U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2014, 03:35 AM

33,205 posts, read 39,304,720 times

Advertisements

I hear on occasion on the Coast to Coast radio show guests who are called remote viewers who apparently can sense where things are ,i think they are a bunch of scammers but now they have a chance to make their profession credible.... OK make me a believer Wheres the plane?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 05:05 AM

3,514 posts, read 4,389,843 times
Default Bad Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I hear on occasion on the Coast to Coast radio show guests who are called remote viewers who apparently can sense where things are ,i think they are a bunch of scammers but now they have a chance to make their profession credible.... OK make me a believer Wheres the plane?
There are a few generic possibilities where the plane could be. If various remote viewing "experts" each stake out one of those possibilities, most will be wrong (and no one will care) and the people who are "right" will claim to have confirmed their ability and receive fame, fortune, and acclaim.

I'd like to see the claims tested scientifically before I'd be a believer.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:56 AM

16,930 posts, read 51,568,471 times
I don't remote view, but I do fix folks computer issues over the phone and can mentally "see" where the problems are. Yeah, its weird. Dunno how I do it.

Da plane - latest info is that the nuke watchdogs have no trace of a crash signature. Therefor, if it didn't crash, and it didn't have unlimited fuel, it landed. The "possible flight path arcs" that the media keeps showing is idiocy. What that diagram represents is the arc of distance from the last known satellite ping, which can be computed by timing. Someone then took out a section in the center, perhaps due to zero imaging on radar at that point in time. Once you have the ping time and know the fuel load, then you have the limited flight range from the ping arc, hence the two search areas.

What I find interesting is that there is no showing of the arcs of previous pings, which could indicate direction and extrapolated distances much more closely.

We also are being told that it went up beyond flight cap to 45K feet, then down to under radar altitude. Some suggestion is that this was to kill everyone from lack of oxygen (12 min limit on oxygen supplies).

IF the flight path was pre-programed and the final instruction was to fly as close to the deck as possible, I think it might be possible that it "landed" on the water when it ran out of fuel, not giving a crash signature, and then sunk more or less intact.

IF the pilot was still alive, it could be in the ocean, on a beach, on a desert or an airfield.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:12 AM

33,205 posts, read 39,304,720 times
Any chance a hacker could have taken over control of the planes flights systems and had a few hours of playing pilot?

Old 03-19-2014, 11:12 AM

16,930 posts, read 51,568,471 times
I seriously doubt it.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:11 AM

2,319 posts, read 1,991,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrandom View Post
I'd like to see the claims tested scientifically before I'd be a believer.

Old thread, but these men (among at least one physics PhD) worked in military remote viewing in the Soviet era ('70s-'80s) and have a lot of science and government intelligence experience behind them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUOu7MJnpO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HloGG3CWJ-w

Old 11-22-2015, 09:20 PM

4 posts, read 2,419 times
What that diagram represents is the arc of distance from the last known satellite ping,
คาสิโนออนไลน์ gclub

Old 11-26-2015, 08:31 PM

2,724 posts, read 3,003,590 times
All I can think of is that someone, somewhere probably knows what happened to the plane and they are not releasing that information. The world will forget over time and the story will die from the public consciousness.

The Governments of the USA and Russia along with probably many other countries have all investigated remote viewing and they thought there was enough positive proof to fund it for multiple years. If anyone chooses to disbelieve it works, then they are ignoring the military involvement and the advantage it can give.

If nothing else, we have got a survey of the ocean bed in the search areas, forcibly funded by several countries. That would never have happened if there were no plane loss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology