Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 06:31 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,791,000 times

Advertisements

NAH, for someone that is as "virtuous" as you appear to be, you would think you would against something like test tube conception.
Most people with the mentality like you (on the whole virgin thing) think that conception should only happen through intercourse. The other ways of conception are considered not to be "God's will"

I have my own views on alternative conception methods, which I am not going to go into right now.. but I just found it funny that your virtues seem to be hypocritical.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:20 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,612,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
I am going to be the first on the list for "Scotty to beam me up" the day sexual encounters become illegal!
Anybody else signing up???
Put me on that list, as well! If things came to such a pass as that, it would be a sign to me, that the world "has done gone to he** in a handbasket"!

Old 03-22-2007, 09:28 AM

3,020 posts, read 25,698,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
I think this speaks volumes

NAH you need to step away from the "google"

That Time magizine was from 1978 I don't think you were even born. Wasn't that around the time that Britan had the first "test tube" baby concived? "Louise Brown" So I can see that there would be an "article" about what they think could happen in a couple hundred years.

I remember when I was something like 12, Mad Magizine showed by the 1990's we should have flying cars, hang on a sec let me go look out the window... nope my hubby just drove, not flew off to work in the 4-runner

You need to get off the "hope" that they will make "mating" illegal
Or you can go back to school get your law degree, run for congress and "sponser" your "illegal mating bill"
You could then hire all of the fols in WPB that can't find a job that pays more than $7/hour as the "booty call police"
Again I think folks are trying to give NAH way to much credit. He didn't invent anything new. It was all done before in a movie with Jane Fonda "Barbarella". Ms Jane didn't do much for me in that movie, didn't even think she was very hot.

There they mate by touching finger tips, lots of vivid colors flash and then she asks was it good for you too.

They have given him credit for inventing an elaborate con, now sexless mating. What next, will he discover neutrinos or be the co-inventor of the Internet with Big Al Gore????

Old 03-22-2007, 09:35 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,612,781 times
Come to think of it, there was a movie a few years back, with Sylvester Stallone, and Sandra Bullock, (can't remember the name...help me out, here), where he was brought back to the future, after being "frozen", for some supposed crime, to battle some criminal. Anyway, at some point in the movie, Bullock's character asked Stallone's character, if he wanted to have s*e*x, of course he agrees, and finds out, that physical s*e*x has been outlawed, and they use helmets rather like a video game. Needless to say, my husband and I cracked up, watching that!

Old 03-22-2007, 09:35 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,374,767 times
Will it become obsolete? No, not as long as im around. Will it become illegal? Now thatd be cool, would make the whole experience more exciting

Old 03-22-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Will it become obsolete? No, not as long as im around. Will it become illegal? Now thatd be cool, would make the whole experience more exciting
Fellatio is illegal in Missouri.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:39 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,386,803 times
I never said mating encounter. I don't use the term "mate". It sounds like I'd be doing something wrong. That's why I say sex. S-E-X.

And no, if I wasn't overly obese in high school I can guarantee you I would of been one of the kids behind the the gym seats making out with a cheer leader.

So no NAH. I'm not one of those it's wrong. However when I find out someone I like is in one of those relationships, all I can do is be super jealous. That's about it. It's not because I don't want to go out and have fun, it's because right now where I stand in school. I don't need to mess that up. Oh yea, and I don't have a job, so the last thing I need is getting someone pregnant right now.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:15 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,151,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poprocksncoke View Post
Fellatio is illegal in Missouri.
Hubby and I would of been in jail, probably long before we "procreated" ! LOL

Old 03-22-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post
Hubby and I would of been in jail, probably long before we "procreated" ! LOL
Word.
I would have went right from juvenile jail to the big house!

Last edited by poprocksncoke; 03-22-2007 at 11:37 AM..

Old 03-22-2007, 10:38 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,762,422 times
OMY, put down the crack pipe will ya. Yes, realize that some of this crap he is blowing is all hot air and has been "in the movies" but as for real life, NO WAY!!!!! NEVER, EVER! These movies were made to make people think that the future was big bad and scary and that EVERYTHING that we know as "normal" will no longer be. That the government (which ever that may be) will dictate to the citizens EVERYTHING they are allowed to do and not do. That what we know as "normal" will be outlawed or banned. Which includes SEX! Sex is NORMAL!!! Being pregnant is NORMAL. The ups and downs of pregnancy are NORMAL! WOO-HOO!!! Thank ya Jesus. I loved being pregnant too. I also LOVE S*E*X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omy, if I did not, man my husband would have been long gone. Anyway, I'm begining to wonder if maybe in NAH's collections he may have a blow up partner he can cuddle with. If not maybe instead of raising funds for a trip to Oil City we can instead pitch in and get him a "night out" or a blow up friend. LOL!!!

Oh, but wait. I'm saying that what WE know as "NORMAL". I forgot the life that NAH leads is so not "normal" compared to the rest of us. Therein lies most of the problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology