U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:51 AM

3,020 posts, read 23,624,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
OMY, put down the crack pipe will ya. Yes, realize that some of this crap he is blowing is all hot air and has been "in the movies" but as for real life, NO WAY!!!!! NEVER, EVER! These movies were made to make people think that the future was big bad and scary and that EVERYTHING that we know as "normal" will no longer be. That the government (which ever that may be) will dictate to the citizens EVERYTHING they are allowed to do and not do. That what we know as "normal" will be outlawed or banned. Which includes SEX! Sex is NORMAL!!! Being pregnant is NORMAL. The ups and downs of pregnancy are NORMAL! WOO-HOO!!! Thank ya Jesus. I loved being pregnant too. I also LOVE S*E*X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omy, if I did not, man my husband would have been long gone. Anyway, I'm begining to wonder if maybe in NAH's collections he may have a blow up partner he can cuddle with. If not maybe instead of raising funds for a trip to Oil City we can instead pitch in and get him a "night out" or a blow up friend. LOL!!!

Oh, but wait. I'm saying that what WE know as "NORMAL". I forgot the life that NAH leads is so not "normal" compared to the rest of us. Therein lies most of the problems.
No, don't need a blow up partner. A more senior experienced lady can set everything right. We just need to find the right volunteer

Old 03-22-2007, 10:54 AM

14,874 posts, read 37,265,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
No, don't need a blow up partner. A more senior experienced lady can set everything right. We just need to find the right volunteer
NO THANKS!!!!!!! I'm taken and VERY happy w/ my "mating" partner. Good luck finding THAT volunteer. Like I said, might need to take up a collection.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 AM

2,218 posts, read 4,964,098 times
LOL! HAHA!!! I bet he'd be very happy with the blowup partner they have the same views on abstinence. And also it would feel very honored to be his girl friend.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:00 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 4,733,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
LOL! HAHA!!! I bet he'd be very happy with the blowup partner they have the same views on abstinence. And also it would feel very honored to be his girl friend.
But why a blow up doll ? He has so many furrrry animals !!!

((( Sorry, been holding that one back for a VERY long time )))

Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post

ROFL!!!!!!!!

He doesn't believe in bestiality, I suppose that would fall under the same category.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqbaby View Post

Bic????? Or they have some great waxing products out now. BAD ME, BAD ME!

OH, was this not one of the topics on a CSI once? They had parties were everyone dressed up in animal furry costumes and "cuddled".

Old 03-22-2007, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
I'm thinking this is the right avenue. I mean lets put it all together. He wants and believes in artificial insemination so much so that the baby grows outside of the mothers womb. Why not have artificial "mates" to "mate" with. Just think, the divorce rates would go down. I'm buying stock in plastics tomorrow.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:11 AM

Quote:
OH, was this not one of the topics on a CSI once? They had parties were everyone dressed up in animal furry costumes and "cuddled".
Haha! Yeah this was. Freaky deja vu!

Old 03-22-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
I'm thinking this is the right avenue. I mean lets put it all together. He wants and believes in artificial insemination so much so that the baby grows outside of the mothers womb. Why not have artificial "mates" to "mate" with. Just think, the divorce rates would go down. I'm buying stock in plastics tomorrow.
Haha! If this is true we best take up another fund to get him an air compressor. He might run out of air blowing it up by cuddling with it so much.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:16 AM

1,406 posts, read 4,673,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
I actually liked being pregnant, so this scenario definitely wouldn't work for me! How do you think mothers-to-be bond with their unborn children? By feeling them move and kick, by going through all of the hormonal changes of pregnancy and then by giving birth. Your dream of the future sounds like a nightmare to me, sorry!

Me too! Guess that's why I had four! As long as there are hormones there will NEVER be 'NO SEX' --

I haven't previously commented on the "mating" aspect of things. But sex was not created merely for procreation. If that were true, all of us would have gotten pregnant the first time. “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cling to his wife and they shall be one flesh” (Gen. 2:24). This says nothing about procreation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology