Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 03:29 PM

188 posts, read 547,384 times

Advertisements

Ah, ocpaul20, our resident conspiracy theorist, good to hear from you again! I see you are still at it, spreading the word.

For what its worth to you I used to work at a CRO performing bioanalysis in support of new drug discoveries for biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the pharmacokinetic arena of new drug trials.

Based on your comments, I bet you would be shocked to learn how many companies we worked with, who burned millions of dollars a year in investor money and got zero revenue as the only projects they have is tied up in pre-clinical or clinical trials. Then the drug dies, gets cancelled by FDA regulators due to a problem in the trial, and the company goes bankrupt.

At one point our entire company, their employees, their families, houses and lives were supported by money that came from investors supporting drug discovery, most of them cancer treatments, but the drug was cancelled and ZERO revenue was ever gained from it. I don't think you realized how much cancer research is being done by biotech startups. The study in this thread was investigated by academics as far as I can tell and not fortune 500 pharma companies.

Are these biotech companies that spent millions of dollars and got nothing in return part of your establishment that doesn't want us to know there is already a cure? Perhaps you think I am part of the establishment? I wish, I could use a little extra money.

Funny I never saw a provision in the CFR part 11 GLP regulations that says, "hey be quiet about the real cure for cancer, we don't want the word to get out so that we may continue to rake in the cash from the less informed." Perhaps the billion dollars and 10 years it takes to bring a drug to market is spent due to all the conspiracy training that needs to be done.

I would really like you to reply to this. I just don't know how I could have missed this conspiracy during my 8 years working in the industry. Perhaps you can enlighten me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology