Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 09:13 AM

47 posts, read 134,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozen-Bo View Post
Thanks Cucullin!

ProperMan, laughing your f***-ing a** off doesn't add to your debate. Its a childish trick, won't get you very far, not against me. I actually like you, you remind me of a little kid whose trying so hard to make a point, but has no point to make. I also feel a little sorry for you, because your arguments are so weak, unbacked up, and not thought out; that I almost don't even see the need to challenge anything you say. You do not know what you are talking about, you just keep talking...and your English isn't very good...which brings me to the question: Where are you coming from?

But hey, look on the bright side, if you keep at it with me you will learn how to better debate and express yourself, and you will learn how to make points based on good information and not half-thoughts for opinions. I will actually try to help you, a good critic is worth a lot, a bad critic is worth a laugh. Stick around and you will learn the art of criticism. In the process, you will help me unfold a great deal of information if you are quick to learn.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Why dont bring your "research" to scientific community and ask what they think, you instead trying to pull average working class people into your perverted ideas.
I am not trying to do something "against you", although you trying to insult me every time. Its common practice among charlatans and demagogues to discredit messenger instead of paying attention to the message. Hope ones who have brain in right place will see my point.
P.S. Anything not proven is theory, if theory sounds outrageous its and not connect to common opinion its either made by someone crazy or someone who trying to fool you into believing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 03:55 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times
Calm down guys, please.
Yac.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:22 AM

37 posts, read 115,220 times
Default Opinions may Vary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Calm down guys, please.
Yac.
Yac, I agree! I would like this to be a productive thread, not a playground for hurling insults. Thank you for the practical advice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperMan View Post
Why dont bring your "research" to scientific community and ask what they think, you instead trying to pull average working class people into your perverted ideas.
I am not trying to do something "against you", although you trying to insult me every time. Its common practice among charlatans and demagogues to discredit messenger instead of paying attention to the message. Hope ones who have brain in right place will see my point.
P.S. Anything not proven is theory, if theory sounds outrageous its and not connect to common opinion its either made by someone crazy or someone who trying to fool you into believing it.
I have already done that many times. I am currently presenting my research and work to several different scientific communities. So for, they are rather speechless and don't know what to think. Their responce indicates that they are capable of recognizing that this does indeed do something. I am not trying to insult you ProperMan, I am trying to help you. You may think I am a perverted charlatan, though that is merely a matter of opinion, it is not fact. Could you explain in more detail what exactly is perverted about this? Or perhaps explain precisely why you FEEL that I am a charlatan. I wanted to add, since when has common opinion led to further development of knowledge? Where the workings of people like Albert Einstien common opinion during his times? I can honestly say I am not trying to fool anyone, I am sharing my experiences and observations. You don't have to listen or believe anything, no one is making you. Best to you ProperMan, I hope the weather is good! Best Regards, Jozen-Bo

Old 03-20-2008, 04:40 PM

Default How, Why, What???

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
And yet no comment as to how, why, or what specifically this "invention" does.
"Having a structure in Mind improves energy flow throughout the Deeper Regions of Consciousness. Even without spinning it, you can unlock many, many of its doors for all sorts of effects. Many different things can happen when you use it, I can't tell you exactly what will happen to you, how could I?

A great deal of intense things happened (while tapping my mind for the code)to me before I had access to a wheel to spin this on. Though the list is larger, I will provide a few of the most notable experiences:
1-I began to see images in my mind much more clearly.
2-I began to notice the slightest changes I'd normally not ever notice.
3-I had many things happen to my mind that I'd say were psychic.
4-I feel much presence.
5-Time zipped forward at one point in the feel by an Endless Measure.
6-My mind began changing so fast, so many revelations per a second, still!
7-A Goddess spoke directly to me her name.

As I said, these where some of the more notable events that occurred as I developed the first Code. There is no way to describe it. It was as if time stopped, or jumped around.

But I have studied Everything I could my whole life. Its been one long watching session for Knowledge. There are so many people's words, thoughts, ideas, and realities operation in my Mind it may be that I am more likely to have strange experiences then some. I suspect that there will be many interesting stories from those who travel into the Portal.

As to making a list of what I have observed to happen after building a wheel and watching my life map spin:
1-The Nerves wake Up! I become hyper sensitive.
2-Memories flash faster then before.
3-I can feel my brain shifting into a different shape.
4-I can feel my DNA shifting as well.
5-My eyes are devouring the light code, training them to see Energy.
6-My mind thinks faster. I can see through time potentials.
7-I experience time as passing slower, a day can feel like a week.
8-I see different layers of reality that are in different phase shifts.
9-I sense anything that is alive, feeling it.
10-I can see the Middle Void, I see where I Am.
11-New Ideas began flashing through my mind more then ever before.
12-I Feel Empowered.
13-I feel Divine Energy everywhere and it Communicates to me.

Maybe I am being too straight forward? Should I lighten it my observations and water them down into things that might be easier to accept? These effects are not to be taken lightly, they are to be taken in LIGHT
!"
-Jozen

This answers that what it did to me part of your question. I don't know what it will do for you, but I am certain it won't do anything if you never investigate.

As to how to use it and why it works, I have already covered a great deal about that in this link to a 160+ page thread where this first began:

The Mind Portal!!! - SciForums.com

But this is nothing...really...what do we know about this????
Answer???
Answer???
Answer???
Thats right!, ????? is the answer!!!!!

We don't know anything verifiable at all. Nothing exists, its not there, take a look and see. If we are going to answer your questions, its going to take more work, wouldn't you agree?

I am doing what I can, but what can I do? I don't have much for resources, my time is bound. This should be researched, but no one has bothered to research it. I have researched it myself with extreme focus for the last few years, and I can tell you this; this is a Mind Blower! I am connected to things I have not even began to cover (in discussion), and I am covering many things in different places despite my binded time.

So, I am out here in digital land, giving away the digital ingredients so that anyone who wants to help me research this can. I am curious to find out what they will find out. There is power here, I have already discovered that. What are we going to do with it?

If you want to see the PDF of the full-sized calendar yourself to get a better idea (seeing this first hand is much different then looking at a monitor), then I have uploaded this to this link where it can be downloaded for free, along with a very basic introduction manual that also aims at answering your question:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Thanks CuCullin!!!
I will be getting back to those other questions very soon!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

Old 03-20-2008, 04:48 PM

Default The bowl...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Dude, after the bowl is gone, it directs your mind to focus on different energy and makes you post very bizarre statements on online forums.
LOL!!!
I think you got the Mind Portal confused with smoking something!
So, when the bowl is gone, is your mind directed to reading bizarre statements on online forums?

One more time!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 05:10 PM

Default Codes of Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Jozen:

Regarding my previous communication regarding contacting hot alien chicks.
I'm working on constructing my own wheel but I need some further inputs. What are the consequences of spinning the wheel in a clockwise versus a counter clockwise direction ? I really like chicks that like to be "on top". Would that be a clock or antic-lockwise rotation ??

All help appreciated.
OK...You have the right idea!!!
Chicks "on top" is definitely a thumbs up!!!
I noticed you used the word in a plural sense, if this is so then double thumbs up!!!

Your gonna have to go deep into the portal for this, you'll need to tap your core for the code, thats where you will find the access pattern you need to access. Get that code out, and track it. If this is your desire then it will be within your focus. The link above provides a lot about how to build a personalized code. You are going to want to make contact symbols, it will have to be a part of your observation method, add it to the other things you observe: did you work, dream, visit a friend, Study, Exercise; that kind of stuff. Get the pattern going.

You will find that that which you focus on using this Attractor Map will Attract to you. Keep Focused. You are going to want to spin it both ways, to keep the energy balanced. Spinning one way or the other both lead in, but one enters differently by going in and going out. Don't expect anything. Keep going even when nothing happens. Things will start to happen and you will start to wonder!

If you make it this far, you will remember the rest on your own! Good Luck!

PS...If you really are building that wheel...could you make a picture of it...I would love to see how someone else puts a wheel together. Mine is made from a skateboard, to big boards, and some 4x4s and bolts. But I have already 23 other designs in my mind stored. I would very much appreciate seeing your design!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

Old 04-15-2008, 08:09 AM

Smile Pictures!

I thought I might share a few pictures and see if they generate any questions! Often times, pictures are capable of communicating information without the need of words, but they are also capable of generating questions, too! So...here come the pictures:

By jozenbo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jozenbo - broken link) at 2008-03-27

By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-03-27

By jozenbo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jozenbo - broken link) at 2008-03-21

Old 04-15-2008, 08:13 AM

Smile Example Pictures taken from a real code!

Here are a few more pictures of what a day-tracking journal looks like, as well as a few pages from a code structured manual:

By jozenbo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jozenbo - broken link) at 2008-03-21

This is a single page from a year long day-tracking journal (which required that I purchase 3 notebooks to get each day of the year tracked).

20 of my 100 dream theme symbols...and yes this page does contain themes of a sexual nature...I need to keep track of what happened...not censor it!

This page contains 20 of the 100 dream entities I made symbols for (of course it could be expanded greatly with ease...my 2nd code requires certain limits (later as the code evolves...these limits may be surpassed).

Old 04-15-2008, 08:28 AM

Smile Chakra Stimulating patterns!

I will include three out of the 7 Chakra stimulating patterns here now:

By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-04-08

This image stimulates the Root Chakra...Muladhara. This is the sexual center chakra. Combining the viewing of this image with certain tantric kriya yoga breathing techniques to help internalize the energy of the image (it is REAL ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY we are talking about here) will energize the chakra greatly and sensitize.... This is where the energy rises up the spin to awaken the Kundulini!

Spinning this in combination with the tantric kriya yoga techniques amplifies this affect many times over!

This image applies (stimulating & energizing) to the 3rd Chakra...Manipura. This is the control center Chakra.

By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-04-08

This image applies to (stimulating and energizing) the 4th chakra...Anahata.
This is the Heart Chakra. Using this image will help to remove blocks (which prevent energy flow) in the heart, helping the energy to reach the crown chakra and activate the kundulini!

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them!

Old 04-15-2008, 08:32 AM

Talking The Mind Portal can be used to develop Spinning ARt!

This next set of pictures shows a little of what I call Spinning Art! This is just for Arts sake, spinning these produce lovely patterns (which might do something too...don't know yet- though I can vouch that spinning a code will do something):

By jozenbo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jozenbo - broken link) at 2008-04-03

By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-03-27

By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-04-04

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology