Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 06:19 AM

737 posts, read 2,459,518 times

Advertisements

If you purchase a money order or have a certified check issued for the same amount every month, your bank statement should reflect it.
That's good enough in most courts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2014, 11:00 AM

1 posts, read 2,314 times
You also want to stay FAR away from "Stay Management" aka Ron McIntosh. He buys foreclosures at auction, slaps on a coat of paint, and rents them. But when you see the property before signing a lease, he says "We had a bad tenant in here and this will all be cleaned up and repaired before you move in" Then, he does nothing. You can't trust a single word he says and then he will really eff you over on move-out and hold your entire deposit for repairs. He has over 200 civil cases for dispossession! My wife and I have always been excellent tenants and never pay late, etc. No excuse for a landlord behaving so badly and dishonestly or for failing to put in even the most minimal amount of maintenance for his property.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:36 AM

1 posts, read 2,057 times
I've known this clown for about 10 years. I would neither rent from him nor have him as a rental agent for my properties.

He's a Pompous Ass and complete Jerk.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:10 AM

7,126 posts, read 11,705,167 times
I find it curious that this thread started about 7 years ago. I also find it odd that 7 out of 10 posters were "one post only" people. I don't know the man named in the accusations but I would think there should be a process in the forum that one would need to substantiate in some manner the accusations against another person.

I guess that would be in the TOS (?).

Old 05-02-2017, 06:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,636 times
Angry Ron Mcintosh

The poster is absolutely correct. He never cleaned before move in..it was ridiculous. Wrote out problems upon move in..never came to check..called each month..never came..hurricane Matthew came in October reported dishwasher..each month i am looking into part....no call never came by..and his property manager Tony Stanford no better..with Blue water Realty which is just umbrella realty of same calibur..You better believe we will get our extremely high deposit back..We have made the mistake but not buying from this slumlord..all the other houses look pitiful..then we call about a leak in closet..clothes ruined..scrapbooks of babies ruined...wedding pictures etc..cavalier rude response..then shows up and says rent will be increased in July sign this. BS.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:56 PM

50,369 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
I find it curious that this thread started about 7 years ago. I also find it odd that 7 out of 10 posters were "one post only" people. I don't know the man named in the accusations but I would think there should be a process in the forum that one would need to substantiate in some manner the accusations against another person.

I get that. I worked downtown for awhile and I never heard of this guy. Jeff Notrica? Bad news all day long, but not this guy.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post

Ron Mcintosh is still a bad landlord. We started asking for repairs 2015 October after Hurricane Matthew..Still not complete. He told us to call him aboit increased rent which he increased because he didnt like my bad review. Spoke to another tenant turns out he did them say way. He is a slum lord!

Old 11-16-2017, 08:06 PM

I feel your pain. I'm thinking of writing a book about "slum lords". I certainly can use some content. Are you up to an interview... take about 45 minutes of your time. Let me k now.

Old 11-19-2017, 04:59 PM

50,369 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I get that. I worked downtown for awhile and I never heard of this guy. Jeff Notrica? Bad news all day long, but not this guy.
OMG, I knew this guy. He owed every bank in town, at one point. Later, i found out he owed my daughter in law $300. because she was a scad student he rented to.

I’m not judging, because I don’t know all the facts. Plenty of good people were caught in the real estate bubble when it burst.

Old 11-21-2017, 04:47 AM

^^^^If you're not "judging" then what is it what you wrote? "He owes every bank in town"...can you (or I ) get a loan in every bank in town? Not me. Do most people get a loan to buy there house? The $300 he owes your DIL is an anecdote whereby you are inferring he didn't return the full deposit without reason. Maybe there were reasons?

My point: I don't know the guy either. I don't know how many loans he has, or whether they are current or in default. NOR, do I care. There are some aspects of "reviews" on the internet that are less than helpful and in fact damage a person's or business without an ounce of due process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area