Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:10 AM

37 posts, read 115,260 times

Advertisements

Hello!!! (Note:my paragraphs are condensing on this computer...I will edit this problem away this evening on another computer that doesn't give me this trouble) I would like to open this thread about a discovery and invention of mine, a work in progress. I call it the Mind Portal. It is a calender that displays an entire year on a single page. The calendar page is a 3-foot circumference circle with a spiral grid of 364 units within. These units are used to record encoded information in many various ways. This information can be very useful for observing patterns of development. I will elaborate, but first I would like to provide a picture:
The picture above gives the proportions, as seeing always helps understanding. My shadowy image is holding the map agianst the wall.This calendar is also a grid for recording information in other ways. I will now list some of its various possible usages. It can be used as a dairy, a dream map, a yantra meditation device, an auto-suggestion device, a math grid, a platform for producing spinning art and peotry, a learning device (example: place an alphabet into the grid and spin...), a statistical recording device (place the information into a spiral, observe the new patterns that emerge, and extrapolate the information- once one knows how), a business and money map, a birthday tracker, & still much more.I have personally developed a code to track down many things in my life as they occur; feelings, work, business, dreams, relationships, art, writing, music, exercise, hobbies, cleaning, money, & more. With this code I can read what I did and see where, I can see a pattern and I can control better how I want the pattern to emerge. I will give a picture of my first year's code as it was actually filled out:By JozenBo (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/JozenBo - broken link) at 2008-02-26What you see is my code that I have tracked into the calendar. I have placed this on a wheel and I can spin it to see even more patterns. When it is spun, I am literally watching my life spin into a optical tunnel. When one takes it to this point, it begins to have very powerful affects on the consciousness and perceptive organs. I have personally observed this to be true. We are dealing with a new kind of scientific process here, certain patterns will have universal affects on one's mind. Working out a code and using it brings about incredible affects, this is the primary use of the Mind Portal. I am convinced that doing this will take one much deeper into their own minds. Time will tell.I will now provide a picture of the first device I used to spin patterns to preform experimentation with this new development. It was a bicycle:I am starting this thread so that other people have the possibility to to participate in the experimentation I am involved with. If anyone wants a copy of the PDF file I use to print out the calendar, just E-mail me, write: 'Want a copy' and I will pormptly send an e-mail with the PDF attached. Why am I doing this? I believe that the more people get involved, the sooner we will find out how to use this to our benefit. I perceive great potential here, this can be used to do good things. We just need to figure out how and we need to fully understand what this is. I am very happy to be posting this thread here in the USA Forums, as I am a US citizen and will always love my homeland. I want to give my homeland a good opportunity to get involved. So...here it is.Please ask any questions or make any comments. You are always welcome here. I need help if this is going to develope and any questions or comments provide me with tremendous help. I will provide a link as to where I first started to present this via the Internet, this link provides a lot of information, but I must say prior to giving it that I wasn't as careful about my presentation (it lacks a certian modesty) and so its a little wild and far fetched. I hope my own personal beliefs don't get in the way of the evaluation of this. I hope you find it interesting. With that said...here is the link: The Mind Portal!!! - SciForums.com ask any questions or make any comments you want, I look forward to reading them! Sincerely,Jozen-BoPS: I will edit this tonight so that the paragraphs are seperated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 AM

Well...I am at my other computer and now I can separate paragraphs. The only problem is that I don't have an edit option to fix my opening. Sorry.

If you have any questions, please do ask.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Old 03-04-2008, 12:48 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,705,445 times
Question : What sort of "meds" are you on...and...can I get some ??

Old 03-05-2008, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Question : What sort of "meds" are you on...and...can I get some ??
Hello JBrown,Your responce is perfectly natural. This is a real shocker to anyone who has never seen it before. Most initial reactions are along the lines of 'WTF'. In fact that was the first responce I ever got...WFT? I am on no Meds. I am in good health. Perhaps you can say I am on knowledge, I have spent many, many years gathering knowledge from a broad spectrum, many of the regions of study I have gone deeply into, and I have sought clarity my whole life. I have been putting forth more effort then normal, and now I am starting to get somewhere. I see nothing wrong with your responce, I was expecting such. I expect more responces similar to yours. I seroiusly doubt your initial thoughts will be your only thoughts when you try to evaluate and cognate what the Mind Portal is. One year from now you are likely to have more thoughts and more questions, unless you simply manage not to think about it at all. I guess we will both find out. Thanks for saying something!!! It is not easy to make any comments at at about this...a real challenge it is. Most people are left utterly speechless...even the professionals and educated Psychologists I have met. I haven't found one person on the planet who can provide me with more information then I already have, NOT ONE. And I have searched everywhere for several years now...so I can understand where you are coming from.Thanks JBrown,Best Regards, Jozen-Bo

Old 03-05-2008, 03:30 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,046,634 times
I think you should contact James Randi and get his opinion on this.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
I think you should contact James Randi and get his opinion on this.
OMG...some one said something!!! Thanks! Who is James Randi and how do I contact him? I honestly really appreciate your help! I will most likely accept your advice...99% chance of it!

Old 03-05-2008, 08:16 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,670,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozen-Bo View Post
OMG...some one said something!!! Thanks! Who is James Randi and how do I contact him? I honestly really appreciate your help! I will most likely accept your advice...99% chance of it!
He's a magician and a science skeptic.

As for me... you typed alot, but didn't really say much. Wtf is it for?

Old 03-06-2008, 02:21 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,046,634 times
Here's Randi's website:

Home*-*James Randi Educational Foundation

If this thing of yours works, he'll pay you his JREF prize of a million dollars.

Old 03-06-2008, 06:24 AM

47 posts, read 134,368 times
So unfair tactics, you on your website (sciforums.com) forbid any advertisement, although you do it yourself here and elsewhere. Its like one way road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
He's a magician and a science skeptic.

As for me... you typed alot, but didn't really say much. Wtf is it for?

YouTube - James Randi and Doris Collins "Cold Reader"

Its charade, think how this people make their money, they fool other people.

Last edited by ProperMan; 03-06-2008 at 06:39 AM..

Old 03-06-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperMan View Post
So unfair tactics, you on your website (sciforums.com) forbid any advertisement, although you do it yourself here and elsewhere. Its like one way road.
I believe you mean to say "Such unfair tactics"...do I know you? You feel familar, as if we have already spoken somewhere else. Just a feeling. Aside from that, NO...the Sciforums are not MY website. So how and where do I then forbid advertisement. You sound as if you would like this not to go anywhere. What am I advertising...exactly? In my opinion I am sharing valuable work...no sales...none. So I ask again? I offer up the PDF for free...no sales. So I ask again? Tactics? Is this your tactic? Its a matter of defination, isn't it? My tactic is simple...exposure!!! The rest will take care of itself. It sounds to me like you have a daydream about controlling information. You would like to prevent people from even seeing this...yes? Thats not too proper...Properman! We live in the Information Age, so don't be surprised if new information appears easily where people can find it. You don't have control...so good day to you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology