U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2017, 10:38 AM

9,994 posts, read 4,140,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
I have posted articles that show people are working to reverse age in humans.
How's that working out for them? Any updates or progress to report?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2017, 10:50 AM

12,098 posts, read 20,344,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
How's that working out for them? Any updates or progress to report?
Yea i post it all the time. One is in a trial phase and they say if it works out the drug will be on the market in 3-5 years.

Old 06-25-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Yea i post it all the time. One is in a trial phase and they say if it works out the drug will be on the market in 3-5 years.
Any names or credible links you could post? Credible links are the actual study vs. an online pseudoscience twist on the study link.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Any names or credible links you could post? Credible links are the actual study vs. an online pseudoscience twist on the study link.
Look at post 379 for the news story link.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Look at post 379 for the news story link.
I have already debunked your link. Please see post 408.

Post 379 is a perfect example of an online pseudoscience link twisting the actual study to say something that it's not saying at all.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I have already debunked your link. Please see post 408.

Post 379 is a perfect example of an online pseudoscience link twisting the actual study to say something that it's not saying at all.
How can you debunk a link that is going into trials now?

Old 06-25-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
How can you debunk a link that is going into trials now?
Quote:
I have been consistent that i think we will have the ability to reverse age by 2023 when i am 50. It is looking more and more like i will be right as 3-5 years is before 2023!

“This is the closest we are to a safe and effective anti-ageing drug that's perhaps only three to five years away from being on the market if the trials go well. In the study, cells of old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,” said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

THe link: https://www.minds.com/blog/view/693324019683827718
I debunked your claim that this is a NASA study.

I linked the actual study mentioned in the blog link you posted and no where in this study does it mention "reverse aging".

No where on Sinclair's webpage can you find any substantiated evidence that a "NASA's Age Reversing Pill Begins Human Testing Within 6 Months" trial is underway.

The only place you can find this claim is in the blog link you posted as well as other pseudoscience sites that are mocking each other. That link is not a credible source of information.

You can't find any such claim even on NASA's or Brigham and Women's Hospital website. LOL!

Old 06-25-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
I debunked your claim that this is a NASA study.

I linked the actual study mentioned in the blog link you posted and no where in this study does it mention "reverse aging".

No where on Sinclair's webpage can you find any substantiated evidence that a "NASA's Age Reversing Pill Begins Human Testing Within 6 Months" trial is underway.

The only place you can find this claim is in the blog link you posted as well as other pseudoscience sites that are mocking each other. That link is not a credible source of information.

You can't find any such claim even on NASA's or Brigham and Women's Hospital website. LOL!
Who cares on that the point as they are doing a study and if sucrssful will give us a reverse aging treatment in 3-5 years.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Who cares on that the point as they are doing a study and if sucrssful will give us a reverse aging treatment in 3-5 years.
Who cares on the point of false claims and pseudoscience nonsense? Of course we Scientists do!

Old 06-25-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Who cares on the point of false claims and pseudoscience nonsense? Of course we Scientists do!
Check back in 3-5 years when the study is done. Because if it successfully reversuses aging in in humans and is proven safe regardless of the cost I will get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology