Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 04:59 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times

Advertisements

NHDave - All the batteries are the packs - how are they rechargeable?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2014, 05:05 PM

10,926 posts, read 21,984,695 times
Huh? The 3 links for Panasonic phones I provided all use standard AAA rechargeable batteries. You can even use non rechargeable AAA batteries as long as you don't stick them in the charging cradle.

Old 10-25-2014, 01:00 PM

731 posts, read 1,579,010 times
Default Can someone hijack your phone line

First, I had problems with an iPhone 5 that my son's crazy girlfriend gave me. Lots of calls from "no info numbers". I accidentally put the letter "a" for Andy in a text that I was sending. I had forgotten to use contacts. The single letter a brought a lot of crazies numbers with names that I could see which I don't know if she thought she had erased or they were on there for the purpose she for using them. They were not on the contact list that I had started when I got the phone. I received lots of calls from these numbers. I usually ignored them but a couple of times I answered to find someone making excuses for calling. I felt that someone was spoofing that done, namely the crazy girl. Other annoying things happened like my ring was turned off, hmmm can't remember right now. Then she took the fone back.

I now have an android fone. I made the mistake of calling my son, then found out that crazy had taken his fone back as well. Guess what? Now I am getting The same type of "no info" calls, in fact at one point I had 50 calls from 19 numbers. I realize some could be for who had the fone before me, but it looks brand new.
I looked these numbers up on a site wanting "bad numbers". All the numbers that I looked up had identical IP addresses ( I know this is not right) it also shows that crazy's IP address is the same as the "no Info"
This fones ringer gets turned off, apps that I never used turn up on the tool bar on top of the screen, my WiFi gets turned off, Bluetooth gets turned on, same old crap My sister's contacts showed her daughter's picture and name but had my number in that slot. Her number also showed her IP address was the same as the others. A couple of times I played along on a text (now they are texting) and said things that only crazy would know. I thought if she knew that I was on to her she might stop. No. One day 4 "no Info" callled asking for the same person. Later that day,my sister called one of those numbers and asked for that person, they didn't know that person.

I believe it is that crazy psycho spoofing and hacking my fone and now my sister's. Sister called ATT and they confirmed that an IP address is unique to that customer.

Tell me what you think, cuz nobody believes me, except my sister does a little bit. If you think I am crazy it's ok to say so. Most people think I am. I can't make a lot of posts since I am using a Kindle Fire to access the internet and it is driving me nuts. What can I do to make this insanity stop? Not mine but hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology