you would like to live somewhere a little more remote. I am a licensed real estate agent, so just let me know if you would like me to send you some detailed information to check out. My direct number is: 912-247-6449 and my website is Jessica Arledge - 912-247-6449.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 PM

7 posts, read 8,918 times
I was just in Pooler/Savannah a few weeks ago from Phoenix. I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns and the driver was trying to sell me on moving to Pooler. So I decided to drive through these new neighborhoods to see what was going on, how is little Pooler the spot when I was there in late 90s you didn't stop in Pooler. So I asked one of the DR Horton Godley Station house salesperson and he said a new Mitsubishi plant was being built in Pooler thus the influx of homes, schools and so on.
I must admit I was very impressed with the homes, prices and growth potential. I work from home as a medical coder and instructor so location is important but I miss the beach and green trees, so I will be going back soon to do some more research on the older homes.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,148,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelladee View Post
I was just in Pooler/Savannah a few weeks ago from Phoenix. I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns and the driver was trying to sell me on moving to Pooler. So I decided to drive through these new neighborhoods to see what was going on, how is little Pooler the spot when I was there in late 90s you didn't stop in Pooler. So I asked one of the DR Horton Godley Station house salesperson and he said a new Mitsubishi plant was being built in Pooler thus the influx of homes, schools and so on.
I must admit I was very impressed with the homes, prices and growth potential. I work from home as a medical coder and instructor so location is important but I miss the beach and green trees, so I will be going back soon to do some more research on the older homes.
This growth (in Pooler) has been happening LOOOOOOONGGGG before that Mitsubishi plant was even thought of.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:11 AM

3,562 posts, read 1,915,658 times
Whatever you do, don't stay in the Carlyle apartments (aka Alta Towne Lakes).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area