Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2009, 11:17 AM

5 posts, read 10,201 times

Advertisements

I am a babyboomer reactivating my RN license whewwwwwwwwwww, completing clinicals at Beaufort Memorial Hosp. I can house sit for you while completing my final process from the dates of July 8 thru late August. Exemplary references, non smoker, quiet, love cats and dogs (I have 1 cat) plus background check available. Interested in house sitting within 40 mi. radius of hospital
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 05:17 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times
You should try the SC forum. Beaufort is about 50 miles from Savannah.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:52 AM

Default Thanks.

Thanks much. It is posted there as well.

Old 07-04-2009, 02:29 PM

2 posts, read 4,377 times
Default house sitting

Rachel,

I live in Ashdale on Lady's Island. I have a 5 year old Bichon (who gets along quite well with cats). I travel quite a bit (a baby-boomer myself) and would like to find someone to house/pet sit while I am traveling. I have a nice home with two guest suites and 1 1/2 acre fenced yard across from Morgan River. If you are interested, please email me: gablesgal@earthlink.net. You'll go to my spamblocker, but please put the title of the email: HOUSE SITTING and I will find it.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelRN View Post
I am a babyboomer reactivating my RN license whewwwwwwwwwww, completing clinicals at Beaufort Memorial Hosp. I can house sit for you while completing my final process from the dates of July 8 thru late August. Exemplary references, non smoker, quiet, love cats and dogs (I have 1 cat) plus background check available. Interested in house sitting within 40 mi. radius of hospital

Old 07-04-2009, 02:36 PM

737 posts, read 2,459,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSwanger View Post
Rachel,

I live in Ashdale on Lady's Island. I have a 5 year old Bichon (who gets along quite well with cats). I travel quite a bit (a baby-boomer myself) and would like to find someone to house/pet sit while I am traveling. I have a nice home with two guest suites and 1 1/2 acre fenced yard across from Morgan River. If you are interested, please email me: gablesgal@earthlink.net. You'll go to my spamblocker, but please put the title of the email: HOUSE SITTING and I will find it.

Thank you,

Jennifer
Heck, I'm tempted.

Old 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for responding to my post. I emailed you a few moments ago.
Rachel

Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM

2 posts, read 4,377 times
Default Didn't get it!

Rachel,

I'm sorry but I did not get your reply. Can you send again if you are interested.

thanks so much.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 AM

Default Will Send Again

I will send again, or you can reply to gazelle171@gmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area