Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2009, 05:51 PM

9 posts, read 24,380 times

Advertisements

I posted in the early part of March of this year. I was the one with 2 grown sons and told my story about the stroller I bought for my 17.5-year-old beagle at a thrift store here to get around Savannah. I had to euthanize her in May. When she wouldn't eat her favorite things, I knew it was time. I wrote about going to Savannah and did end up posting an ad on Craigslist for a temporary rental and ended up staying at a place in the Vic District for 2.5 weeks. I sold my home and now my stuff is in storage here. Finally did it! I placed another ad on Craigslist and am subletting through the end of August. Again, I will be on the move looking for temp. housing until I buy a place here. I have my FL real estate license so I referred myself to an agent here to help me. I now have an ad again on Craigslist in the "housing wanted" section that starts out with keywords: STUDIO/1 BEDRM. Moving..... I've become so nomadic. Maybe someone has ideas.

Mia-Pearl responded to my thread back in March. Hi to you.

I read about Just Plain Al. He also responded to my thread back in March and said when I get here, he would show me around Wilmington Island. Amazing, I happened to have had a chance to connect with him via this vehicle. Thank you, Al for being generous with your help here! Rest in peace.....

I will be posting another thread. I am looking for new people like me in town or others that like to casually bike, kayak, inline skate, play tennis, hang out around town, go to art fairs/exhibits and the beat goes on.......I am a single woman and as I mentioned above, have two grown sons, 30 and 27.

Thank you for reading all this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area