U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 01:50 PM

1,161 posts, read 1,241,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
Until you can produce one single peer reviewed scientific paper to support your claims then IMO you have nothing here. Not one of your links is evidence of anything you have been claiming.
While I agree that peer reviewed articles are better, it’s not like all his links are from obscure random websites. His first link actually comes from the university website where the research was conducted at(two other links are also from universities). Many of the sites even link you to the peer reviewed studies. Though it seems many of these will merely increase quality of life or prevent disease, most of these promising treatments don’t seem to be able to rejuvenate (as in reverse the aging process .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:55 AM

9,303 posts, read 3,715,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
While I agree that peer reviewed articles are better, its not like all his links are from obscure random websites. His first link actually comes from the university website where the research was conducted at(two other links are also from universities). Many of the sites even link you to the peer reviewed studies. Though it seems many of these will merely increase quality of life or prevent disease, most of these promising treatments dont seem to be able to rejuvenate (as in reverse the aging process .
And this was exactly the point I was making in the quote you responded to of mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology