U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 07:45 AM

3,366 posts, read 3,414,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
The dilemma for us TIs is that there are few ways to prove what's happening, as the symptoms are identical with those of paranoid schizophrenia. I can prove that I'm being harassed on a local level through some videos I made at one time, but the bigger picture of WHY some group would spend so much time and money on 24/7 surveillance and doing weird harassing things without actually physically harming me, is sheer speculation based on a very few clues. But I do think I have a little understanding now of where some of the enormous black ops budget goes ...... yeah I think they can do a lot more in neurological weaponry than they let on, stuff that seems like magic or psi.
Most intelligent people know that the U.S. government has recklessly experimented on its citizens in the past. Programs like the Tuskegee Experiments and MK-Ultra are undeniable proof of that. With that in mind, I find it very likely that some people claiming to be Targeted Individuals (Ti's) like the DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis are in fact victims of RF based psychotronic (i.e. mind control) weapons experimentation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 09:26 AM

Chinese University Designs Mind-Controlled Driverless Car Without Steering Wheel, Accelerator : Tech : Yibada

"On July 15, Wednesday a Chinese university unveiled a mind-controlled car that would eliminate the need for a steering wheel and accelerator. A research team from Nankai University in Tianjin teamed up with Great Wall Motor, a Chinese automaker, to develop the headset-powered, self-driving car."

Old 07-16-2015, 10:15 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,313 posts, read 10,384,354 times
Hmmmm ..... what happens if a guy is driving that car and sees a stunningly beautiful young woman on the sidewalk?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:06 AM

How Networked Monkey Brains Could Help Disabled Humans | MIT Technology Review

"Neurobiologists have shown that brain signals from multiple animals can be combined to perform certain tasks better than a single brain."

Old 07-30-2015, 02:59 PM

Why DARPA is paying people to watch Alfred Hitchcock cliffhangers - The Washington Post

Quote:
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency funds a lot of weird stuff, and in recent years more and more of it has been about the brain.

Its signature work in this field is in brain-computer interfaces and goes back several decades to its Biocybernetics program, which sought to enable direct communication between humans and machines. In 2013, DARPA made headlines when it announced that it intended to spend more than $70 million over five years to take its research to the next level by developing an implant that could help restore function or memory in people with neuropsychiatric issues.

Less known is DARPA's Narrative Networks (or N2) project which aims to better understand how stories — or narratives — influence human behavior and to develop a set of tools that can help facilitate faster and better communication of information.

Old 08-10-2015, 07:52 PM

Neuroscience is advancing in their understanding of the human brain at an exponential rate now just like Ray Kurzweil's law of accelerating returns predicts.

Mind control is no longer science fiction
Quote:
“It was one of the weirdest sensations I have ever felt.” This is how Stephen Dunne, director of neuroscience research at Starlab in Barcelona, described his first experience of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). This new brain stimulation method can, among other things, produce involuntary muscle movements. Dunne used the technology to send a signal to his brain directing his arm to move.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:11 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,313 posts, read 10,384,354 times
I tried TMS back in, I guess, the 90s. It was just a crude, cheap mail order device meant to help meditation, not focused. It certainly slowed me down a lot, I suppose it was inducing alpha waves.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:48 PM

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? The rise of mind control

Quote:
I’m here for a demonstration of the tools underpinning what many call “mind control” technology. Neuroscientists believe it will soon be possible for humans to control robotic avatars using the power of thought alone, or even to send thoughts or intentions from one person’s mind directly into another – a terrifying prospect for fans of cult sci-fi films such as Scanners, where society is controlled by an elite force with mind control and telepathic powers.

Old 09-14-2015, 05:12 PM

This Is Your Brain. This Is Your Brain as a Weapon. | Foreign Policy

Quote:
Duke University, two rhesus monkeys sat in separate rooms, each watching a computer screen that featured an image of a virtual arm in two-dimensional space. The monkeys' task was to guide the arm from the center of the screen to a target, and when they did so successfully, the researchers rewarded them with sips of juice.

But there was a twist. The monkeys were not provided with joysticks or any other devices that could manipulate the arm. Rather, they were relying on electrodes implanted in portions of their brains that influence movement. The electrodes were able to capture and transmit neural activity through a wired connection to the computers.

Making things even more interesting, the primates shared control over the digital limb. In one experiment, for example, one monkey could direct only horizontal actions, while the other guided just vertical motions. Yet the monkeys began to learn by association that a particular way of thinking resulted in the movement of the limb. After grasping this pattern of cause and effect, they kept up the behavior--joint thinking, essentially--that led the arm to the target and earned them juice.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:41 AM

2,058 posts, read 1,669,390 times
And yet, people can't walk across the street w/o being run over because they have their nose buried in their "smart" phone. I'm sorry, I fail to see the alleged advances. Every day I'm out and about in society, it's as if the movie Idiocracy is running w/ a permanent loop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology