U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-09-2012, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Athens, Greece
588 posts, read 560,892 times
Reputation: 63

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Oh, on the contrary I'm reading a perfect example right now, I just waiting for you to stop trying around what it is that you are trying to say.
What Iím saying is that those who came out of Africa 70,000 years ago were white people right from the start. That, and that the annihilation of the Neanderthals was the work of the whites and not of all the humans living at the time.

 
Old 12-09-2012, 02:49 PM
 
3,497 posts, read 4,642,953 times
Reputation: 2279
You are all silly and delusional! Everyone knows that humans originated from Adam and Eve in the begining and that black people and other non-white races were merely added in there as workers later.....it has been proven!.....it is IN all the major holy books!....some of you JUST DON'T GET IT!!!
 
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
 
15,924 posts, read 16,914,622 times
Reputation: 7626
Now how did I know this thread would devolve into racist evil white-bashing...

I'm waiting for the OP to say white people originated on Aldebaran...
 
Old 12-09-2012, 04:56 PM
 
5,541 posts, read 8,822,063 times
Reputation: 5456
This thread is making my huge HSS brain hurt, and my pinkish-white skin crawl...Cracked (the magazine) had it right, decades ago: Cain married Lucy the Australopithecus Afarensis....
 
Old 12-09-2012, 05:49 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,165,341 times
Reputation: 14878
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
What Iím saying is that those who came out of Africa 70,000 years ago were white people right from the start. That, and that the annihilation of the Neanderthals was the work of the whites and not of all the humans living at the time.
And what I am say, as politely as I can, is that your argument is unadulterated unsupportable bull crap... It isn't even bad pseudo science.
 
Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,165,341 times
Reputation: 14878
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
What Iím saying is that those who came out of Africa 70,000 years ago were white people right from the start. That, and that the annihilation of the Neanderthals was the work of the whites and not of all the humans living at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
You are all silly and delusional! Everyone knows that humans originated from Adam and Eve in the begining and that black people and other non-white races were merely added in there as workers later.....it has been proven!.....it is IN all the major holy books!....some of you JUST DON'T GET IT!!!
You two belong together.

Just a reminder, this is the SCIENCE FOLDER!
 
Old 12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Status: "Even better than okay" (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: Coastal New Jersey
51,640 posts, read 50,868,608 times
Reputation: 60668
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
One does not have to be black to realize that white people (pink actually) are by nature cold-blood murderers.

<snip>
Well, hot damn, I've not been living up to my nature. I'd better start murdering cold-bloodedly and make up for lost time!

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-09-2012 at 06:30 PM..
 
Old 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
 
5,513 posts, read 4,420,033 times
Reputation: 1803
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
The funny theory Out-of-Africa is falling apart; yet Chris Stringer, one of the leading proponents of the theory (who is currently rethinking his theory), insists on the melanin excuse for the supposed transformation of the black Africans, who left South Africa 70,000 years ago, into blonde, blue-eyed Scandinavians.
You need to actually read the article: He still believes that we originated out of Africa just not the details of the standard theory that we replaced all other human forms.

Quote:
I think the idea that modern humans originated in Africa is still a sound concept. Behaviorally and physically, we began our story there, but I've come around to thinking that it wasn't a simple origin.
Quote:
'At the moment, I'm looking again at the whole question of a recent African origin for modern humans—the leading idea over the last 20 years. This argues that we had a recent African origin, that we came out of Africa, and that we replaced all of the other human forms that were outside of Africa. But we're having to re-evaluate that now because genetic data suggest that the modern humans who came out of Africa about 60,000 years ago probably interbred with Neanderthals, first of all, and then some of them later on interbred with another group of people called the Denisovans, over in south eastern Asia.'

'If this is so, then we are not purely of recent African origin. We're mostly of recent African origin, but there was contact with these other so-called species. We're having to re-evaluate the Out-of-Africa theory, and we're having to re-evaluate the species concepts we apply, because in one view of thinking, species should be self-contained units. They don't interbreed with other species.'
Quote:
We can see that skin colour generally has a relationship with ultraviolet light, with getting a balance between having enough UV getting into your skin to produce Vitamin D, but not too much of it that it will damage the skin or destroy folic acid.

Is nature that silly as to continue adding melanin on top of melanin until the skin became pitch black shielding off all UV radiation and at the same time absorbing all the visible radiation and thus overheating the organism? (the material that absorbs the most light gains the most energy and heats up more).
You are the one being silly - it does not shield off 'all UV radiation.' The same amount of 'visible' radiation is absorbed by all and all can overheat. Melanin dissipates UV radiation better thereby disallowing it's absorbtion (not 100%) for Vitamin D production. More melanin is produced through UV intensity - this is why a tan for white people is a homestasis reaction to the increased UV light. It is a constant balance given the UV environment and the individual exposure.

Quote:
The so-called “Homo sapiens sapiens” left Africa (most probably South Africa) and 30,000 years later reached Northern Europe. These people, the people who arrived in Europe, were white, belonging to the Caucasian group of the White race, yet for the last 20 years they are thought by the scientific community (not even the multiregionalists dared to argue differently) as blacks who turned white!!

They were obviously white on starting from Africa and that explains their annihilating of the race of the Neanderthals, both in the Near East and Europe, as white people do have an history of extreme racism and genocide committing.
What are you talking about??? Are you a black person who holds to that pseudo-poppycock myth that the terrible 'white race' was ejected by the 'black race' from Africa?

Furthermore, you just contradicted your source - his point in reevaluating the Theory is because it does not appear that they wiped out the Neanderthals - they mixed with them at some level.

Quote:
P.S. Not to forget that the initial genocide was committed by the gods and that the gods were reported as belonging to the white race.
Yeah! That's Scientific alright! Stop trying to give weight to your poppycock myths by abusing this mans points.

Last edited by Shiloh1; 12-09-2012 at 07:56 PM..
 
Old 12-10-2012, 12:44 AM
 
Location: Athens, Greece
588 posts, read 560,892 times
Reputation: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
You need to actually read the article: He still believes that we originated out of Africa just not the details of the standard theory that we replaced all other human forms.

Iím quite happy for having found a well informed advocate of that famous theory.

There is no question as regards the origin of the so-called Homo sapiens sapiens. They did come out of Africa.
The point is that they were supposed to be the only modern humans and all the others, whom they were said to have replaced (in what exactly way they were replaced, they do not specify) were archaic hominins.
Since the theory is proven wrong as regards the existence of modern humans other than the African immigrants, there is nothing left of the theory.

Of course, the most ridiculous part of the theory is when it argues that those who remained behind in Africa were also archaic hominins.

Thatís not a scientific theory, my good friend, that is a theological phantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
You are the one being silly - it does not shield off 'all UV radiation.' The same amount of 'visible' radiation is absorbed by all and all can overheat. Melanin dissipates UV radiation better thereby disallowing it's absorbtion (not 100%) for Vitamin D production. More melanin is produced through UV intensity - this is why a tan for white people is a homestasis reaction to the increased UV light. It is a constant balance given the UV environment and the individual exposure.
Very well! If you want to believe that people jump from one race to another for having their skin exposed to the sun, go on believe it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
What are you talking about??? Are you a black person who holds to that pseudo-poppycock myth that the terrible 'white race' was ejected by the 'black race' from Africa?

Exactly! Only I did not know that the pseudo-poppycock myth existed already as I myself came to that conclusion by reading the story of archaeological sites Howiesons Poort, Still Bay, Sibudu Cave, where modern technology tools were replaced by archaic technology tools meaning that the genius modern technology users were thrown away from those sites. Africans (I mean true Africans, not the washed out ones ) were not as naÔve as Neandertals were or as weak as the Aboriginals are and they taught such a lesson to white boys that they still remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Furthermore, you just contradicted your source - his point in reevaluating the Theory is because it does not appear that they wiped out the Neanderthals - they mixed with them at some level.
They will continue to re-evaluate it. Donít worry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Yeah! That's Scientific alright! Stop trying to give weight to your poppycock myths by abusing this mans points.
This manís points apart from being false they are extremely racist.
And, yes, the criminal gods that the myths describe were white.
 
Old 12-10-2012, 12:58 AM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,165,341 times
Reputation: 14878
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtango View Post
There is no question as regards the origin of the so-called Homo sapiens sapiens. They did come out of Africa.

The point is that they were supposed to be the only modern humans and all the others, whom they were said to have replaced (in what exactly way they were replaced, they do not specify) were archaic hominins.
Ah... since they no longer exist, they are by definition archaic.

Quote:
Of course, the most ridiculous part of the theory is when it argues that those who remained behind in Africa were also archaic hominins.
OOA does no such thing.

Quote:
If you want to believe that people jump from one race to another for having their skin exposed to the sun, go on believe it.
You're right, they don't because race is doesn't biologically exist. It is an artificial term that is unused in any other aspect of taxonomy. The seven categories of taxonomy are, kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species. Please note that race is not to be found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top