U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2010, 01:46 AM

3 posts, read 5,924 times

Advertisements

In 2002 DaS Energy decided it was time to move the internal combustion engine on from being a glorified Steam engine to something more befitting todays intelligence. Little it know then the hate it would arouse from Coal miners and Piston Engine builders.

Since then the real harm of Coal and the Piston Engine has come to the fore with Climate Change prompting DaS Energy to release all in Open Technology free to copy.

Basis of Technology, combustable liquids, and gas sit upon the surface of water. This occurs in the short vertical pipe.

Air is then compressed into the same short vertical pipe using the DaS compressior which is a thread cut into the extended shaft of a hydro turbine.

That air rising up through the water mixes with the fuel floating on top, and be either ingnited by compression or spark.

The high efficiency of hydyro turbine and water travelling up and down a pipe place alternate fuels well in front of Oil fuels in a piston engine.

Happy to help all to better understanding.

Persons wishing to Patent need to make own design around the Open Technology principal in use.
Attached Thumbnails
Novel Internal Combustion Engine-das-valve.jpg   Novel Internal Combustion Engine-das-valve-alone.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2010, 12:47 AM

15,924 posts, read 16,850,438 times
WOW, another wunder engine that will save the world.

Based on all the technical information supplied in the OP I'm gonna run right out buy the stuff and build a bunch of them!!!!!!!!!! Those two diagrams will make the build so much easier...

I'll make a fortune selling them, lemme see.. I'll sell one to my fortune teller, another to a tree hugging friend, my cousin who just bought the Brooklyn Bridge last month will surely buy a couple....

Old 12-24-2010, 01:27 AM

3 posts, read 5,924 times
Default Novel Internal Combustion Engine

Yes thats it.

Simplicity.

The Cardinal rule in Engineering.

Long as you follow the drawing nothing else matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology